Trillion dollar Stimulus Plan NOT Working

Thanks Bush and the Rep congress for stuffing things up so badly, you get right-wing whackos blaming somebody who has been in power five minutes for their fuck-ups! Only the righties never take their responsibilities and blame others..typical..

What kind of cheese would you prefer with YOUR whine?

The stimulus plan will not work if we are not also correcting the problems which basically caused the meltdown to begin with.

Are we?

I don't think so.

No, not really. The other answer was for Congress not to pay off the banks so they would start talking again and just leave the status quo. That really would have helped...NOT.

As for blaming Bush - only putting it where it is due. I'm sure if a Dem had been the right royal fuck up he was, you guys would be swinging from the trees about it...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Regurgitated kool-aid.

wow... like what a bunch of non-responses.
How must one respond to regurgitation without cogitation? Endlessly shredding the lies and talking points? That's been done over and over. Laughing at them is far better as a response, and takes alot less time.
i'd be embarrassed to have supported bush if i were you, too, and i can see where you'd blame someone in office a few months and not the guy who screwed it up for eight years.
First off, you have zero clue who I support or supported. Secondly, I have the advantage of not buying in to the demonization of Presidents. I neither blame nor give the lion's share of credit to any POTUS, because I know well how powerless they really are. Thirdly, at some point like it or not, this all is Obama's baby and endlessly blaming Boooosh is what folks with a fifth-grader's mentality will continue to do.

When you see me blaming Obama solely for what's going on, then you might have some type of point. I don't blame him solely, in fact have said here on many occasions I like Obama, admire what he's accomplished in his 47 years on the planet. I mostly blame the lapdog Congress, which is basically the same one we have had for the last five years or so. The one whose approval rating was even lower than Bush's. Absolute power however, corrupts absolutely. No matter who you are.
i suppose there's some logic there.... in an alternate reality.
That's the moonbat world YOU live in.

Complete control of all three branches of government should give this administration the ability to quickly fix all the problems. They're showing zero sign of doing that right now, and in fact show signs of making everything much worse. If you had clear thinking and analytical ability, not clouded by zealotry and worship, you would see that.

Your kneejerk, thin-skinned, impassioned defense of The Obama no matter what shows perfectly that you have willingly eschewed all rationality, common sense, and intellect. Like people watching a sci-fi movie or reading such a book, you willingly suspend intelligence, reasoning and critical thought in order to enjoy the story. The rest of us? We're aghast at the train wreck we're watching unfold, in slow motion, right before our eyes.

I hope this comes as no surprise to anyone, didn't work during the depression and it's not gonna work now since you can't spend your way to prosperity, heck even Morgenthau admitted as much. It's just amazing that our politicians think they can keep repeating the mistakes of the past and expect a different outcome.

I guess the silver lining this time around is that the vast majority of Americans were against this "stimulus plan" in the first place which may give a glimmer of hope to an incumbent blood bath come the mid-term elections.

Actually, it is working.

Wal-Mart to create 22,000 jobs in 2009
Positions include cashiers, clerks, managers and pharmacists

Jobless benefit rolls drop, first time in 20 weeks
New report also shows U.S. workers more productive in the first quarter

Factory orders rise for second time in 3 months

Pending home sales rise 6.7 percent in April
Biggest monthly jump in more than seven years may signal slump is ending

Manufacturing performs better than expected

More signs the recession may be abating
Manufacturing slide slows, construction spending rises, consumers less wary

More signs the recession may be abating - Stocks & economy- msnbc.com

But you right wingers and Libertards are not helping.

And we are not out of the woods yet. We still need to undo a lot of things the GOP did and there is still a lot of work to be done. But we're getting there.

Sealybozo and MSNBC.... Little limpwristic cheerleaders!
gay_cheerleader-12791.jpg

Wal-Mart is hiring??

I thought lib bedwetters HATED Wal-Mart!!!
One would think that Wal-Mart hiring would be the last thing Bozo would cheer, since he's on record that such low-level "service" type jobs aren't what this country needs and "underemployment" is really no better than unemployment.

Of course, partisan hack-in-the-box that he is, he'll grasp at any straw.

I hope this comes as no surprise to anyone, didn't work during the depression and it's not gonna work now since you can't spend your way to prosperity, heck even Morgenthau admitted as much. It's just amazing that our politicians think they can keep repeating the mistakes of the past and expect a different outcome.

