True class from Mani right here

I'm not confused about it at all Rav. I didn't clarify the proper context.

I meant in general, if my son's pic was used for that kind of joke, I wouldn't find it funny.
I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

:)

peace...
ummm...last time I checked I haven't attacked anyone's child, fuckwit.

Regardless of this argument, it's getting down to damn near 1/100 kids with autism.

Something is seriously fucked up and it's a PROBLEM.

I will say though, that many diagnoses are given to very high functioning children merely to open accessibility to special therapy and other treatment that wouldn't be accessible without the diagnosis.

My child is very high functioning. Except when it comes to social skills. She's a hermit.

I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

peace...

Ah... So you will stick with the Zona's Lying about having a Child because he Lies about everything Defense?...

Or were you going to take Mani to Task for doing it to ConHog's Child instead of Servicing Mani and Thanking him all of the way through this Thread...

peace...

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

Oh by the way, ConFag's idea of asking someone nicely is sending them a snooting neg rep.

:lol:

Feel free to post the neg rep. I linked to where I asked nicely in the thread.

peace...

Ah... So you will stick with the Zona's Lying about having a Child because he Lies about everything Defense?...

Or were you going to take Mani to Task for doing it to ConHog's Child instead of Servicing Mani and Thanking him all of the way through this Thread...

peace...
:rolleyes: Don't worry, mal...he loves you best. :thup:

Lets see if you can stop being a coward for once and admit that you lied about what I said.

:thup:

peace...

Lets see if you can stop being a coward for once and admit that you lied about what I said.

I thank you for giving me a good laugh every time you accuse another of lying.

PS - Your Sig is annoying and too big

my point is that I asked him nicely in the thread not to insult special needs kids and his little childish response was to neg me.

Oh by the way, ConFag's idea of asking someone nicely is sending them a snooting neg rep.

:lol:

Feel free to post the neg rep. I linked to where I asked nicely in the thread.

Yeah, a full 8 minutes after sending me the neg rep. :lol:

I guess you must've had to think about it for a while. :rofl:

peace...

What did I say you Said?...

Quote me.

peace...

peace...

What did I say you Said?...

Quote me.

peace...
I knew you couldn't do it, coward.

peace...

I thank you for giving me a good laugh every time you accuse another of lying.

PS - Your Sig is annoying and too big

Hey now, don't be insulting toxi's skillz like that.

But yeah... that fucking red bouncy ball... :evil:

Forum List

Back