True class from Mani right here

While I agree with you that his neg rep was inappropriate...what is the deal with you and whining about negreps?

Instead of whining, why don't you neg back and call it even.

Just a thought...

I wasn't whining about rep and you know it.

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

AND a few posts later you flat said other that you dont give a shit about other peoples opinions.

see how that works, why should anyone give a shit if you don't like mani making fun kids?

I said I didn't care about ONE poster's opinion on ONE specific matter you fucking nitwit.

Are you in love with me or something? I mean honestly........ Get over it.

As a general guideline...

Rainman was autistic

Corky was retarded

And the fact that ConFag doesn't know the difference tells me he is a lying sack of shit.

If that was my now confirmed autistic son's picture being used for that joke I'm pretty sure I'd find nothing funny about it.

Autistic kids don't ride in wheelchairs.
Yeah...there seems to be a lot of confusion among posters here about autism.

:confused:

I'm not confused about it at all Rav. I didn't clarify the proper context.

I meant in general, if my son's pic was used for that kind of joke, I wouldn't find it funny.

I wasn't whining about rep and you know it.

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

AND a few posts later you flat said other that you dont give a shit about other peoples opinions.

see how that works, why should anyone give a shit if you don't like mani making fun kids?

I said I didn't care about ONE poster's opinion on ONE specific matter you fucking nitwit.

Are you in love with me or something? I mean honestly........ Get over it.

Take you own advice....get over it

Rainman was autistic

Corky was retarded

And the fact that ConFag doesn't know the difference tells me he is a lying sack of shit.

Difference in what idiot? I don't like seeing children get made fun of whether they are autistic, retarded, club footed, or the star of the high school football team. Makes no difference to me, they are children and thus should be OFF limits.

Last edited:

Rainman was autistic

Corky was retarded

Difference in what retard? I don't like seeing children get made fun of whether they are autistic, retarded, club footed, or the star of the high school football team. Makes no difference to me, they are children and thus should be OFF limits.

yeah, they should be sheltered until they're 18. And then set loose unarmed and thin skinned in the real and often cruel world.

Gotta love those retarded "conservative" values. :lol:

I make fun of anyone and everyone.

The day I stop is the day I die.

true story :thup:

I hope you stop soon

True story

Hey, don't blame me cuz you're firing off retarded seed.

Mani... Hate ConHog all you want, but leave the Children out of it...

And making fun of Autistic Children by calling them Retarded is Insulting on a Number of Levels to a Number of People...

:)

peace...

Ha ha ConFag! I quoted you before you edited out calling me a retard and changed it to idiot. :lol:

Hypocrite. :rofl:

Rainman was autistic

Corky was retarded

Difference in what retard? I don't like seeing children get made fun of whether they are autistic, retarded, club footed, or the star of the high school football team. Makes no difference to me, they are children and thus should be OFF limits.

yeah, they should be sheltered until they're 18. And then set loose unarmed and thin skinned in the real and often cruel world.

Gotta love those retarded "conservative" values. :lol:

By adult age, most people are over making fun of people. It exists in college still, but you can escape it more easily there.

The biggest hurdle they face in the adult real world, is getting a job. They're already disadvantaged there whether they've been made fun of as a child or not.

When it hurts the most is when they're young and impressionable. Not stomping on them emotionally is way different from sheltering them from the real world.

Yeah...there seems to be a lot of confusion among posters here about autism.

:confused:

I'm not confused about it at all Rav. I didn't clarify the proper context.

I meant in general, if my son's pic was used for that kind of joke, I wouldn't find it funny.
I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

:)

peace...

Ha ha ConFag! I quoted you before you edited out calling me a retard and changed it to idiot. :lol:

Hypocrite. :rofl:

Well I could take the easy way out and claim you edited my post, but you didn't . I wrote something wrong, thought better of it and edited it.

I actually meant to write it in the original post that I had changed it and forgot.

Unless you actually ARE retarded though, it hardly compares to making fun of children.

Regardless of this argument, it's getting down to damn near 1/100 kids with autism.

Something is seriously fucked up and it's a PROBLEM.

I will say though, that many diagnoses are given to very high functioning children merely to open accessibility to special therapy and other treatment that wouldn't be accessible without the diagnosis.

Forum List

Back