Zone1 Trolling/"Off Topic" Posts Will be Removed From the Politics Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thats like, your opinion MAN!

Just tell me what the rules are and I will enforce those.

The rules are that moderators are required to buy the drinks for three days out of the month. Didn't you read the moderators handbook? It's right there on page 74, paragraph 5.

Now start pouring.

View attachment 699885

"To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum."

I love this. This is great.

Its too bad its not enforced.

Every time I start a thread a swarm of leftists come in and derail it. Its getting real old man. Any when I report it? My reports are met with crickets chirping, or if I am lucky a mod my derail my report and start accusing ME of stuff..

I see some mods have plenty of time to post stupid Marxist leftwing bullshit in threads (no names but rhymes with Peyote and Won't Phase Me Moe) but apparently they have not time for this, and when its reported they have no time for that either.

If a forum allows threads to be destroyed then whats the point of even having a forum.

And now folks, behold with your own eyes . . here come the defenders of derailing threads. I yield the floor:
tissue?

I feel your pain
Would you like a safe space?

That entire Zone One thing is ridiculous
One person controls the tenor of the entire race forum.

It was bad enough before, but making rhe forum zone 1 has made it worse due to the enormous disparity between what this one individual is allowed to do vis a vis any other poster.

It's like having a road with a posted speed limit of 75 that allows one fellow to go 95, but tickets people going 77. They change the speed limit to 40, and the fellow STILL gets to go 95, but now they get to hand out tickets to those going 42.

One person controls the tenor of the entire race forum.

It was bad enough before, but making rhe forum zone 1 has made it worse due to the enormous disparity between what this one individual is allowed to do vis a vis any other poster.

It's like having a road with a posted speed limit of 75 that allows one fellow to go 95, but tickets people going 77. They change the speed limit to 40, and the fellow STILL gets to go 95, but now they get to hand out tickets to those going 42.

Some get coddled there, everyone knows it. Just avoid it

It would be impossible unless there were paid full time staffers. Way too many threads to even attempt it.

P.S. - I'm just glad Cereal Killer is not around anymore.
Never said an off thing to the dude, I was debating him in a thread and he sends me a freaking PM saying he will perm ban me if I don't stop.
I have never even came close to an infraction here in all these years. I thought he was joking, he replied back "try me".
WTF? to this day I have no idea what was up his ass.
Looks like he perm banned himself!

Sense of humor....emergency replacement needed stat!

The irony is that we had one of the daughter's long time friends move in with us until she can find a position, and she has huge cat. The cat is finally beginning to explore - it disappeared - and we found it behind a little shelf in the bathroom. What????

Be advised.

the person that said there is more than one way to skin a cat, owned a Chinese restaurant.

View attachment 699885

"To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum."

Every time I start a thread a swarm of leftists come in and derail it. Its getting real old man. Any when I report it? My reports are met with crickets chirping, or if I am lucky a mod my derail my report and start accusing ME of stuff..

I see some mods have plenty of time to post stupid Marxist leftwing bullshit in threads (no names but rhymes with Peyote and Won't Phase Me Moe) but apparently they have not time for this, and when its reported they have no time for that either.

If a forum allows threads to be destroyed then whats the point of even having a forum.

And now folks, behold with your own eyes . . here come the defenders of derailing threads. I yield the floor:
cereal killer hasnt been here for quite a while....

View attachment 699885

That's leftists. Ya can't live with 'em and you can't kill 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back