Trifecta!!!! Santorum! Santorum! Santorum!

You know very well they are all liberals.... Which is why we hear ad-infinitum about Newt's infidelities and no one really wants to talk about Reverand God Damned America.

Nobody wants to talk about that, huh? Nobody?

What's to talk about?

You either believe that theory or you don't.

Nobody is going to convince anybody to change their minds regarding this issue.

And the debate today won't be saying anything that hasn't been said here thousands of times.

Way to miss the point. I was not suggesting that we should discuss it. I was noting that it is bullshit to claim that "nobody" ( meaning the media )
covered Wright and the bullshit, out of context comments.

Last edited:
WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Based on what? Your Ouija board? Santorum has the best record to contrast with Obama and run on issues, not a smear campaign like Romney does.

Nonetheless, I am surprised, but not really. Republicans have a long history of supporting big government social conservative RINOs.

Dear God.

Santorum is not a big government anything.

Damn, what is with you libertarians that want to see the federal government gutted and tossed in the Patomac River? People can still be valid conservatives and still think the government has some actual constitutional responsibilities, you know?

Joe's right.

Anyone who wins in the debates or the GOP primaries is the automatic target for the LSM

To bad they weren't as serious about Barry when he was running.

No new agency sent 200 reporters to Chicago to dig up dirt on Barry like they did on Palin.

Ayers, Wright and all his Chicago thug connections got a basic pass.

Wonder what the LSM would have found if they actually dug looking for something??

JB,

Do you think the OP and the second post were intelligent comments?

Low bar.

That is what I said, 'At least...'

Look, pointing out a fact and then reacting to it is pretty simple, but it is still based on fact.

Making these 'everybody knows' comments is just sophomoric.

Joe's right.

Anyone who wins in the debates or the GOP primaries is the automatic target for the LSM

They were serious about ignoring his flaws as much as possible, just like today they are serious about spinning all the economic data and not digging any deeper than a government reports summary.

I was praying for Santorum. I'm so happy he hung in there and won all three states. I hope he eventually gets more states where it actually counts.

I'm voting in Super Tuesday, and that's who I want to vote for. :D

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Nonetheless, I am surprised, but not really. Republicans have a long history of supporting big government social conservative RINOs.

Santorum is a Rino? Who do you think is the real conservative? Newt? :confused:

You can't get a more resonant rejection of libtardation than this.
Santorum starts the night with a win in Missouri, moves on to a win in Minnesotta, and then follows it up with a win in Colorado where he wasn't even running hard.

This video is before the Colorado result was known.
Rick Santorum Wins Missouri and Minnesota: Conservative Candidate's Full Victory Speech - YouTube

Pay special attention at 3:10

You forgot about the other big winner in all of this.

President Obama

Yeah, Obama can't wait to run against Santorum. That's why he's gearing up to run against Romney. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amazing race the GOP is having this election cycle.

I think it speaks to the wide range of GOP MASTERS fighting for control of today's Republican Party.

I doubt Ricky will win the nod from the GOP, but then too, when it comes to political prognostication, I am seldom right.

You touched on the key point.

The GOP establishment, the Obama campaign, and the left wing media, all want Mitt Romney. Conservatives and much of the rank and file GOP want anyone but Mitt Romney. It's telling that only now, Rick Santorum has taken the momentum. We really wanted Herman Cain, then we settled for Newt Gingrich, now in desperation, we try Rick Santorum.

As usual, when the lefties are correct, they are for the wrong reasons. This will help Obama, but not because the voters chose Rick Santorum, or because Obama is a good or competent POTUS, but because having Romney forced on us is going to dampen much of the enthusiasm on the right. Many of us will see this as a repeat of the John McCain nomination from 4 years ago.

I don't get you. Santorum is a much better candidate than Herman Cain with his 999 tax idea and his woman baggage.

Santorum has none of this baggage.

He isn't being "forced" on us. I think there are some voters who are finally getting smart enough to realize you don't vote for the "electable" guy, because that always gives us "moderates" like Ford, Dole, and McCain.

AND THEY ALWAYS LOSE!

Joe's right.

No new agency sent 200 reporters to Chicago to dig up dirt on Barry like they did on Palin.

Ayers, Wright and all his Chicago thug connections got a basic pass.

Wonder what the LSM would have found if they actually dug looking for something??

