Trouble in paradise...Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

Elections come down to two people. choosing a lesser of two evils does not a "little person" make.

No it doesn't come down to two people. It comes down to two people BECAUSE WE LET IT. We are the COMMON folk. We are Middle America, we are the backbone of this country. It is not an insult when I say we are the little people it is merely a statement of fact, we are the common folk of this country.

Are you saying the Democrats were for it, BEFORE they were against it?

john_kerry.jpg

what about the global test, which the first gulf war passed and Kerry voted against it.
Yes, but he did manage to vote for the second war (the unpopular one) thinking it would help him.

So again, why all this talk?

Dems have the votes, pass healthcare monday and stop all this bullshit.

the votes weren't there. what is scary to me is that a speech may have the power to change that.

This map, and link, are 7 weeks old. You've won the "Dishonest Fuck" award for the day, Robbie! Congrats!

Map Update: Over 2,000 Registrations in 7 days!
Posted by Thomas J. Keeley • July 26th, 2009

You're a dishonest fuck for posting a source that IS 7 WEEKS OLD. Remember who posted it? YOU did. Are you that stupid?

Why not post a new link with the real numbers instead of using numbers that were unreported with any actual source?

Elections come down to two people. choosing a lesser of two evils does not a "little person" make.

No it doesn't come down to two people. It comes down to two people BECAUSE WE LET IT. We are the COMMON folk. We are Middle America, we are the backbone of this country. It is not an insult when I say we are the little people it is merely a statement of fact, we are the common folk of this country.

the two parties have the all the money, which means, they hold all the cards.

the votes weren't there. what is scary to me is that a speech may have the power to change that.
Not there?

Obama gave almost the same exact speech in July, why is it good now and not then?

We've all heard it right here, these protests don't matter.

So healthcare should pass monday.

There is no reason to delay, seeing as they have the votes, the polls and so on, now is there.

This map, and link, are 7 weeks old. You've won the "Dishonest Fuck" award for the day, Robbie! Congrats!

Map Update: Over 2,000 Registrations in 7 days!
Posted by Thomas J. Keeley • July 26th, 2009

You're a dishonest fuck for posting a source that IS 7 WEEKS OLD. Remember who posted it? YOU did. Are you that stupid?

Why not post a new link with the real numbers instead of using numbers that were unreported with any actual source?
Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online

Done. You trust the British media, right?

the two parties have the all the money, which means, they hold all the cards.
they also have all the power
power they are not willing to risk to put in effective election reforms

The worm, as they say, has turned!!!!

worm-1.jpg

40 years of watching the limpwristers.........the feminist bulldogs............the hideously miserable.........the k00ks...............march around DC. This is what it took to get real Americans to stand up and notice the America haters were trying to take our country away from us...........trying to stomp out all tradition................

fcukk that s0ns.......................like I siad...........the worm has turned!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online

Watch, they will find something wrong with it.

Perhaps they will 'palinize' the mail for daring to do the story.

Watch, they will find something wrong with it.

Perhaps they will 'palinize' the mail for daring to do the story.
does Murdock own the Mail now
:lol:

Do people believe protests work?

I don't think they worked when they protested during Bush's tenure.

They didn't work when they protested during Clinton's either. I remember a reporter in front of the whitehouse complaining that he couldn't be heard because there was some sort of "protest" going on "over there". They neither showed us the protest, nor bothered to see what it was about, take about your news non-coverage.

for every One who attended I'm sure there were at least 4 or more who didn't attend who wish they could have been there!

Dive, I say this gently.

Your link is yesterday. Mine is actually today's accurate numbers.

Who do you think is right?

for every One who attended I'm sure there were at least 4 or more who didn't attend who wish they could have been there!

:lol: Is this your way to try and up the numbers or something? I'm sure that could be said any protest rally. However, we're going to go ahead and count by the people who were physically there if you don't mind.

the first link didnt seem to have any numbers

I quoted it in black. It was "Tens of Thousands." Not Hundreds of Thousands, not a million, not two million.

Eagleseven is spreading false information.

Forum List

Back