Who was healthier during the debate?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

Last edited:
There was a staggering number of reports that Hillary was almost on her death bed...
She looked pretty healthy last night...

The Donald should have cut back on the Mickey D's and Taco bowls a bit...

Trump's sniffles a social media sensation

"I am worried about @realDonaldTrump's health - are the sniffles symptoms of something more serious? #sniff #debatenight," tweeted user Scott Charton

If Hillary had sniffled once during the debate, Republicans would have accused her of having Cholera

What leftist site sent the marching orders to counter the hag's miserable health with attacking Trump's? Two or three threads yesterday and this one today....Daily Kook stuff?

Turnabout is fair play

It was republicans who wrote thread after thread about Hillary's health.....Will she be able to last the debate?

At the end, Hillary was pounding on Trump while Trump was clearly burnt out

But....but....What about Rosie?

"I am worried about @realDonaldTrump's health - are the sniffles symptoms of something more serious? #sniff #debatenight," tweeted user Scott Charton

If Hillary had sniffled once during the debate, Republicans would have accused her of having Cholera
Wake up, nobody would have accused her of having Cholera if she was sniffling.
Im thinking it would have been a more realistic approach to suggest she was snorting coke or heroine.
Would have to have gone for the cocaine myself, she seemed to awake and alert to have snorted a line of heroin, that would have left her nodding out at the podium.

Trump looked like "Little Marco" up there lurching for water

Wake up, nobody would have accused her of having Cholera if she was sniffling.
Im thinking it would have been a more realistic approach to suggest she was snorting coke or heroine.
Would have to have gone for the cocaine myself, she seemed to awake and alert to have snorted a line of heroin, that would have left her nodding out at the podium.

Trump brags he does not drink alcohol

He has said nothing about cocaine or heroine

Republicans spent weeks before the debate declaring that Hillary wouldn't show up, that she couldn't stand up for an hour and a half, she would have coughing fits, she lacked stamina

Trump even brought up Hillary's lack of stamina as one of her leading detriments to be President

Yet, in a 90 minute debate, it was clearly Trump who suffered burnout as Hillary finished with a flurry of attacks against Trump. Trump was left babbling about Rosie O'Donnell. Hillary is 'not nice" and threatening to make personal attacks against the Clintons

It was Trump constantly sniffling and lurching for his water glass. Hillary was calm and collected throughout

She looked lie she was about to fall down.

She looked lie she was about to fall down.

She would have if they hadn't stuck a pole up her ass

Trump better visit his distinguished doctor about those sniffles...

It could be Cholera

Trump-Doctors-copy.jpg

al
Trump explains taxes and tariffs.
What did Hillary explain?
She explained that the US must pay the world's bills.

Oh..oh...let me get more water
Hillary is not being nice to me
Trump does at least 1 rally a day.
Hillary talks to 50 girl scouts once a month.

Trump couldn't last 90 minutes with Hillary

He was a babbling fool by the end...

People hate Rosie, Hillary is not a nice person......

al

Provide at least one detail on how Hillary will lower our 20 trillion dollar deficit based on the debate.

al

Stop lying already, this is why you're viewed as a babbling buffoon.

Forum List

Back