Trump 2020

Trump 2020

• Total voters
Yeah, the imaginary dancers on rooftops that never happened because they were Israelis and there were about half a dozen of them and they weren't dancing on rooftops at all. That one. Rump pulled the whole fable out of his ass right after he visited a teenage girls' dressing room telling them all "you remind me of my daughter". He was momentarily distracted by having to wade through three million illegals all trying to sell him TicTacs. He bought more Tic Tacs that day than anybody since Reagan, and it definitely wasn't raining. Of course this was a diversion so that O'bama could tappppp his wires while the judge from Indiana was studying to be Mexican.
YOUR POST is a "diversion". I was talking about the often shown video of Trump responding to Serge Kovalseki's lying words, tying to deny remembering the publication of his own article in the Washington Post in September 2001, about Muslims dancing on rooftops after 9/11.

Trump imitated Kovaleski's words saying "Ah, I can't remember", and Hillary picked it up and dishonestly turned it into a ridicule about Kovaleski's physical impairment, which had nothing to do with Trump's mocking of Kovaleski.

Oh fucking bullshit, come off it. This is just one more sniveling passive-authoritarian apologist desperately trying to cover for a sleazeball who's never taken an iota of responsibility for anything in his life, trying to weasel out of a slur that didn't work as he wanted it to.

iu

Furthermore Rump is as usual lying through his teeth after having personally transmogrified a newspaper story about "a number of people allegedly celebrating" (which 'celebration' turned out to be unsupported) into, quote, "thousands and thousands of people cheering". Kovaleski verified that he had no information that "thousands, or even hundreds" were involved, NOR WAS THAT WHAT THE ARTICLE SAID anyway,.

Rump then doubled down on his own lie claiming to have seen it on television. So Rump got busted for lying, then in his usual arrested-adolescent petulant pattern took a hissyfit, mocking a man for a condition he was born with that has ZERO to do with the story, simply because he's a fucking asshole who --- again --- can't take responsibility for anything.

And here you are trying to run cover for this asshole, which tells us much about you, doesn't it.

When Brian Williams made up memories of things that didn't happen he got fired. When Rump does it, out come the sniveling sycophants to drop to their knees.

FTF NO.

Didn't see that on the ballot.
Must be those three million illegals dancing on rooftops. In the rain.
The Muslim ones Serge Kovaleski said he couldn't remember writing about in the Washington Post ? And when Trump mocked him for it, Hillary pretended it was for Kovaleski's disability, and put that in a TV ad.

Some people here in USMB still believe Trump was mocking the disability :rolleyes: (or they pretend they do)

Yeah, the imaginary dancers on rooftops that never happened because they were Israelis and there were about half a dozen of them and they weren't dancing on rooftops at all. That one. Rump pulled the whole fable out of his ass right after he visited a teenage girls' dressing room telling them all "you remind me of my daughter". He was momentarily distracted by having to wade through three million illegals all trying to sell him TicTacs. He bought more Tic Tacs that day than anybody since Reagan, and it definitely wasn't raining. Of course this was a diversion so that O'bama could tappppp his wires while the judge from Indiana was studying to be Mexican.
I see you still don't care about Obama lying constantly about your heath insurance.

Quote me on that, liar.

That's right. You can't do it because you're yet another prevaricating fabricator.

FTF NO.

The Muslim ones Serge Kovaleski said he couldn't remember writing about in the Washington Post ? And when Trump mocked him for it, Hillary pretended it was for Kovaleski's disability, and put that in a TV ad.

Some people here in USMB still believe Trump was mocking the disability :rolleyes: (or they pretend they do)

I see you still don't care about Obama lying constantly about your heath insurance.

Quote me on that, liar.

That's right. You can't do it because you're yet another prevaricating fabricator.
So you didn't support obama?

FTF NO.

Quote me on that, liar.

So you didn't support obama?

No.
But you could have looked that up before you stepped in it now couldn't you?

I knew about that shit when it was 'Romneycare' and was living in that area. Didn't support it then either.

Oh fucking bullshit, come off it. This is just one more sniveling passive-authoritarian apologist desperately trying to cover for a sleazeball who's never taken an iota of responsibility for anything in his life, trying to weasel out of a slur that didn't work as he wanted it to.

