Trudeau's Toronto event with Italy PM Meloni cancelled due to pro-Palestinian protest

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They are now interfering with federal governance and our global relationships.

I'm sure our Security Industrial Complex aren't chasing rabbits while this is going on...

International Development Minister Ahmed Hussen tried to enter through the main entrance, but protesters blocked his path and followed him for two blocks as he tried to enter a more secure location while flanked by police.

"You are complicit in the genocide. Your hands are red. You are complicit in the murder of my family members and my friends," one demonstrator said to him.

Meloni, Italy's prime minister since 2022, was in Toronto for meetings with Trudeau. The two G7 leaders discussed a wide range of topics, including what Meloni called the "very difficult Middle East crisis."

Israel declared war on Hamas following an Oct. 7 attack that saw 1,200 people killed and some 250 kidnapped by the Islamist militants, according to Israeli tallies.

The subsequent military operation by Israel in Hamas-controlled Gaza has now killed more than 30,000 people, most of them women and children, Gaza health officials say.

I'm sure our Security Industrial Complex aren't chasing rabbits while this is going on...

International Development Minister Ahmed Hussen tried to enter through the main entrance, but protesters blocked his path and followed him for two blocks as he tried to enter a more secure location while flanked by police.

"You are complicit in the genocide. Your hands are red. You are complicit in the murder of my family members and my friends," one demonstrator said to him.

Meloni, Italy's prime minister since 2022, was in Toronto for meetings with Trudeau. The two G7 leaders discussed a wide range of topics, including what Meloni called the "very difficult Middle East crisis."

Israel declared war on Hamas following an Oct. 7 attack that saw 1,200 people killed and some 250 kidnapped by the Islamist militants, according to Israeli tallies.

The subsequent military operation by Israel in Hamas-controlled Gaza has now killed more than 30,000 people, most of them women and children, Gaza health officials say.
So why doesn't Trudeau treat them like he treated the truckers? Use the facial recognition software, freeze their bank accounts. Methodically find them and arrest them?

comment:
What "genocide"?
They attacked first.
They mass murdered people.
They have taken women and children hostage.
They raped women to death.
And now they are acting like they are victims.

Good news.

I read this column today about the crime problems in Vancouver. I knew things had deteriorated, but this describes a hell hole. Any truth to it?
https://elizabethnickson.substack.com/p/this-is-how-metastatic-immigration
This Is How Metastatic Immigration Kills a City - This is Everyone's Future

Forum List

Back