True class from Mani right here

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
I posted teh wrong thing, don't wanna get in trouble, so i fixed it

Okay, so Mani negged me for this

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'m sorry, what I meant to say was, Fuck You Doucher. mmkay?

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

That's fucking pathetic

Last edited:
retard15.jpg

manifold said:

Comment:

Regards,
manifold

That's fucking pathetic

While I agree with you that his neg rep was inappropriate...what is the deal with you and whining about negreps?

Instead of whining, why don't you neg back and call it even.

Just a thought...

• Banned

manifold said:

Comment:

Regards,
manifold

That's fucking pathetic

While I agree with you that his neg rep was inappropriate...what is the deal with you and whining about negreps?

Just a thought...

I wasn't whining about rep and you know it.

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

That's fucking pathetic

Just a thought...

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

But you were whining about rep before.

In retrospect I take back my other post in here. I laughed about the picture, not really at the kid himself, but I just got heated about the school bus dad thing the other day and then I go and say that.

It's not right.

If that was my now confirmed autistic son's picture being used for that joke I'm pretty sure I'd find nothing funny about it.

In retrospect I take back my other post in here. I laughed about the picture, not really at the kid himself, but I just got heated about the school bus dad thing the other day and then I go and say that.

It's not right.
Odd, you never admitted that the father in the school episode was wrong about what happened...but I did notice you dropped out of the thread when it was pointed out.

:thup:

It's not right.
Odd, you never admitted that the father in the school episode was wrong about what happened...but I did notice you dropped out of the thread when it was pointed out.

:thup:

Not true. I mentioned that his actions were the wrong way to go about it earlier on in the thread, but that is an easy observation to make in hindsight.

And I didn't drop out of it, my computer got infected with a virus and I spent 2 days working on backups and getting it restored, so I wasn't on here posting.

I saw your posts.

You're going on what the school said. The school, as well as the father, has legal interests to protect.

The school says he didn't make contact about his daughter, but he says he did.

I don't know who to believe, but the father reacted on emotion and out of a desire to protect his daughter from something he felt she wasn't being protected from.

Unless some kind of new information comes to light that shows he lied about calling the school specifically about his daughter, I don't have a problem with what he did.

That's fucking pathetic

Just a thought...

AND a few posts later you flat said other that you dont give a shit about other peoples opinions.

see how that works, why should anyone give a shit if you don't like mani making fun kids?

New Topics

Forum List

Back