Trump administration 'chaos' harming Asia policy

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
U.S. Sen. Fauxcohontas says chaos in the Trump administration is harming its ability to formulate coherent policy toward North Korea's nuclear program and other important issues in Asia.
Vacancies in the foreign service are undermining Washington's ability to advance U.S interests, Warren told reporters in Beijing on Saturday.
U.S. allies, while still supportive, are "searching for information" about U.S. intentions in Asia, the Taxachusets Democrook said.

Trump administration 'chaos' harming Asia policy, Warren says

So we can rest assured our foreign policy in Asia is running smoothly. Our national interests are the primary agenda item, and any offices in the foreign service that remain empty were useless or even malignant to US policy.

When a piece of shit sociopath like Fauxcohontas says something, you know the opposite is reality.

Elizabeth Warren is still on my shit list for endorsing Clinton over Sanders, but I'm wondering, do you people have anything to criticize her over other than the whole Pocahontas thing?

U.S. Sen. Fauxcohontas says chaos in the Trump administration is harming its ability to formulate coherent policy toward North Korea's nuclear program and other important issues in Asia.
Vacancies in the foreign service are undermining Washington's ability to advance U.S interests, Warren told reporters in Beijing on Saturday.
U.S. allies, while still supportive, are "searching for information" about U.S. intentions in Asia, the Taxachusets Democrook said.

So we can rest assured our foreign policy in Asia is running smoothly. Our national interests are the primary agenda item, and any offices in the foreign service that remain empty were useless or even malignant to US policy.

When a piece of shit sociopath like Fauxcohontas says something, you know the opposite is reality.

How do you figure she's a sociopath?

Elizabeth Warren is still on my shit list for endorsing Clinton over Sanders, but I'm wondering, do you people have anything to criticize her over other than the whole Pocahontas thing?
The "pocahontas thing" got her onto the Harvard faculty.
It was based on her bullshit lie.
The bitch will NEVER live down her lie.
Karma always wins.

Karma always wins.
You can bet the folks at the High Cheekbones Society aren't ever gonna let loose of her.

• Banned

Pretty sure I called her a lying sociopath.

The Fauxohontas nickname is a convenience. She is a pseudo-intellectual communist apparatchik. She pisses and whines about "the rich" while amassing millions of dollars from do nothing university positions and demagogues successful businesses and executives.

Happy now?

Karma always wins.

I'm sure her acceptance had nothing to do with the fact that she is also bright and qualified.

Karma always wins.

Warren just proved she's qualified to be president by her ability to lie. Unless someone can name a prez or other politician that hasn't lied. She's certainly not in a league with bush and his wmd's, granted, but with time and practice she may rise to that level.

Other than virtually every political stance she holds, nah.

Warren just proved she's qualified to be president by her ability to lie. Unless someone can name a prez or other politician that hasn't lied. She's certainly not in a league with bush and his wmd's, granted, but with time and practice she may rise to that level.

/----/ Trump is standing up for America. Deal with it Libtards.
I don't care.jpg

Forum List

Back