DDR 2.0 Prison punishment for fake news?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Who will decide about classification of news? DDR's 2.0 Ministry of Truth?Thought police?
Why MSM coverages are not fake medias, but any alternative to communist liars can be called fake news?
It looks like any news in DDR 2.0 is a fake news if it not approved by Merkel's coming Ministry of Truth.
A 'nice' future for DDR 2.0

Fearing media manipulation in next year's national election, conservative Union politicians are calling for "fake news" to be a criminal offence.

“I find it sensible to toughen punishments for targeted campaigns,” said Chancellor Angela Merkel’s CDU party member, Ansgar Heveling, who is also head of the parliamentary internal affairs committee, to the Rheinische Post.

Another member of Merkel’s conservative CDU party, Patrick Sensburg, also voiced similar ideas to publishing group Funke Mediengruppe on Tuesday.

“Disinformation aimed at destabilizing the state should be a punishable offence,” Sensburg said.

Conservative politicians want 'fake news' to be criminal offence

hqdefault.jpg

Thought+Crime.gif
thought_police_01.jpg

Last edited:
NO, I don't think they should be sent to prison. I think they should be fired.

NO, I don't think they should be sent to prison. I think they should be fired.

You are a little bit wrong. DDR 2.0 ( almost 90 % of all politicians in DDR 2.0 are in reality commies ) politicians want to send folks to prison for spreading of so-called fake news.

I think fake news should be punished indeed. Media have a clear responsibility. Journalism seems to be the only occupation that does not require to work properly.

I think fake news should be punished indeed. Media have a clear responsibility. Journalism seems to be the only occupation that does not require to work properly.

If DDR 2.0 indeed begin to punish 'fake news' than almost entirely Lugenpresse ( lying Press ) must be closed. Anything DDR 2.0 MSM told about Trump, Putin, Syria, Donbas, Freedom was a blatant lie.
Unfortunately DDR 2.0 will surely establish a Ministry of Truth in charge to decide who is fake news and who not.
Therefore all non-MSM will be declared as fake and independent journalists throwing behind bar.

If DDR 2.0 indeed begin to punish 'fake news' than almost entirely Lugenpresse ( lying Press ) must be closed. Anything DDR 2.0 MSM told about Trump, Putin, Syria, Donbas, Freedom was a blatant lie.
Unfortunately DDR 2.0 will surely establish a Ministry of Truth in charge to decide who is fake news and who not.
Therefore all non-MSM will be declared as fake and independent journalists throwing behind bar.
They don´t need a government body. They have their "independent" Lügenpresse.

They don´t need a government body. They have their "independent" Lügenpresse.

It is common DDR 2.0 bureaucracy, they need a Ministry with officials.

Forum List

Back