True class from Mani right here

:rolleyes: I cannot defend an action that did not occur. Do you even read what you post?

Holy shit you are a liar.

btw, who attacked your child, cornjob?

Oh, right...no one. Yet another lie.

Right there is you claiming that I lied and said someone was attacking my child. I NEVER said that. Prove I did, or admit you're a liar. It's in black in white, one of us lied. Either I lied and said someone attacked my child when it didn't happen, OR you lied when you said I said that someone attacked my child. THe burden is on you to prove I ever said that someone attacked my child, since I just proved that you claimed I said it.

I posted teh wrong thing, don't wanna get in trouble, so i fixed it

Okay, so Mani negged me for this

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'m sorry, what I meant to say was, Fuck You Doucher. mmkay?

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

That's fucking pathetic
I bet you neg'd him back. ;)
And why are you so obsessed with neg rep? Get over it, move on.

:rolleyes: I cannot defend an action that did not occur. Do you even read what you post?

btw, who attacked your child, cornjob?

Oh, right...no one. Yet another lie.

Right there is you claiming that I lied and said someone was attacking my child. I NEVER said that. Prove I did, or admit you're a liar. It's in black in white, one of us lied. Either I lied and said someone attacked my child when it didn't happen, OR you lied when you said I said that someone attacked my child. THe burden is on you to prove I ever said that someone attacked my child, since I just proved that you claimed I said it.

Mal wasn't accusing you of attacking a child , he was accusing you of defending the action.
Again, I can't defend an action that didn't occur. Either you are claiming someone attacked your child or you are claiming mal made that claim.

Either way, no one did.

Mal wasn't accusing you of attacking a child , he was accusing you of defending the action.
Again, I can't defend an action that didn't occur. Either you are claiming someone attacked your child or you are claiming mal made that claim.

Either way, no one did.

Got it, you're stupid. I never said anyone was attacking my child, and neither did Mal. We were talking about A child, not MY child. You fucking moron. Perhaps you should lean to read before you run around calling others liars.

Damn I really can't believe how stupid you are. And a liar to boot.

Ravi aka Pinocchio, why haven't you backed up your claim that I said someone attacked my child you disgusting worm?

did i just dream all that wailing and gnashing of teeth when i *supposedly* called your child stupid? no, i don't believe i did.
in fact, i seem to remember apologizing for the *attack* on the alleged child.

STFU, corky

Ravi aka Pinocchio, why haven't you backed up your claim that I said someone attacked my child you disgusting worm?

did i just dream all that wailing and gnashing of teeth when i *supposedly* called your child stupid.

STFU, corky

lol actually I had forgotten about that since you apologized I moved on, but why apologize if it was just supposedly?

PS - Counting that, which I wasn't because of the apology and the fact that it occurred in a different thread, then Ravi lied when she said no one ever attacked my child.

Either way Ravi is a liar.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but just for the peanut gallery:

Either way, no one did.

Got it, you're stupid. I never said anyone was attacking my child, and neither did Mal. We were talking about A child, not MY child. You fucking moron. Perhaps you should lean to read before you run around calling others liars.

I'm not confused about it at all Rav. I didn't clarify the proper context.

I meant in general, if my son's pic was used for that kind of joke, I wouldn't find it funny.
I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

:)

peace...

did i just dream all that wailing and gnashing of teeth when i *supposedly* called your child stupid.

STFU, corky

lol actually I had forgotten about that since you apologized I moved on, but why apologize if it was just supposedly?

PS - Counting that, which I wasn't because of the apology and the fact that it occurred in a different thread, then Ravi lied when she said no one ever attacked my child.

it was a vain attempt to shut you the fuck up.

ps-i thought it only counted if it was in whatever specific thread you can almost remember? so it doesn't count if it shows you to be the pathetic lying dweeb that you are, but it does count if it backs up your lies? have i got that right? it's a little confusing and the uncontrollable laughter is making it hard for me to keep track here.

wait! i think i've figured it out! you're john kerry!

can i have a ride in your new boat, liveshot?
you=joke

Last edited:
I don't really have a dog in this fight, but just for the peanut gallery:

Either way, no one did.

I believe you.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

:)

peace...
:lol:

STFU, corky

i thought it only counted if it was in whatever specific thread you can almost remember?

you=joke

not a particularly good one, but a joke nonetheless

Toked up early today did you? THat made NO sense whatsoever.

Wasnt Conjob mad about Mani not believing him about his child?

I believe it was for his "insensitivity" to conjobs feelings in regards to posting a ( yes... tasteless) pic.

I just re read the Palin thread. Conjob seemed mad to me, about Mani not believing him.
I don't know why Conjob cares so much. Hopefully he starts mulitple threads about it. We have one down, ten more to go. :woohoo:

i thought it only counted if it was in whatever specific thread you can almost remember?

you=joke

not a particularly good one, but a joke nonetheless

Toked up early today did you? THat made NO sense whatsoever.

that's the chance you take when you read it in mid-edit i guess.

go back and reread it, or not.

liveshot :rofl:

STFU, corky

The way i saw it was that del didn't "know" you have an autistic child and apologized if his comment did hurt your feelings.

PS- from the king of dragging and referencing other threads around...that's rich

Forum List

Back