Trifecta!!!! Santorum! Santorum! Santorum!

Arbusto was started by Salem Bin Laden. That company was later taken over by George W. Bush.

Does that name, Bin Laden, ring any bells?

Deflect much??

Deflect what?

Speaks to your point, exactly.

The Bushes were in bed with the Bin Ladens for quite some time.

Didn't stop one conservative from voting for either one of them.

Additionally..George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch. A known terrorist who killed over 70 civilians.

Basically..you got called on your bullshit.

Wasn't our convo about Barry??

Seems everytime someone mentions him you bring Bush back into the picture. Bush has been gone for 3 years and Bush was far from perfect.

Also if any of the GOP contenders had a collection of aquaintances like Barry does ya gotta know they would have been investigated from here to China and back. They would have sent those 200 reporters all over to dig up the dirt.

Barry?? Not so much.

Gotta luv ya S.

Last edited:
Tell us who the republican congress under Bush investigated?

they investigated nearly nothing

Deflect much??

Deflect what?

Additionally..George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch. A known terrorist who killed over 70 civilians.

Wasn't the convo about Barry??

Seems everytime someone mentions him you bring Bush back into the picture. Bush has been gone for 3 years and Bush was far from perfect.

Also if any of the GOP contenders had a collection of aquaintances like Barry does ya gotta know they would have been investigated from here to China and back. They would have sent those 200 reporters all over to dig up the dirt.

Barry?? Not so much.

Gotta luv ya S.

I just showed you Associations between the BUSHES and the BIN LADENS.

Holy crap.

It's more then just business too. It was George HW Bush's big idea to fund the muj.

Arbusto was started by Salem Bin Laden. That company was later taken over by George W. Bush.

Deflect much??

Deflect what?

bosch is dutch for bush, AND arbusto is spanish for bush

Absolutely.

But you'll probably think it's "honest reporting" because they are saying bad things abuot conservatives.

Are they going to just make stuff up? Is there a central planning division in the "mainstream media"? Is there a place from whence the bad things are invented?

Please.........explain it to us.

You know very well they are all liberals....
Ah, yes.....the ol' "Everybody knows...." straw-grabber.

handjob.gif

Deflect what?

Barry?? Not so much.

Gotta luv ya S.

Holy crap.

It's more then just business too. It was George HW Bush's big idea to fund the muj.

Is Claudette really this clueless? :eusa_eh: Her being one of the extreme Righties :tinfoil: on the board, I expect so. :clap2:

Well, he killed 70 dirty stinkin' commies. Not seeing a problem there.

Ayers wasn't convicted because a liberal judge threw out the evidence... He was actually as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl...

Can you just see the headlines in the LSM if Romney, Santorum, Newt or anyone in the GOP had the same set of friends and aquaintences as Barry does??

Man they would have dug a hole to China to get any and all info to bury em.

Arbusto is 'bush' in Spanish. Shrub started the company and Bin Laden invested in it. It never did turn a profit. Bush was a fucking Neo-con idiot, and LOTS of real conservatives HATED him.

The ONLY plane flying after 9/11 was owned by the Bin Ladens. They were retrieving all their family members to get them out of the country.

Another interesting Google search is Carlyle Group...

Trifecta!!!! Santorum! Santorum! Santorum!

YEE HAWW!~!

A dead baby fetus to hug for EVERY household!!!

Kinda warms ya right down to the cokkles don't it..

How do you make a dead baby float?
Two scoops of ice cream, one scoop of dead baby.

Gotta love that Santorum..dead baby jokes are the best..

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

No. Everyone realizes you are an idiot.

Everyone?

Why do nonthinkers like you have this strong preference to sanction their opinion by claiming that 'everyone' (meaning themselves and a few of their friends at best) agrees with them?

Whatever happened to giving facts, a rational framework for those facts and then a summary or conclusion?
"....rational framework...."?????

:eusa_eh:

Surely......

kiss+limbaugh%27s+ass.gif

Last edited:
Deflect what?

Barry?? Not so much.

Gotta luv ya S.

Holy crap.

And what does Bush have to do with the fact that the LSM has never done a thorough investigation of Barry?

Or the fact that if any of the GOP folks had a set of players like Barry does that they wouldn't have been investigated from here to China and back and not just for a couple of days either??

Could you imagine Santorum having dealing with Resko and not getting tarred and feathered by the LSM??

I can't.

Can you just see the headlines in the LSM if Romney, Santorum, Newt or anyone in the GOP had the same set of friends and aquaintences as Barry does??

Man they would have dug a hole to China to get any and all info to bury em.

Arbusto is 'bush' in Spanish. Shrub started the company and Bin Laden invested in it. It never did turn a profit. Bush was a fucking Neo-con idiot, and LOTS of real conservatives HATED him.

The ONLY plane flying after 9/11 was owned by the Bin Ladens. They were retrieving all their family members to get them out of the country.

Another interesting Google search is Carlyle Group...

Whatever man..the point is the Bushes and the Bin Ladens have an interesting history that the MSM never explored.

Which kiboshes the point of the poster.

Barry?? Not so much.

Gotta luv ya S.

Holy crap.

And what does Bush have to do with the fact that the LSM has never done a thorough investigation of Barry?

Or the fact that if any of the GOP folks had a set of players like Barry does that they wouldn't have been investigated from here to China and back and not just for a couple of days either??

Could you imagine Santorum having dealing with Resko and not getting tarred and feathered by the LSM??

I can't.

You can't be this obtuse in real life..

Or can ya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbrSEIzFjo]All In The Family - Edith The Judge 2-2 - YouTube[/ame]

The Republicans' potential good to come from Santorum's wins is that they could ultimately lead to a brokered convention in which the GOP finds a decent candidate. Still not very likely, though. What a group...

RepublicanCandidatesClownCar.jpg

Just put "Anyone But Obama" on the ballot. I'll vote for that. Pick Romney's dead dog... I don't care... anyone... absolutely anyone except that Constitution Hating Asshole in the Oval.

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Based on what? Your Ouija board? Santorum has the best record to contrast with Obama.....
scratch-head01-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000414-large.gif

Holy crap.

I can't.

You can't be this obtuse in real life..

Or can ya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbrSEIzFjo]All In The Family - Edith The Judge 2-2 - YouTube[/ame]

LOL Nope not at all. I get what your saying.

Joe's right.

Anyone who wins in the debates or the GOP primaries is the automatic target for the LSM

To bad they weren't as serious about Barry when he was running.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...........I'm sure Hillary Clinton would "endorse that message".

The LSM would be more-accurately described as the L$M, as.....they're only in it for the money!!!

All-of-a-sudden, "conservatives" are AGAINST Capitali$m?????

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back