Trump 2020

Trump 2020

• Total voters
FTF NO.

Didn't see that on the ballot.
Must be those three million illegals dancing on rooftops. In the rain.
The Muslim ones Serge Kovaleski said he couldn't remember writing about in the Washington Post ? And when Trump mocked him for it, Hillary pretended it was for Kovaleski's disability, and put that in a TV ad.

Some people here in USMB still believe Trump was mocking the disability :rolleyes: (or they pretend they do)

Always a hoot to see POTUS apologists on these kinds of threads yucking it up and back slapping each other. Their ability to see the future is comical.

1*ZaNATTgy2OVdbfEIONX0MQ.png

FTF NO.

The Muslim ones Serge Kovaleski said he couldn't remember writing about in the Washington Post ? And when Trump mocked him for it, Hillary pretended it was for Kovaleski's disability, and put that in a TV ad.

Some people here in USMB still believe Trump was mocking the disability :rolleyes: (or they pretend they do)

Yeah, the imaginary dancers on rooftops that never happened because they were Israelis and there were about half a dozen of them and they weren't dancing on rooftops at all. That one. Rump pulled the whole fable out of his ass right after he visited a teenage girls' dressing room telling them all "you remind me of my daughter". He was momentarily distracted by having to wade through three million illegals all trying to sell him TicTacs. He bought more Tic Tacs that day than anybody since Reagan, and it definitely wasn't raining. Of course this was a diversion so that O'bama could tappppp his wires while the judge from Indiana was studying to be Mexican.

Typically, the Democrats nominate a weak feel-good candidate to run against a Republican incumbent. (Even Bill Clinton only got 40% of the vote in 1992.) Sometimes this is necessary to teach a lesson to their fruit flies about nominating an electable candidate the next election.

idiots (like you) "forget" that Ross Perot took quite a few votes away from Clinton.
here, for accuracy sake:

Bill Clinton won the election to serve as the 42nd President of the United States by a wide margin in the Electoral College, receiving 43%of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.

Typically, the Democrats nominate a weak feel-good candidate to run against a Republican incumbent. (Even Bill Clinton only got 40% of the vote in 1992.) Sometimes this is necessary to teach a lesson to their fruit flies about nominating an electable candidate the next election.

idiots (like you) "forget" that Ross Perot took quite a few votes away from Clinton.
here, for accuracy sake:

Bill Clinton won the election to serve as the 42nd President of the United States by a wide margin in the Electoral College, receiving 43%of the popular vote against Bush's 37.5% and Perot's 18.9%.

Ya gotta wonder about posters who just make a number up because it feels good. Nobody but Lincoln (39.8%) won the Presidency with "40% of the vote".

The only response dumb ass conspiracy posts deserve is mocking laughter.

Carry on, clown
Just as I thought.

1) use of the typical favorite liberal catchword "conspiracy"...and..

2) Complete inability to respond to the subject matter of the link.

You're the "fail". Yes. I'll carry on. Showing the ignorance of information-deprived, liberal, poor souls.

Yeah, the imaginary dancers on rooftops that never happened because they were Israelis and there were about half a dozen of them and they weren't dancing on rooftops at all. That one. Rump pulled the whole fable out of his ass right after he visited a teenage girls' dressing room telling them all "you remind me of my daughter". He was momentarily distracted by having to wade through three million illegals all trying to sell him TicTacs. He bought more Tic Tacs that day than anybody since Reagan, and it definitely wasn't raining. Of course this was a diversion so that O'bama could tappppp his wires while the judge from Indiana was studying to be Mexican.
YOUR POST is a "diversion". I was talking about the often shown video of Trump responding to Serge Kovalseki's lying words, tying to deny remembering the publication of his own article in the Washington Post in September 2001, about Muslims dancing on rooftops after 9/11.

Trump imitated Kovaleski's words saying "Ah, I can't remember", and Hillary picked it up and dishonestly turned it into a ridicule about Kovaleski's physical impairment, which had nothing to do with Trump's mocking of Kovaleski.

FTF NO.

I see you still don't care about Obama lying constantly about your heath insurance.

Forum List

Back