True class from Mani right here

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but just for the peanut gallery:

Got it, you're stupid. I never said anyone was attacking my child, and neither did Mal. We were talking about A child, not MY child. You fucking moron. Perhaps you should lean to read before you run around calling others liars.

Damn I really can't believe how stupid you are. And a liar to boot.

So are you going to Use your Substanceless Claims that ConHog is a Liar to then Justify Attacking his Child?...

You are a Excellent Example of the Species if that's the Case, ravils!... :thup:

:)

peace...
:lol:

I do it for the lulz. :eusa_angel:

did i just dream all that wailing and gnashing of teeth when i *supposedly* called your child stupid.

STFU, corky

lol actually I had forgotten about that since you apologized I moved on, but why apologize if it was just supposedly?

PS - Counting that, which I wasn't because of the apology and the fact that it occurred in a different thread, then Ravi lied when she said no one ever attacked my child.

Either way Ravi is a liar.

The way i saw it was that del didn't "know" you have an autistic child and apologized if his comment did hurt your feelings.

PS- from the king of dragging and referencing other threads around...that's rich

I agree, Del didn't know, that's why I accepted his apology and moved on, I hadn't said one word more about it and didn't intend to until he brought it up.

As for your last sentence I don't know what you're talking about since I am not the one who brought something from another thread, something that was apologized for no less, into this thread.

PS - Ravi I seen the bolded part of Mal's statement . I didn't see that before , so I was wrong when I said Mal never made that claim. Mal is wrong if he thought someone was attacking my child specifically.

Wasnt Conjob mad about Mani not believing him about his child?

I believe it was for his "insensitivity" to conjobs feelings in regards to posting a ( yes... tasteless) pic.

I just re read the Palin thread. Conjob seemed mad to me, about Mani not believing him.
I don't know why Conjob cares so much. Hopefully he starts mulitple threads about it. We have one down, ten more to go. :woohoo:

he was mad at anyone disagreeing with his opinion. he was mad at anyone reading the OP and really getting what madeline had to say. he was mad the elastic in his panties is shot.

I get why he didn't like the photo too, but if he enjoys having his opinion stated then he cant very well get mad at mani for having his, or maddline for that matter.

I find it amazing that he wants his feelings protected but feels free to bash others feelings.

I posted teh wrong thing, don't wanna get in trouble, so i fixed it

Okay, so Mani negged me for this

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'m sorry, what I meant to say was, Fuck You Doucher. mmkay?

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

That's fucking pathetic
Isn't this bringing up something that happened in another thread?

lol actually I had forgotten about that since you apologized I moved on, but why apologize if it was just supposedly?

PS - Counting that, which I wasn't because of the apology and the fact that it occurred in a different thread, then Ravi lied when she said no one ever attacked my child.

Either way Ravi is a liar.

The way i saw it was that del didn't "know" you have an autistic child and apologized if his comment did hurt your feelings.

PS- from the king of dragging and referencing other threads around...that's rich

I agree, Del didn't know, that's why I accepted his apology and moved on, I hadn't said one word more about it and didn't intend to until he brought it up.

As for your last sentence I don't know what you're talking about since I am not the one who brought something from another thread, something that was apologized for no less, into this thread.

PS - Ravi I seen the bolded part of Mal's statement . I didn't see that before , so I was wrong when I said Mal never made that claim. Mal is wrong if he thought someone was attacking my child specifically.

con..you are the king of, in a passive aggressive way, other threads and other posters you are angry with at any given moment. You cant say what you have to say on you own. You need to bring other threads and people up in just about everything you say..

i know you know what i am talking about too.

I believe it was for his "insensitivity" to conjobs feelings in regards to posting a ( yes... tasteless) pic.

I just re read the Palin thread. Conjob seemed mad to me, about Mani not believing him.
I don't know why Conjob cares so much. Hopefully he starts mulitple threads about it. We have one down, ten more to go. :woohoo:

he was mad at anyone disagreeing with his opinion. he was mad at anyone reading the OP and really getting what madeline had to say. he was mad the elastic in his panties is shot.

I get why he didn't like the photo too, but if he enjoys having his opinion stated then he cant very well get mad at mani for having his, or maddline for that matter.

I find it amazing that he wants his feelings protected but feels free to bash others feelings.

LOL no matter how many times you yell I'm mad it isn't going to make it true. I am disgusted that yall would turn a thread about how disgusting it is to make fun of disabled children into another excuse to bash on me, but mad? No.

Oh, and I don't care about having my feelings protected you dope. That isn't what this thread is about. It's about how disgusting it is to make fun of disabled children and then neg rep when someone asks you to stop. End of story. In the thread that began all this Madeline made fun of Sarah Palin, okay she's an adult she's fair game. Mani made fun of Trig, he's not fair game. I'm fair game, my daughter is not fair game. Same difference. I don't expect my children to be protected any more or any less than other children. Children are OFF limits. And that is the only reason I said shit to Mani or started this thread.

But yall are obsessed, so obsessed that you're willing to overlook making fun of handicapped children in order to bash me some more. That's pathetic, and I'm out of this thread.

Del, I would ask that you close this disgusting thread as is my right as the author of it, but I'll just wait for another mod to come around and ask them to. Yall enjoy your reindeer games.

LOL no matter how many times you yell I'm mad it isn't going to make it true. I am disgusted that yall would turn a thread about how disgusting it is to make fun of disabled children into another excuse to bash on me, but mad? No.

Oh, and I don't care about having my feelings protected you dope. That isn't what this thread is about. It's about how disgusting it is to make fun of disabled children and then neg rep when someone asks you to stop. End of story. In the thread that began all this Madeline made fun of Sarah Palin, okay she's an adult she's fair game. Mani made fun of Trig, he's not fair game. I'm fair game, my daughter is not fair game. Same difference. I don't expect my children to be protected any more or any less than other children. Children are OFF limits. And that is the only reason I said shit to Mani or started this thread.

But yall are obsessed, so obsessed that you're willing to overlook making fun of handicapped children in order to bash me some more. That's pathetic, and I'm out of this thread.

Del, I would ask that you close this disgusting thread as is my right as the author of it, but I'll just wait for another mod to come around and ask them to. Yall enjoy your reindeer games.

Thats not the way i read it. You were upset because you have an autistic child and were offended because of that.

I agree that its wrong to make fun of any child especially ones that are disabled.

edit: that is unless you open them up for comment by throwing them under the bus.

Last edited:

you have the right to ask for whatever you want; i have the privilege of refusing it.

see how that works?

conhog's got sticky status.

That bothers the shit out of some of you :lol:

I just can't read through all this. How the hell did this get stickied?

You don't have the right to close a thread, even if you created it. I love the people who think they have all these rights around here.

I do love the fact this thread is now "sticky". :lol:
Nice touch!

Forum List

Back