Trifecta!!!! Santorum! Santorum! Santorum!

Amazing race the GOP is having this election cycle.

I think it speaks to the wide range of GOP MASTERS fighting for control of today's Republican Party.

I doubt Ricky will win the nod from the GOP, but then too, when it comes to political prognostication, I am seldom right.

You touched on the key point.

The GOP establishment, the Obama campaign, and the left wing media, all want Mitt Romney. Conservatives and much of the rank and file GOP want anyone but Mitt Romney. It's telling that only now, Rick Santorum has taken the momentum. We really wanted Herman Cain, then we settled for Newt Gingrich, now in desperation, we try Rick Santorum.

As usual, when the lefties are correct, they are for the wrong reasons. This will help Obama, but not because the voters chose Rick Santorum, or because Obama is a good or competent POTUS, but because having Romney forced on us is going to dampen much of the enthusiasm on the right. Many of us will see this as a repeat of the John McCain nomination from 4 years ago.

I don't get you. Santorum is a much better candidate than Herman Cain with his 999 tax idea and his woman baggage.

Santorum has none of this baggage.

He isn't being "forced" on us. I think there are some voters who are finally getting smart enough to realize you don't vote for the "electable" guy, because that always gives us "moderates" like Ford, Dole, and McCain.

AND THEY ALWAYS LOSE!

We will disagree with each other on Mr.Cain.

As for the second point, I meant that Romney, not Santorum, is being forced on us.

I also have never fallen for the BS that Romney can beat obama. He can't, and the LMSM and the obama Campaign knows it. The only people stupid enough to believe that BS are the roughly 25% who have supported the liberal Republican from the start.

Joe's right.

Anyone who wins in the debates or the GOP primaries is the automatic target for the LSM

To bad they weren't as serious about Barry when he was running.

No new agency sent 200 reporters to Chicago to dig up dirt on Barry like they did on Palin.

Ayers, Wright and all his Chicago thug connections got a basic pass.

Wonder what the LSM would have found if they actually dug looking for something??

Fuck, I'll go you all one better. I live in the Chicago Area.

When Obama was running for Senate in 2004, the Chicago Media sandbagged his top Democratic opponent, a fellow named Blair Hull, by printing the police report of a complaint and letting everyone know he called his wife the dreaded "c-word". After he beat Hull, they then went to work on the GOP nominee, Jack Ryan. They even got a judge to unseal his custody agreement, to find scurilous and false accusations made by his "Actress" wife, Jeri Ryan. (And I put "Actress" in parathesis because if you ever had to sit through an episode of Star Trek:Voyager, you'd doubt that.)

Nary a word about Reverand "God Damn America". We didn't hear about that joker until 2008, after he locked it up against Hillary. And then it was "nothing to see here."

I never noticed Jeri Ryan's acting skills. Whenever she was on screen I my attention was...um...focused elsewhere.:eusa_whistle:

Way to miss the point. I was not suggesting that we should discuss it. I was noting that it is bullshit to claim that "nobody" ( meaning the media )
covered Wright and the bullshit, out of context comments.

Yeah, I get a kick out of it when they try to claim that the MSM didn't discuss Wright, Obama wasn't vetted, yada, yada.

They live in an alternate reality.

Obama was not vetted. His high level of incompetence on the job should be proof of that. Ironically, he'll probably be saved by the fact the economy is getting better despite him. And the GOP Candidates kind of suck.

But no, we did not hear nearly enough about Wright compared to how much we've heard about Newt and his ex-wife.

Oh, by the way, is there a context where "God Damn America" ever sounds good or can be explained?

Of course he wasn't vetted. He was idolized by the LMSM. The looney left likes to use the right wing media's (FOX and talk radio) coverage of obama's many questionable affiliations as proof that the Mainstream Media isn't biased. Anyone with two functioning synapses knows that the MSM is overwhelmingly Liberal.

