Trouble in paradise...Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

live912.jpg

All the side streets were packed also. These people were shoulder to shoulder and stretched the entire mall! Again I said for every 1 person that showed up, you can bet another 2 to 5 or more didn't go but wish they could have and agree!

live912.jpg

All the side streets were packed also. These people were shoulder to shoulder and stretched the entire mall! Again I said for every 1 person that showed up, you can bet another 2 to 5 or more didn't go but wish they could have and agree!

Oh will you shut the fuck up about trying to booster the numbers. Also, really? You actually go to Michelle Malkin's website? :rofl:

ONLY Tens of Thousands showed up, Deal With It.

live912.jpg

That looks like a solid mile of people at least.

I might add that there wasn't free food or a Live BANDS playing to draw a crowd.

if you read that you can see the memo and what they are supposed to do,, exactly what they are doing.. dispute the numbers,, course all their bullshit won't mean a thing,, it's what happens on down the road a piece.

I might add that there wasn't free food or a Live BANDS playing to draw a crowd.

Do you seriously think people came across the country for Obama's being sworn in for FREE FOOD AND BANDS? Are you fucking stupid?

The price of a plane ticket alone or gas for a car would be much more than going to see all the "bands" that showed up in concert in their own states or home towns. Plus hotel fare, and everything else.

I call BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
how many is "tens of thousands"
is it 20,000 50,000 100,000?
or could it be even more than that but they didnt know how many so didnt take the risk

Tens of thousands is anywhere between 20-90,000. It's not above 100,000. That much is for sure. I'm pretty sure there isn't much of a risk.

The people behind the event were only expecting 20,000 - 50,000 and that was a "Conservative estimate" as they called it.

It wasn't two million, it wasn't one million, and it wasn't even 500,000. If it was over 100,000, they would of said so.

Do you seriously think people came across the country for Obama's being sworn in for FREE FOOD AND BANDS? Are you fucking stupid?

The price of a plane ticket alone or gas for a car would be much more than going to see all the "bands" that showed up in concert in their own states or home towns. Plus hotel fare, and everything else.

I call BULLSHIT.

She wasn't referring to the inauguration.

Alinsky's Rule No. 3: "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy." Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

Alinsky's Rule No. 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

What does it feel like to be used as a tool? I want just one lib to tell me. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back