Trump admits he is part of the 47%

as said tonight, if Donald is ''smart for paying no (federal) taxes, then what does that make the rest of us who do pay taxes, stupid?''
There is a difference between leveraging tax laws to avoid paying taxes on hundreds of millions and refusing to hold a job to avoid paying taxes. A huge difference. Surely you didn't need something that simple explained to you - did you?

So what makes Donald 'Smart for not paying any taxes', if he is simply just following the easy peasy tax code?
There is nothing "easy peasy" about our tax code. Even the IRS themselves said it was so complicated, they couldn't properly enforce it.

Of course Donald pays tax attorneys and accountants to work the system for him. But the fact that he does that much and leverages the mucked up progressive tax code to his advantage is a smart thing to do (no matter how much you want to deny it).

IMG_2597.JPG

So what makes Donald 'Smart for not paying any taxes', if he is simply just following the easy peasy tax code?

You have to be smart to hire the right people. I've had some crappy tax preparers before. My last one was pretty good, but he retired and sent me to another preparer. She found deductions I didn't take before simply by putting them in the right places.

as said tonight, if Donald is ''smart for paying no (federal) taxes, then what does that make the rest of us who do pay taxes, stupid?''

Yes, that is a Hil-Liar quote, isn't it?

Liberals are famous for putting words in other peoples mouths.

How will releasing his taxes impact an audit?
He has already filed

Why can't he release 2014, 2013, 2013, 2011....... 2000?

Why would you accept his bullshit excuse?

Then I'll reiterate Trumps challenge that Hillary didn't accept: why doesn't Hil-Liar release those 30,000 emails? Why doesn't she release her very highly paid speeches to Wall Street? Aren't those more important issues than Trump's business when it comes to being President?

Trump may not have given out his tax returns, but at least he didn't have them Bleach Bitted.

Trumps challenges tend to ring hollow

Hillary has released 30 years of taxes....Trump refuses to release any

Hillary's personal emails are just that.....Lets see 30,000 of Trumps emails and see how he fares

Trumps challenges tend to ring hollow

Hillary has released 30 years of taxes....Trump refuses to release any

Hillary's personal emails are just that.....Lets see 30,000 of Trumps emails and see how he fares

Trump didn't mix his business with government business on the same email account nor purchased and maintained a private server so he could escape indictment and conviction by totally erasing evidence.

I don't know if he claims disability.....He is hiding his taxes
He is not required to show his taxes, therefore he is not hiding them.
Stop crying like the little bitch that you are.

Trump doesn't have to do anything

But he will continue to be asked about his taxes and now that he has admitted to not paying federal taxes so burden of proof shifts to him when he once again changes his story
he never admitted to not paying taxes. Just like your boy willy never admitted to having sex with that woman.
See how that works?
besides, if he didn't pay tax one of two things can be said.
1) he will be in big trouble with the IRS
2) he used the loopholes created by your candidate to get out of paying the taxes.
so stop crying and devote your girly bitching to real issues.
Actually he did admit it......bragged about being smart

Now, of course, Trump and his minions will reverse course, claim he was "just kidding" and say of course he pays taxes

But you can't unbreak an egg. Burden of proof shifts to Donny.....kind of like a birth certificate
birth certificate is a required document. Tax records are not.

Until Donny Freeloader admitted he doesn't pay taxes

Now, if he claims he actually does, the burden of proof shifts to him

He is not required to show his taxes, therefore he is not hiding them.
Stop crying like the little bitch that you are.

But he will continue to be asked about his taxes and now that he has admitted to not paying federal taxes so burden of proof shifts to him when he once again changes his story
he never admitted to not paying taxes. Just like your boy willy never admitted to having sex with that woman.
See how that works?
2) he used the loopholes created by your candidate to get out of paying the taxes.

Now, of course, Trump and his minions will reverse course, claim he was "just kidding" and say of course he pays taxes

But you can't unbreak an egg. Burden of proof shifts to Donny.....kind of like a birth certificate

considering you don't pay taxes and never have, I find it a bit hypocritical of you to comment on someone elses tax status.

Makes me ANGRY. IF you have income above very small level (AFTER all legal deductions) you will pay Federal Income Tax. You can itemize or take standard deduction.......amount you pay (or standard deduction) depends on your filing status (1-single, 2-married joint etc.)

You don't get a CHOICE. Even Unemployment benefits are added under income! Shut up about it. Shaddup Shaddup Shaddup........AND you will pay State Tax also. And Property Tax and and and and .......................... shaddup! enough childish nonsense.

Last edited:

See how that works?

considering you don't pay taxes and never have, I find it a bit hypocritical of you to comment on someone elses tax status.
Pretty lame

I obviously pay more federal taxes than Donny Freeloader

See how that works?

Pretty lame

I doubt it. Put up a copy of your returns or you are lying.
Burden is on you to prove it.

Pretty lame

Nice try nutjob

We already know Donny Freeloader doesn't pay a cent

Pretty lame

Nice try nutjob

and we know you don't either.

Pretty lame

Nice try nutjob

Nor do you my freeloading friend

Pretty lame

Nice try nutjob

Nor do you my freeloading friend
I never claimed either way.
Now, why have you not proven that you pay tax? where are your returns.
Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back