I think it speaks to the wide range of GOP MASTERS fighting for control of today's Republican Party.

I doubt Ricky will win the nod from the GOP, but then too, when it comes to political prognostication, I am seldom right.

The GOP establishment, the Obama campaign, and the left wing media, all want Mitt Romney. Conservatives and much of the rank and file GOP want anyone but Mitt Romney. It's telling that only now, Rick Santorum has taken the momentum. We really wanted Herman Cain, then we settled for Newt Gingrich, now in desperation, we try Rick Santorum.

As usual, when the lefties are correct, they are for the wrong reasons. This will help Obama, but not because the voters chose Rick Santorum, or because Obama is a good or competent POTUS, but because having Romney forced on us is going to dampen much of the enthusiasm on the right. Many of us will see this as a repeat of the John McCain nomination from 4 years ago.

I can guarantee you that if Obama could pick the GOP nominee, it would be Santorum. Nobody WANTS Mitt, you're just on the forced march to Mittdom. :lol:

You might be correct, but for the wrong reasons. Obama knows quite well that he would defeat Romney as well. It might be easier to defeat Santorum, maybe. We will just have to agree to disagree. Obama and the LMSM have effectively taken care of all of the people who could actually defeat him.

Yeah, I get a kick out of it when they try to claim that the MSM didn't discuss Wright, Obama wasn't vetted, yada, yada.

They live in an alternate reality.

It's hilarious when Wright gets brought up. A man who's served his country, worked hard, paid his taxes and STILL got treated like a second or third class citizen by his own country because of his skin color.

And he was mad about it.

Go figure.

Reverand Wright lives in a big mansion in Tinley Park... all paid for by the suckers in the south side slums he spent the last 40 years scamming.

He's livin' Large!

Yeah the poor poor man is suffering.

Joe's right.

Anyone who wins in the debates or the GOP primaries is the automatic target for the LSM

To bad they weren't as serious about Barry when he was running.

No new agency sent 200 reporters to Chicago to dig up dirt on Barry like they did on Palin.

Ayers, Wright and all his Chicago thug connections got a basic pass.

Wonder what the LSM would have found if they actually dug looking for something??

Fuck, I'll go you all one better. I live in the Chicago Area.

When Obama was running for Senate in 2004, the Chicago Media sandbagged his top Democratic opponent, a fellow named Blair Hull, by printing the police report of a complaint and letting everyone know he called his wife the dreaded "c-word". After he beat Hull, they then went to work on the GOP nominee, Jack Ryan. They even got a judge to unseal his custody agreement, to find scurilous and false accusations made by his "Actress" wife, Jeri Ryan. (And I put "Actress" in parathesis because if you ever had to sit through an episode of Star Trek:Voyager, you'd doubt that.)

Nary a word about Reverand "God Damn America". We didn't hear about that joker until 2008, after he locked it up against Hillary. And then it was "nothing to see here."

Yeah. Amazing ain't it??

To bad we don't have honest unbiased media in the country.

They wanted America to elect this guy and America fell for it hook line an sinker.

I still think some honest reporter needs to get on his horse and start digging into Obama big time. I just wonder what he will discover??

There ain't a politician alive that doesn't have something he doesn't want discovered. Barry ain't any different.

He'll discover that he no longer has a job, that's what he'll discover.

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?
I think I speak for all libtards, when I say:

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU, TEABAGGERS!!!

....for the fully-populated Clown Car o' Presidential-candidates you've assembled!!!!

It'll almost look like a competitive-election, in 2012!!!!

February 7, 2012

Barack vs. The flufferNUTTERS

"Obama suddenly seems to be enjoying himself quite a bit, and no wonder: He just might be the luckiest man alive.

At the last possible moment to save his reelection, the economy is beginning to hum, as evidenced by Friday’s jobs report. And Obama’s Republican opponents are shaping up to be as formidable as, well, marshmallows. While Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum are making each other unelectable, the president is singing Al Green, congratulating Super Bowl winners, playing with science projects, raising obscene amounts of campaign cash and watching his poll numbers soar."