I guess the silver lining this time around is that the vast majority of Americans were against this "stimulus plan" in the first place which may give a glimmer of hope to an incumbent blood bath come the mid-term elections.

Actually, it is working.

Wal-Mart to create 22,000 jobs in 2009
Positions include cashiers, clerks, managers and pharmacists

Jobless benefit rolls drop, first time in 20 weeks
New report also shows U.S. workers more productive in the first quarter

Factory orders rise for second time in 3 months

Pending home sales rise 6.7 percent in April
Biggest monthly jump in more than seven years may signal slump is ending

Manufacturing performs better than expected

More signs the recession may be abating
Manufacturing slide slows, construction spending rises, consumers less wary

More signs the recession may be abating - Stocks & economy- msnbc.com

But you right wingers and Libertards are not helping.

And we are not out of the woods yet. We still need to undo a lot of things the GOP did and there is still a lot of work to be done. But we're getting there.

Now see? There's a pair of fucked up eyes I was talking about.... Pay real close attention to the second article, okay?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/78480-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder.html#post1264900

Wal-Mart is hiring??

One would think that Wal-Mart hiring would be the last thing Bozo would cheer, since he's on record that such low-level "service" type jobs aren't what this country needs and "underemployment" is really no better than unemployment.

Ha! Fuck you bitch! I wanted to see your right wing reactions to that.

So do you now agree with me that Walmart jobs are not the kind of jobs we need in America?

But that's the way it is heading. Line workers at the Big 3 are now working at Walmart. Great!!! NOT!!!!

Wal-Mart is hiring??

Ha! Fuck you bitch! I wanted to see your right wing reactions to that.
Again, you keep missing the target. I am not "right wing."
So do you now agree with me that Walmart jobs are not the kind of jobs we need in America?
Nope, we need ALL jobs in America.
But that's the way it is heading. Line workers at the Big 3 are now working at Walmart. Great!!! NOT!!!!
Not to mention the 25,000 or so auto dealer employees who got canned, or in your idiot parlance, "screwed" for no reason by the "Car Czar."

Sounds like the Union isn't helping them out much then, huh stupid?

Toyota and Ford are hiring. They were smart, didn't take any of the welfare money.

Wal-Mart is hiring??

We do. :eusa_shhh: I want to see if any of you attack Walmart as being "crappy jobs"

Because I will agree with you.
Hasn't it become crystal clear that I don't give a flying fuck what you want by now??

I'm not so arrogant to believe that I can tell the people who take jobs at Wal-Mart which jobs are "good enough" for them and which are not.

Cleaning rooms and working the comp breakfast kitchens in hotels are relatively low paying jobs too. So, why is it bedwetting leftist hand-wringers like you aren't busting on Mariott like you do with Wal-Mart at any opportunity, no matter how strained??

Last edited:
Hi Screaming:

In remarks he made before his cabinet meeting today, President Obama acknowledged that the U.S. economy has improved, but also noted that it's still "got a long way to go." And after the unemployment rate increased to 9.4% in May, he pledged that his economic stimulus would end up saving or creating 600,000 jobs in the next 100 days . . .

Anyone thinking for one minute that the U.S. Economy has improved is out of his cotton-picking mind!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1XR6pIW6I]Peter Schiff Is Right - Again[/ame]

This Multi-Trillion-Dollar Spending Spree has NOTHING to do with improving the U.S. Economy. NOTHING. If Senor Obama had any intentions of 'helping' the U.S. Economy, then he would put a stop to all the Outsourcing of JOBS and the importation of millions and millions and millions of Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) 'displacing' U.S. Workers/Consumers from JOBS. (my 8 reasons for collapse is here) The Economic News Report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics says,

Employment Situation Summary

"The number of unemployed persons increased by 787,000 to 14.5 million in May, and the unemployment rate rose to 9.4 percent."
Even if that lying Foreign National in the White House saved 600,000 jobs (a silly claim he can never prove), that would represent fewer jobs saved than were LOST last month alone. Barack Obama thinks everyone in the USA is ignorant and stupid without one brain in their head, if he can sit there and make this stupid claim 'and' LIE LIKE HELL at the very same time.

