Trump admits he is part of the 47%

They are great philanthropists who have given away billions. Gates and company pay tens of millions in taxes in addition to their philanthropy

Yet when Romney was shown to do the same thing, you on the left bashed him.

And remember that Gates didn't give a dime to anybody until Billy boy had his minions fine him a million dollars a day on some phony monopoly charge. That's when he learned that you can't just run a business with Democrats, you have to pay to play.
I have already congratulated Bush for what he did to save lives in Africa

Gates never gave a dime until he got married and realized there was more to life than being a geek. Since then, he has given away tens of billions of dollars and made arrangements to give it all away by the time he dies
To Africans and Indians.
I'll see you after the election.

One more post like that and you are on Ignore.
We have been FEEDING these people for 40 years and they can't get their act together.
Why isn't Bill Gates and the rest of his "pals" ONLY feeding the next generation of cheap labor?
It has ZERO to do with caring about them.
He also has pharmaceutical companies there experiment on Blacks because he thinks they're sub-human.

Again...I guess you would NEVER vote for Bill Gates for President?

Yes the US has been feeding others outside of our country for decades. But there was a man now deceased who (like Trump) spoke about this problem in a down to earth way and offered the best solution:

People like Gates have seen the Kinnison rant. They are doing more than just sending food to the third world. They are building infrastructure, clean water, proper sewerage, modern farming technology, hospitals, schools

They are great philanthropists who have given away billions. Gates and company pay tens of millions in taxes in addition to their philanthropy

Yet when Romney was shown to do the same thing, you on the left bashed him.

And remember that Gates didn't give a dime to anybody until Billy boy had his minions fine him a million dollars a day on some phony monopoly charge. That's when he learned that you can't just run a business with Democrats, you have to pay to play.

Gates never gave a dime until he got married and realized there was more to life than being a geek. Since then, he has given away tens of billions of dollars and made arrangements to give it all away by the time he dies
To Africans and Indians.
I'll see you after the election.
You are truly a callous asshole

Sure they do. Hence why they go abroad. Oh, then you complain business is going abroad.

Except Bill Gates who pays his workers great salaries.

So Trump is a guy who sees US workers as too expensive, wants to reduce their living wages so he can make more money on the back of them, or see businesses go overseas. He has no plan to change this, other than point it out and claim he'd bring them back somehow.

You want that as President?

Where US Corporations Stash Their Cash

Microsoft's $29 Billion Tax Dodge

Sure they do. Hence why they go abroad. Oh, then you complain business is going abroad.

Except Bill Gates who pays his workers great salaries.

So Trump is a guy who sees US workers as too expensive, wants to reduce their living wages so he can make more money on the back of them, or see businesses go overseas. He has no plan to change this, other than point it out and claim he'd bring them back somehow.

You want that as President?

Where US Corporations Stash Their Cash

Microsoft's $29 Billion Tax Dodge

No doubt. I'm not thinking black and white here. Just looking at different shades of dark gray. Trump's shade is close to black.

Oh please, you're going to make me puke.

Gates started to give money away (especially to political causes) after Clinton went after him. Not a day sooner or a day later.

Oh please, you're going to make me puke.

Gates started to give money away (especially to political causes) after Clinton went after him. Not a day sooner or a day later.

Clinton hasn't been President in 16 years

Gates has given away tens of billions since then

No doubt. I'm not thinking black and white here. Just looking at different shades of dark gray. Trump's shade is close to black.

Trump doesn't do anything different than any Democrat politician or Democrat businessman. As for charity, would you like me to post what Biden gave to charity or even Al Gore while he was VP? It makes Trump look like a saint.

Trump doesn't do anything different than any Democrat politician or Democrat businessman. As for charity, would you like me to post what Biden gave to charity or even Al Gore while he was VP? It makes Trump look like a saint.

I didn't say he did. I don't like the Democrats either.

Okay, I'm going to take you up on your offer. What percentage of their value or income do Al Gore, Biden and Trump give to charity?

Hillary baited Trump and he jumped at it

Hillary opened with ...Trump is not as rich as he says
Then, she opened the trap with......Donald Trump pays no taxes

Rather than remind the voters how much he does pay....Trump declared himself too smart to pay taxes

Trump conceded he pays no federal taxes

Welcome to the 47% you Freeloader

I didn't say he did. I don't like the Democrats either.

Okay, I'm going to take you up on your offer. What percentage of their value or income do Al Gore, Biden and Trump give to charity?
Al Gore and Joe Biden have released their taxes for all to see

Trump refuses to do so

Rather than remind the voters how much he does pay....Trump declared himself too smart to pay taxes

Until his audit is over, we don't know what he will pay in taxes. But that's besides the point. Business people have more deductions than politicians or your average Joe. Trump is paying taxes according to the US tax code, and yet, liberals are upset that he's playing by the rules they created. What's up with that?

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

Trump smirked and said it shows how smart he is

We have a word for those who don't pay taxes.......FREELOADER

And it's his fault if he's paid no Federal taxes?
I'm sure you use every tax law in your favor or are you that dumb?
Blame Congress, not Trump.

People like him own Congress, silly.

Until his audit is over, we don't know what he will pay in taxes. But that's besides the point. Business people have more deductions than politicians or your average Joe. Trump is paying taxes according to the US tax code, and yet, liberals are upset that he's playing by the rules they created. What's up with that?

Show me

What percent in taxes does he pay? What deductions does he take? Which charities does he support? What percent?
What are his foreign investments?

Trumps ONLY qualification is he is supposed to be good at business......But he refuses to show us

Maybe liberals are upset at the rules. I have been talking a lot recently about changing the way states and cities are played off each other by businesses and managing to get "welfare" from these just for being located in a place.

How do you know he's playing by the rules? Someone who is going to trial for $40 million in fraud from a class action suit does not play by the rules. His trial starts on November 28. I suggest you watch and learn.

Forum List

Back