:clap2:

The fact remains that there were not 200 reporters digging through the entire fiasco for weeks on end. The fact remains that we have yet to see college transcripts. The fact remains that the sweetheart deal with Rezko and BO's house didn't play all day, every day, even though Tony Rezko is now sitting in prison. The fact remains that BO's ties to Bill Ayers didn't play all day, every day, even though the man is a CONVICTED domestic terrorist.

You're damned right it was 'spun', and anyone who can't see that is willfully ignorant or just plain brainwashed.

Bill Ayers was never convicted of anything.

Orlando Bosch, however, planted a bomb on a plane that killed over 70 people.

Guess who pardoned him?

Well, he killed 70 dirty stinkin' commies. Not seeing a problem there.

Ayers wasn't convicted because a liberal judge threw out the evidence... He was actually as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl...

Can you just see the headlines in the LSM if Romney, Santorum, Newt or anyone in the GOP had the same set of friends and aquaintences as Barry does??

Man they would have dug a hole to China to get any and all info to bury em.

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

No. Everyone realizes you are an idiot.
Be nice, now.

Santorum-fans like to think they're relevant.

:eusa_pray:

Think about it.....what else have they got?

543.gif

Bill Ayers was never convicted of anything.

Orlando Bosch, however, planted a bomb on a plane that killed over 70 people.

Guess who pardoned him?

Ayers wasn't convicted because a liberal judge threw out the evidence... He was actually as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl...

Can you just see the headlines in the LSM if Romney, Santorum, Newt or anyone in the GOP had the same set of friends and aquaintences as Barry does??

Arbusto was started by Salem Bin Laden. That company was later taken over by George W. Bush.

Does that name, Bin Laden, ring any bells?

The GOP establishment, the Obama campaign, and the left wing media, all want Mitt Romney.
Actually, I think we'd be QUITE happy running-against Rev. Ricky!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

That should be AS amusing, as the first-time-around....but, this time, it'll be more like Clinton - Dole (with Romney as this election's Republican "throw-away" candidate).

BTW......Mitt should probably consult with Bob Dole, regarding his stage-diving technique. I'm guessin' ol' Bob is more-experienced.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWib8GbrIlA]Bob Dole stage fall - YouTube[/ame]​

Arbusto was started by Salem Bin Laden. That company was later taken over by George W. Bush.

Deflect much??

While I'm always happy to see Romney have a little misfortune, I'm not sure if this really means anything.

There were no delegates at stake in Missouri and Gingrich wasn't on the ballot. So what you had was a win where Romney was only facing a single conservative in a state where they truly hate Mormons. (Seriously, Missouri didn't repeal Governor Bogs 1839 Extermination order until recently.)
....And, we can't forget Missouri's favorite-son:

3440872372_rush_xlarge.jpeg

Long term, I don't think it matters. I think we are now going to see the Mainstream Media launch into a bunch of attacks on Santorum.......
Yeah.....his campaign qualifies as re-heated road-kill, alright......

Picture-71.png

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Nonetheless, I am surprised, but not really. Republicans have a long history of supporting big government social conservative RINOs.

As opposed to Democrats supporting lying big-government empty-suits.

ObamaBC%2525252BandBinLaden.jpg

Deflect much??

Deflect what?

Speaks to your point, exactly.

The Bushes were in bed with the Bin Ladens for quite some time.

Didn't stop one conservative from voting for either one of them.

Additionally..George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch. A known terrorist who killed over 70 civilians.

Basically..you got called on your bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Mitt is not who the left wants , its who your monied interests want.

Mitt polls best next to Obama , why would we want him?

We just know your money bag driven party will insist on him because he has the best chance.

You will climb on board the day they make it Mitt.

The fact that you actually think Santorum could win a genreal election is proof of how silly you are.

Forum List

Back