The key number to watch is the number of Foreclosures that Bloomberg reported to 'increase' from 7.88 percent to 9.12 percent (story), which represents "the biggest-ever increase." The daily number of 'bankruptcies' has been rising every month and is now about 6000 per day (story) and growing where, "This represents a whopping increase from last year of over forty percent."

Home prices and sales decline again (story), which is decribed as, "The steep slide in home price accelerated at a record pace . . .". California Foreclosures are "About To Soar" (story) and we are still looking at 'more' than 10,000 foreclosures every damned day, as we have already passed the 1,000,000 foreclosure mark for 2009 (story). All of this is 'bad news' for the big banks that will definitely see the values of their mortgage-backed security portfolios go DOWN and DOWN and DOWN into the gutter.

Obama is standing up in front of the TV and lying through his teeth, when in realty the U.S. Economy is teetering on Implosion/Collapse (story). We simply have too many gullible day traders ready, willing and able to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES . . . as the fundamentals for all the markets went south long ago. Right now the Chinese are making demands that the USA should begin issuing bonds in 'yuan, rather than dollars' (story).

We are still looking at around three million more Americans losing their JOBS in the next five or six months and eventually the Obama Fascism Kool-aid will wear off and the fake markets will come tumbling down (www.trendsresearch.com) . . . Watch and see . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg"]Gerald Celente Knows[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Screaming:

In remarks he made before his cabinet meeting today, President Obama acknowledged that the U.S. economy has improved, but also noted that it's still "got a long way to go." And after the unemployment rate increased to 9.4% in May, he pledged that his economic stimulus would end up saving or creating 600,000 jobs in the next 100 days . . .

Anyone thinking for one minute that the U.S. Economy has improved is out of his cotton-picking mind!!! This Multi-Trillion-Dollar Spending Spree has NOTHING to do with improving the U.S. Economy. NOTHING. If Senor Obama had any intentions of 'helping' the U.S. Economy, then he would put a stop to all the Outsourcing of JOBS and the importation of millions and millions and millions of Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) 'displacing' U.S. Workers/Consumers from JOBS. (my 8 reasons for collapse is here) The Economic News Report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics says,

Employment Situation Summary

"The number of unemployed persons increased by 787,000 to 14.5 million in May, and the unemployment rate rose to 9.4 percent."
Even if that lying Foreign National in the White House saved 600,000 jobs (a silly claim he can never prove), that would represent fewer jobs saved than were LOST last month alone. Barack Obama thinks everyone in the USA is ignorant and stupid without one brain in their head, if he can sit there and make this stupid claim 'and' LIE LIKE HELL at the very same time.

The key number to watch is the number of Foreclosures that Bloomberg reported to 'increase' from 7.88 percent to 9.12 percent (story), which represents "the biggest-ever increase." The daily number of 'bankruptcies' has been rising every month and is now about 6000 per day (story) and growing where, "This represents a whopping increase from last year of over forty percent."

Home prices and sales decline again (story), which is decribed as, "The steep slide in home price accelerated at a record pace . . .". California Foreclosures are "About To Soar" (story) and we are still looking at 'more' than 10,000 foreclosures every damned day, as we have already passed the 1,000,000 foreclosure mark for 2009 (story). All of this is 'bad news' for the big banks that will definitely see the values of their mortgage-backed security portfolios go DOWN and DOWN and DOWN into the gutter.

Obama is standing up in front of the TV and lying through his teeth, when in realty the U.S. Economy is teetering on Implosion/Collapse (story). We simply have too many gullible day traders ready, willing and able to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES . . . as the fundamentals for all the markets went south long ago. Right now the Chinese are making demands that the USA should begin issuing bonds in 'yuan, rather than dollars' (story).

We are still looking at around three million more Americans losing their JOBS in the next five or six months and eventually the Obama Fascism Kool-aid will wear off and the fake markets will come tumbling down (www.trendsresearch.com) . . . Watch and see . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg"]Gerald Celente Knows[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Heh, that about sums it up Terral....great post....Rome is burning while Washington just feeds the fires...

...the very fact that Obama wants to spend even more is admitting.... in any logical world.... that the first ton of money he already spent to improve the economy is NOT WORKING.....will America wake up in time.....or is there time?

Forum List

Back