Trump admits he is part of the 47%

Show me

What percent in taxes does he pay? What deductions does he take? Which charities does he support? What percent?
What are his foreign investments?

Trumps ONLY qualification is he is supposed to be good at business......But he refuses to show us

Like I said, when he releases them, we'll all know. But for the life of me, what does paying taxes legally have to do with him running for President? Does anybody outside of a few on the left really care?

Hillary baited Trump and he jumped at it

Hillary opened with ...Trump is not as rich as he says
Then, she opened the trap with......Donald Trump pays no taxes

Rather than remind the voters how much he does pay....Trump declared himself too smart to pay taxes

Trump conceded he pays no federal taxes

Welcome to the 47% you Freeloader

Until his audit is over, we don't know what he will pay in taxes. But that's besides the point. Business people have more deductions than politicians or your average Joe. Trump is paying taxes according to the US tax code, and yet, liberals are upset that he's playing by the rules they created. What's up with that?

How will releasing his taxes impact an audit?
He has already filed

Why can't he release 2014, 2013, 2013, 2011....... 2000?

Why would you accept his bullshit excuse?

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

Trump smirked and said it shows how smart he is

We have a word for those who don't pay taxes.......FREELOADER

And it's his fault if he's paid no Federal taxes?
I'm sure you use every tax law in your favor or are you that dumb?
Blame Congress, not Trump.

Doesn't EVERYONE in the 47% use the tax code to avoid paying taxes?

Trump is a bigger FREELOADER than any of them

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes

Amazing that we have to spell this out for them, isn't it?

Show me

What percent in taxes does he pay? What deductions does he take? Which charities does he support? What percent?

Trumps ONLY qualification is he is supposed to be good at business......But he refuses to show us

Like I said, when he releases them, we'll all know. But for the life of me, what does paying taxes legally have to do with him running for President? Does anybody outside of a few on the left really care?
Trump will never release his taxes whether he wins or loses

You are savy enough to realize that

Hillary baited Trump and he jumped at it

Hillary opened with ...Trump is not as rich as he says
Then, she opened the trap with......Donald Trump pays no taxes

Rather than remind the voters how much he does pay....Trump declared himself too smart to pay taxes

Trump conceded he pays no federal taxes

Welcome to the 47% you Freeloader

Until his audit is over, we don't know what he will pay in taxes. But that's besides the point. Business people have more deductions than politicians or your average Joe. Trump is paying taxes according to the US tax code, and yet, liberals are upset that he's playing by the rules they created. What's up with that?

He has already filed

Because his head is up Trump's @ss.

How do you know he's playing by the rules? Someone who is going to trial for $40 million in fraud from a class action suit does not play by the rules. His trial starts on November 28. I suggest you watch and learn.

Oh please, this guy is a target like any other rich businessman. He's been sued for countless things and most always came up on top.

Why do you liberals always convict people before their day in court? Just like you assume police are guilty of a crime by gunning down a criminal? Don't you believe in the American justice system?

Show me

If it were the Clintons who refused to release their tax returns, I am sure you would have a different opinion

How do you know he's playing by the rules? Someone who is going to trial for $40 million in fraud from a class action suit does not play by the rules. His trial starts on November 28. I suggest you watch and learn.

Oh please, this guy is a target like any other rich businessman. He's been sued for countless things and most always came up on top.

Why do you liberals always convict people before their day in court? Just like you assume police are guilty of a crime by gunning down a criminal? Don't you believe in the American justice system?

How many presidential candidates have been brought up on charges of multi-million dollar fraud? Don't give me your bullshit just answer the question.

He has already filed

Then I'll reiterate Trumps challenge that Hillary didn't accept: why doesn't Hil-Liar release those 30,000 emails? Why doesn't she release her very highly paid speeches to Wall Street? Aren't those more important issues than Trump's business when it comes to being President?

Trump may not have given out his tax returns, but at least he didn't have them Bleach Bitted.

How many presidential candidates have been brought up on charges of multi-million dollar fraud? Don't give me your bullshit just answer the question.

So he is being sued. So what? WTF does that have to do with him running for President?

You "convict first" liberals don't believe in our system of justice which is why I've always considered liberals less than American. When a verdict is reached, then discuss it. Until then, it's just ambulance chasers and lottery hopefuls that are promoting this lawsuit. It doesn't mean crap.

