Which of Your Rights Will They Go After....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....first.

1. Based on the recent massacre, and the full-court press by the Left, ....
"Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment
More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed."
Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

....one might think that your right to bear arms is first on their list.

Nay, nay......not so.

2. First on the list for Communists, Fascists.....and Liberals......is Free Speech.

Case in point, CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

X4EG59d88IfGK0Si7TFrd-9HAqvhHr8hPYAwr_3mwN5EN6HXb4fXkJcNBWXQztyUSyzPJpvztabLt9jigBnwVEdeyDvFu9ne-JSsFpoyW538TzPbF50QUSsWMDnsZRjLOtUbycc

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."
Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

Again???

"it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Here....Fredo Cuomo:

Fredo….I’m not stupid like everybody says….I’m smart.

For the Founders, for Conservatives, for classical liberals.....and for Americans....there is no such thing as
"hate speech."

There is only speech.

And the Liberals are about chipping away at what you can say.

Last edited:
Right now, Conservatives are attacking

A free press
The right to vote
The 14th amendment

The right to vote is protection for Americans voting in elections. The whole point was to make every American vote count. Allowing illegals to vote make that vote count less. Protecting our rights sometimes takes effort on the part of citizens. It should not be considered a hardship to plan ahead and register to vote as a US citizen.

.....first.

1. Based on the recent massacre, and the full-court press by the Left, ....
"Over a Third of Democrats Would Repeal Second Amendment
More than a third of the Democratic party would do away with the Second Amendment, a survey by The Economist and YouGov revealed."
Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

....one might think that your right to bear arms is first on their list.

Nay, nay......not so.

2. First on the list for Communists, Fascists.....and Liberals......is Free Speech.

Case in point, CNN news-speaker, and grad of..."Yale University, where he obtained an undergraduate degree, and Fordham University where he obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He is a licensed attorney.
He currently works at CNN,[1][2] and has previously been the ABC Newschief law and justice correspondent and the co-anchor for ABC's 20/20."
Chris Cuomo - Wikipedia

One smart Liberal, huh?

3. With all that supposed education, Liberal Democrat Cuomo said this:

X4EG59d88IfGK0Si7TFrd-9HAqvhHr8hPYAwr_3mwN5EN6HXb4fXkJcNBWXQztyUSyzPJpvztabLt9jigBnwVEdeyDvFu9ne-JSsFpoyW538TzPbF50QUSsWMDnsZRjLOtUbycc

"Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Chris Cuomo is a law-school graduate. He was once the chief law and justice correspondent for ABC News. He is a host of a show on a network that bills itself as “the most trusted name in news.” Given all that, he really ought to know better.

Cuomo’s tweet, and his stubborn campaign to defend it in the wake of a merciless assault from the Twitterverse, errs in two ways. First, it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."
Chris Cuomo Won’t Walk Back His Ignorant Tweet About Hate Speech

Again???

"it’s ludicrous to state that “reading” the Constitution will reveal that hate speech is “excluded from protection.” There is no such language anywhere in the Constitution."

Here....Fredo Cuomo:

Fredo….I’m not stupid like everybody says….I’m smart.

For the Founders, for Conservatives, for classical liberals.....and for Americans....there is no such thing as
"hate speech."

There is only speech.

And the Liberals are about chipping away at what you can say.

/----/ Chris Cuomo is just trying to be relevant and earn street creds with the DNC.
Take your guns.jpg

Both parties are attacking our rights by creating and taking advantage of different kinds of outrage. I hope people notice before it's too late.

1) High has zero influence on anyone or anything. He is a kid. Just a kid.
2) speech is protected. If one is going to use ingrahan as an example well she had the right to say what she wants. He then replied. Tit for tat and it's the advertisers who pulled out who are to blame. Why did they stick it out and adhere to principles?
3) My gun rights are safe and no march or anything else has a bit of influence on them.
4) illegals should become citizens before voting I agree.
5) These are reactionary anxiety filled times. People need to relax. The vast majority of people are so tied down to their jobs they dont have time to worry about this stuff. Division is always healthy and this nation is clearly divided by a long list of topics therefore the nation will be fine.

Both parties are attacking our rights by creating and taking advantage of different kinds of outrage. I hope people notice before it's too late.

Nice to see the hot air contingent checking in.

You words mean less than nothing.
Get off your lazy duff and put some effort into it.....with supporting documentation.

1) High has zero influence on anyone or anything. He is a kid. Just a kid.
2) speech is protected. If one is going to use ingrahan as an example well she had the right to say what she wants. He then replied. Tit for tat and it's the advertisers who pulled out who are to blame. Why did they stick it out and adhere to principles?
3) My gun rights are safe and no march or anything else has a bit of influence on them.
4) illegals should become citizens before voting I agree.
5) These are reactionary anxiety filled times. People need to relax. The vast majority of people are so tied down to their jobs they dont have time to worry about this stuff. Division is always healthy and this nation is clearly divided by a long list of topics therefore the nation will be fine.

It seems, based on that fruit salad of a post, that you meant it for some other thread.

Clean off your specs, old timer.

Get off your lazy duff and put some effort into it.....with supporting documentation.

Anybody that's been paying attention the last 20 years knows my words are true. You're a pure bred partisan hack if you think the Republicans are not guilty of attacking our rights too.

Anybody that's been paying attention the last 20 years knows my words are true. You're a pure bred partisan hack if you think the Republicans are not guilty of attacking our rights too.

Once again, your battle to make this board playtime for infants is on display.

Why can't we have adults who are able to put together a cogent post???

Government school????

Which of Your Rights Will They Go After..

more conspiracy from canadian chick .. :stir:

Forum List

Back