Trump admits he is part of the 47%

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

Trump smirked and said it shows how smart he is

We have a word for those who don't pay taxes.......FREELOADER

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

And it's his fault if he's paid no Federal taxes?
I'm sure you use every tax law in your favor or are you that dumb?
Blame Congress, not Trump.

I agree that paying no tax when you make that much is purely wrong, however I would save the designation of freeloader for those that do nothing, collect government assistance and then have the nerve to call someone that produces income a freeloader.
The free loader is the one that does not pay tax and does not support themselves. Donald supports himself rather nicely, he is not a drain on society.

Nope. Law-abiding.

Don't like the laws? Change 'em. Otherwise pound sand.

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes?

Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes

He had the best line of the night: "that makes me smart" :lmao:

The best part about that is watching you freeloading parasites lose your f'ing minds that you can't get your greedy little hands on his money. The second best part of it: starve the beast. You progressives have turned the federal government into an unconstitutional monstrosity. The best thing we can do is starve that thing until it has no choice but to cut.

I agree that paying no tax when you make that much is purely wrong, however I would save the designation of freeloader for those that do nothing, collect government assistance and then have the nerve to call someone that produces income a freeloader.
The free loader is the one that does not pay tax and does not support themselves. Donald supports himself rather nicely, he is not a drain on society.

Republicans have labeled millions of American families who struggle to make ends meet FREELOADERS because they make less than the legal tax threshold

Here we have a man who claims to have $10 billion getting under that same threshold

FREELOADER TRUMP

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes? Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them. A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
Good. Because the family making $20,000 per year is the one using the endless unconstitutional government services. Not the Donald Trumps. So those family's using the services should be the one's paying for them.

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
A family making $20,000 gets a big fat refund.

Nope. Law-abiding.

Don't like the laws? Change 'em. Otherwise pound sand.

These are the same laws that the Republican Party wants to change to force struggling families to pay more taxes

Want to bet they don't lift a finger to change the laws that allow Billionaire Donny to pay no taxes?

Republicans have labeled millions of American families who struggle to make ends meet FREELOADERS because they make less than the legal tax threshold

Here we have a man who claims to have $10 billion getting under that same threshold

FREELOADER TRUMP
That's president Trump to you.

FREELOADER TRUMP
and tell me, even if Trump paid no tax at all as far as his personal income goes, how much revenue is generated by all the people that work under the Trump umbrella? how much revenue is generated from the businesses he owns or has branded?
Hell of a contribution if you ask me.
What has Tonailesha and her 30 hood rats all with different fathers done in any way to help society?

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes? Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them. A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
Good. Because the family making $20,000 per year is the one using the endless unconstitutional government services. Not the Donald Trumps. So those family's using the services should be the one's paying for them.

How many unconstitutional government services does Freeloader Donny get when he uses government to exercise eminent domain so he can build another golf course?

FREELOADER TRUMP
That's president Trump to you.
Hillary will be the next president.
It was promised

Trump also provides careers and jobs to thousands of Americans whilst Hillary favors policies that do the opposite.

To me, it wasn't about his tax returns even though his business deals are a threat to national security. But his GOP base admires him for not paying his taxes, he's stiffing veterans, schools and the country.
It's disgraceful that Republicans are fine with that. What kind of people are they. He calls stiffing the country "good business". Like he stiffs his workers.

I don't want to be stiffed.

So you're claiming he's on disability and food stamps now?

37399862.jpg

These are the same laws that the Republican Party wants to change to force struggling families to pay more taxes. Want to bet they don't lift a finger to change the laws that allow Billionaire Donny to pay no taxes?
There is a really simple solution to all of this but you don't want to hear it because your entire effort is focused around how you can "punish" people more successful than you.
  • A 10% flat tax without any deductions. It guarantees everyone pays their "fair share" regardless of income. Someone making $20 billion per year will pay a truck-load more than someone making $20,000 per year. But both will pay.
  • A consumption tax to ensure criminals (like drug dealers and prostitutes who deal only in cash) pay their "fair share"
  • The complete and total elimination of any and all federal government departments and programs outside of their constitutional responsibilities (which is exactly 18 items).
Boom! ALL problems permanently solved. But you don't want any part of that - do you winger? Because you're all about "getting" people more successful than you.

Trump also provides careers and jobs to thousands of Americans whilst Hillary favors policies that do the opposite.

Trump stiffs his suppliers and fleeces the public at bogus Trump University....some career

Forum List

Back