So you're claiming he's on disability and food stamps now?

37399862.jpg

I don't know if he claims disability.....He is hiding his taxes
He is not required to show his taxes, therefore he is not hiding them.
Stop crying like the little bitch that you are.

Trump doesn't have to do anything

But he will continue to be asked about his taxes and now that he has admitted to not paying federal taxes so burden of proof shifts to him when he once again changes his story
he never admitted to not paying taxes. Just like your boy willy never admitted to having sex with that woman.
See how that works?
besides, if he didn't pay tax one of two things can be said.
1) he will be in big trouble with the IRS
2) he used the loopholes created by your candidate to get out of paying the taxes.
so stop crying and devote your girly bitching to real issues.
Actually he did admit it......bragged about being smart

Now, of course, Trump and his minions will reverse course, claim he was "just kidding" and say of course he pays taxes

But you can't unbreak an egg. Burden of proof shifts to Donny.....kind of like a birth certificate
birth certificate is a required document. Tax records are not.

If it were the Clintons who refused to release their tax returns, I am sure you would have a different opinion

No I wouldn't because my only concern is what they've done in the past that relates to them becoming the next President. You know, like putting classified information on toy servers, lying to Congress under oath, and running a so-called charity where foreigners may have donated only to gain favor from their position as President.

How does IRS separate PERSONAL income tax from company income tax (in Trumps case he has many companies). Which part do you want to see?

If he had PERSONAL income (W2, 1099, SSI, IRA etc) - legal deductions = AGI. IRS is very good at making sure AGI is calculated correctly. Married joint? add hers too.

IF you have income.........after legal deductions.........you will pay Tax. end of story.

How does IRS separate PERSONAL income tax from company income tax (in Trumps case he has many companies). Which part do you want to see?

If he had PERSONAL income (W2, 1099, SSI, IRA etc) - legal deductions = AGI. IRS is very good at making sure AGI is calculated correctly. Married joint? add hers too.

IF you have income.........after legal deductions.........you will pay Tax. end of story.
that depends on how the business is registered.
Most likely he has all of his set up with him receiving a pay check from them. He would actually be an employee and taxes would be handled the same as any other employee of the corporation

as said tonight, if Donald is ''smart for paying no (federal) taxes, then what does that make the rest of us who do pay taxes, stupid?''

as said tonight, if Donald is ''smart for paying no (federal) taxes, then what does that make the rest of us who do pay taxes, stupid?''

IF YOU GOT INCOME UNDER YOUR NAME(S) YOU PAY THE TAX RATE FOR THAT LEVEL AFTER DEDUCTIONS PERIOD, END OF STORY!

IF YOU GOT INCOME UNDER YOUR NAME(S) YOU PAY THE TAX RATE FOR THAT LEVEL AFTER DEDUCTIONS PERIOD, END OF STORY!
So what makes Donald 'Smart for not paying any taxes', if he is simply just following the easy peasy tax code?

So what makes Donald 'Smart for not paying any taxes', if he is simply just following the easy peasy tax code?

SWEET MOTHER CHRISTMAS THERE ARE ALL SORTS OF THINGS EVEN A NORMAL PERSON CAN DO.....DELAY AN IRA WITHDRAWAL TO NEXT CALENDAR YEAR WOULD BE ONE EXAMPLE. WHY TAKE IT OUT NOW IF IT PUSHES YOU TO NEXT BRACKET (ADDED TO YOUR OTHER INCOME). YOU PAY THE LEAST YOU CAN EACH YEAR. YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME, MAKE CHOICES. TRUMP IS 70, HE HAS SOME FORCED STUFF THAT JUST STARTED.

In the debate last night, Hillary brought up the reason Trump won't release his returns......He pays no taxes
The only tax returns ever released by Trump showed him paying ZERO Federal Income Tax

A family making $20,000 a year doesn't have a team of lawyers fighting to make sure they don't pay taxes
A family making $20,000 gets a big fat refund.

And if they have children more than the paid in to begin with. Can you say welfare in the tax code?

Trumps companies employ thousands of people. Thus, by definition he can't be a freeloader. Just sayin...

Forum List

Back