Trouble in paradise...Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

I'll take the Washington D.C. Fire Department's numbers:

60,000 - 70,000.

Really? How so?
LOL
how many is "tens of thousands"
is it 20,000 50,000 100,000?
or could it be even more than that but they didnt know how many so didnt take the risk
Seems to me they had a pretty close count during the "million man" march. :eusa_whistle:
million-man-march.jpg

live912.jpg

If they got all 200,000 on the entire eastern seaboard who opposed HCR, that would be cool.

The stoopidcons are the minority, their hate will not be permitted to stop reform, and it is going to pass, period.

If they got all 200,000 on the entire eastern seaboard who opposed HCR, that would be cool.

The stoopidcons are the minority, their hate will not be permitted to stop reform, and it is going to pass, period.
So, end of discussion, huh? Cool.

The Dems are in power, they certainly can make this happen. So, take a breath and rest easy that the Dems will do their will.

Yeah, not that many.

My question is...if not having affordable healthcare was so important to you guys...why didn't you go protest?

The Dems are in power, they certainly can make this happen. So, take a breath and rest easy that the Dems will do their will.

And promptly be dumped out of office.

... You guys have the votes. Pass it already. :lol:

Or are there democrats that aren't on board with the messiah?

oh come on
there were more people there than for the so called "million man march"
there has to be more than that for the numbers

Now what you're doing is hoping. Sorry Dive, a couple of pictures does not mean there were more there.

The Fire Department said 60,000 - 70,000. ABC is saying 60,000 - 70,000. The Wall Street Journal is saying tens of thousands, as is Fox News.

I'm sorry, I'm sure you wish there were more but there wasn't 2 million, 1 million, 500,000, 250,000 or even 100,000.

I'm pretty sure the fire department knows what they're doing. Since they were the same ones to estimate the 1.8 million who were there to see Obama sworn in.

Also, the event organizers were only expecting 20,000 to 50,000. So this is better than they did expected I suppose.

Last edited:
Why is the attendance total so important for some here? The salient point is many people are unhappy with their government and they made use of their First Amendment right. Good for them. More people need to get ticked off.

You are the small minority, the large minority feels betrayed by the Republican Party, and the working and poor classes will upheld the legislation in the elections next year.

Done deal, guys, and it is fun to raz you.

Why is the attendance total so important for some here? The salient point is many people are unhappy with their government and they made use of their First Amendment right. Good for them. More people need to get ticked off.

There's a big difference between 60/70k and 2 million.

If this were for a Democrat, I don't think you'd be saying "why is the attendance" so important.

Also, there's a big difference between 60/70k and 2 million.

Once again, you are wrong about me. I am not a partisan hack. You just don't get it. Keep arguing over the number count.

Libbies are distraught that dozens and dozens of right wing protestors managed to get together on a corner near D.C. to protest the health care initiatives planned for the benefit of manklind by the fearless leader.

Dozens and dozens!

You are the small minority, the large minority feels betrayed by the Republican Party, and the working and poor classes will upheld the legislation in the elections next year.

Wow. That's the third time in less than an hour that you're telling us that this is a done deal. We all KNOW BHO wants it and your party has supermajority power. You're right, you can't see any reason why it wouldn't pass. Why do you have such a need to keep telling us the obvious? The Dems will get FULL credit for this - nothing bipartisan about it (unlike the war) - as they should.

Looks like the boiking's speech didn't work out so well after all.

Tens of thousands of conservative protesters crowded outside the U.S. Capitol on Saturday, a massive demonstration aimed at stopping what organizers called the over-expansion of the federal government under the Obama administration.

"Hell hath no fury like a taxpayer scorned," declared Andrew Moylan, head of government affairs for the National Taxpayer Union, urging protesters to call their representatives. "You're being ignored today by the media and some politicians."

Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

I think it's more like 2 million. Whoppee and about damn time we take our country back from the crooks in D.C There is even a video cam high up enough for you libs to take a good look at.

March on D.C. draws 2 million! UPDATE!

Last edited:

Wow. That's the third time in less than an hour that you're telling us that this is a done deal. We all KNOW BHO wants it and your party has supermajority power. You're right, you can't see any reason why it wouldn't pass. Why do you have such a need to keep telling us the obvious? The Dems will get FULL credit for this - nothing bipartisan about it (unlike the war) - as they should.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back