True class from Mani right here

Hey now, don't be insulting toxi's skillz like that.

But yeah... that fucking red bouncy ball... :evil:
Dodge Ball!

If I neg you for bringing back those terrible memories from my youth, will you start a thread whining about my neg rep? :eusa_angel:
Oh, Eggy. I am sorry for bringing that up. I didn't mean to cause a traumatic flashback to gym class for you. Really, it was an accident on my part. :eusa_angel:

(Muhahahahahaha)

Nah, no whining from me about rep.

I posted teh wrong thing, don't wanna get in trouble, so i fixed it

Okay, so Mani negged me for this

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'m sorry, what I meant to say was, Fuck You Doucher. mmkay?

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

That's fucking pathetic

mani is trying to out Dante -- oops, out-Dante me? :lol:

This thread just serves as a little reminder of just how pathetic seemingly ordinary people can be. There are a few people on this thread that should be ashamed of themselves. Sadly, I doubt that they know who they are.

That is all I have to say on the subject. Carry on.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm not confused about it at all Rav. I didn't clarify the proper context.

I meant in general, if my son's pic was used for that kind of joke, I wouldn't find it funny.
I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

:)

peace...
Right here, malfucktard.

Go ahead and back peddle, it's what you do best.

I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

peace...
Right here, malfucktard.

Go ahead and back peddle, it's what you do best.

You're such a failure.

Mal wasn't accusing you of attacking a child , he was accusing you of defending the action.

Lord Almighty learn how to read you fucking idiot.

btw, who attacked your child, cornjob?

Oh, right...no one. Yet another lie.

You know. I really can't tell if you are stupid, just can't read, are full of shit, or just like to lie.

I never said anyone attacked my child you fucking moron.

come on Ravi, I'm getting sick of you just making shit up and then claiming I'm the liar, you just claimed that I said someone attacked my kid. Back that shit up you fucking dumb ass .

I'm not confused about it at all Rav. I didn't clarify the proper context.

I meant in general, if my son's pic was used for that kind of joke, I wouldn't find it funny.
I believe you.

peace...

I'll Quote it...

There is Context in this Thread, and your Cute little 'I believe you' shot it just another Example of how Lacking in Courage YOU are...

peace...

Last edited:
Ravi aka Pinocchio, why haven't you backed up your claim that I said someone attacked my child you disgusting worm?

Forum List

Back