Furthermore Rump is as usual lying through his teeth after having personally transmogrified a newspaper story about "a number of people allegedly celebrating" (which 'celebration' turned out to be unsupported) into, quote, "thousands and thousands of people cheering". Kovaleski verified that he had no information that "thousands, or even hundreds" were involved, NOR WAS THAT WHAT THE ARTICLE SAID anyway,.​

Rump then doubled down on his own lie claiming to have seen it on television. So Rump got busted for lying, then in his usual arrested-adolescent petulant pattern took a hissyfit, mocking a man for a condition he was born with that has ZERO to do with the story, simply because he's a fucking asshole who --- again --- can't take responsibility for anything.

And here you are trying to run cover for this asshole, which tells us much about you, doesn't it.

When Brian Williams made up memories of things that didn't happen he got fired. When Rump does it, out come the sniveling sycophants to drop to their knees.
NO, here YOU ARE trying to cover for lying Serge Kovaleski, lying Hillary Clinton, lying Democrats running TV ads and pretending that Trump was mocking Kovaleski's disability. Even some Democrat posters in this forum have used the Kovaleski scam, some even as a signature, but they eventually removed it.

So, here are Kovaleski's words from his September 18, 2001 article in the Washington Post, exactly as what Trump said he said. And these are exactly the words Kovaleski wouldn't admit he said/wrote (note: none of this had anything to do with any quantity words like hundreds or thousands), which prompted Trump to mock him for that disingenuous denial >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

PS - This article was also written by Fredrick Kunkle, but Kunkle never denied he had written the part about "number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops", so he didn't get mocked by Trump for it. Only Kovalelski did.
Yes, Kovaleski got mocked by Trump, not about any disability, but because Kovalseski lied about what he wrote. He got mocked by Trump, because he DESERVED to get mocked.

Last edited:
Adolf Trump will be lucky to even survive his first term.

True...…….but everyone said that about Obama, too. And Obama did survive, so Trump may do just fine and win re-election.
Indeed, Real Americans look at the issues that affect them personally and vote accordingly.
The issues aren't:
ANTIFA
BLM
Pedo Bathrooms

Ya, there

alt-reich issues
How to brush a tooth
and
When is it time to move Momma from the trailer so your cousin can move in

I've noticed that in EVERY poll and survey taken here, about thirty in all, I'd say, that despite all of the hate, the rants, and attacks by the Trump-bashers, that when asked, Trump's popularity and support is ALWAYS between DOUBLE to TRIPLE those that are against him!

Yet somehow the Left would have us think that the floor has fallen out from under Trump on the street! :21: The Leftist GOON SQUAD must think that this forum goes out and runs ads on Twitter asking for only Trump supporters need apply! :04: :10: :777: :9-21: :ack-1:

If support for Trump here is ANY indication, I can't wait to see the big blue flush this fall.

tumblr_lidtzoM2xg1qb2g2so1_500.gif

Last edited:
Are you asserting that the posters have changed in here or that they still cling to the last thread of white privilege in don trump?

To date he's done a great job, and that's objective. Therefore, you'd have to be a foolish snowflake not to re-elect him. But nobody has ever accused liberals of being practical thinkers. They think in the abstract to convince themselves delusions and desires are a reality.

Adolf Trump will be lucky to even survive his first term.

True...…….but everyone said that about Obama, too. And Obama did survive, so Trump may do just fine and win re-election.
Indeed, Real Americans look at the issues that affect them personally and vote accordingly.
The issues aren't:
ANTIFA
BLM
Pedo Bathrooms

Ya, there

alt-reich issues
How to brush a tooth
and
When is it time to move Momma from the trailer so your cousin can move in
So, when did you move your mother out of your trailer?
It's easy to be a troll, huh?

MAGA= MAWA (Make America White Again)
You mean like stopping racial discrimination against whites ?

If I had meant that, I would have said that.

I have no sympathy for you white people.

The way I see it you are getting what's coming to you.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that white people are discriminated against?

Don't make me laugh.

Karma, bitch.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

If I had meant that, I would have said that.

I have no sympathy for you white people.

The way I see it you are getting what's coming to you.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that white people are discriminated against?

Don't make me laugh.

Karma, bitch.
I would expect INTELLIGENT and KNOWLEDGABLE people to believe it, and KNOW it. Dummies, I never expect anything from.

I gave you a chance to redeem yourself. You muffed it.

And nobody gives a rats ass about your silly SM-J whatever.

Depends on who he runs against. Given how far left the Dems have gone, I’d say my vote going to Trump is a safe bet. I’ve no desire to take from the rich and give to the poor in order to make everyone poor and reliant on government, nor do I think it’s good idea to grant unlimited amnesty or invite whoever wants into the country in. The Dems advocate for making America into a third world cesspool and that is why Trump was the better option against Hillary and will likely be the better option in 2020.

Forum List

Back