Fuck, I'll go you all one better. I live in the Chicago Area.

When Obama was running for Senate in 2004, the Chicago Media sandbagged his top Democratic opponent, a fellow named Blair Hull, by printing the police report of a complaint and letting everyone know he called his wife the dreaded "c-word". After he beat Hull, they then went to work on the GOP nominee, Jack Ryan. They even got a judge to unseal his custody agreement, to find scurilous and false accusations made by his "Actress" wife, Jeri Ryan. (And I put "Actress" in parathesis because if you ever had to sit through an episode of Star Trek:Voyager, you'd doubt that.)

Nary a word about Reverand "God Damn America". We didn't hear about that joker until 2008, after he locked it up against Hillary. And then it was "nothing to see here."

While I'm always happy to see Romney have a little misfortune, I'm not sure if this really means anything.

There were no delegates at stake in Missouri and Gingrich wasn't on the ballot. So what you had was a win where Romney was only facing a single conservative in a state where they truly hate Mormons. (Seriously, Missouri didn't repeal Governor Bogs 1839 Extermination order until recently.) So that doesn't impress me that much.

Minnesota kind of surprises me, because Romney won that won in 2008 and he had Pawlenty out shilling for him. Then again, I may have just answered my own question. BUt he came in THIRD place behind Ron Paul.

Colorado was the one that shocks me, because Romney had a lot of organization there, a sizeable lead.

Long term, I don't think it matters. I think we are now going to see the Mainstream Media launch into a bunch of attacks on Santorum, and Romney still has the money and organization to go the distance.

Yeah, but they launched into a bunch of attacks on Newt as well, and that only made him look better to voters.

Conservatives know not to trust the press.

Romney is doing this to himself by opening his idiot mouth with things like "not caring for the poor" and wanting to raise minimum wage.

Newt is doing in himself with Baines Capital temper tantrums.

Santorum is looking the most even tempered, professional, and conservative.

He's surging, becauise the front runners are imploding, and that's a good thing.

No. Everyone realizes you are an idiot.

Everyone?

Why do nonthinkers like you have this strong preference to sanction their opinion by claiming that 'everyone' (meaning themselves and a few of their friends at best) agrees with them?

Whatever happened to giving facts, a rational framework for those facts and then a summary or conclusion?

For example, instead of me saying that everyone knows you are an idiot, I could point out your false appeal to authority and apparent lacking in analytical skills and then conclude you dont know how to think rationally. That would be meaningful.

But all you have done is the equivalent of a high school kid telling another high school kid from another school that 'everyone knows the other high school team sucks'.

At least the OP had something intelligent to say by simply pointing out that Santorum swept three states in one night.

You couldnt do even that much.

Intelligent?

Insults and baiting now rise to the level of "intelligent discussion" in your book?

:lol:

JB,

Do you think the OP and the second post were intelligent comments?

Low bar.

I think that if you start off with the premise that Romney is a liberal who the MSM and GOP establishment are trying to foist on the conservative rank and file, yeah, I would say that's a valid observation.

Not sure if I'd use terms like "libtard".

For me, it's not so much about idealogy. I don't know what Romney's actual idealogy is because he's been on every side of every issue. I won't vote for Romney because he's a horrible person. And a Mormon. but I repeat myself.

The mainstream media will launch a bunch of attacks on Santorum? Really?

Absolutely.

But you'll probably think it's "honest reporting" because they are saying bad things abuot conservatives.

Are they going to just make stuff up? Is there a central planning division in the "mainstream media"? Is there a place from whence the bad things are invented?

Please.........explain it to us.

Look we know you drank the liberal koolaid and we know you think only conservatives have "conspiracies."

But if you are so dumb you don't think the liberal media is in the tank for Obama and will do what they can to get him elected, you aren't paying attention.

Run along, and go infect a thread where they all think liberalism is "objective."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

While I'm always happy to see Romney have a little misfortune, I'm not sure if this really means anything.

There were no delegates at stake in Missouri and Gingrich wasn't on the ballot. So what you had was a win where Romney was only facing a single conservative in a state where they truly hate Mormons. (Seriously, Missouri didn't repeal Governor Bogs 1839 Extermination order until recently.) So that doesn't impress me that much.

Minnesota kind of surprises me, because Romney won that won in 2008 and he had Pawlenty out shilling for him. Then again, I may have just answered my own question. BUt he came in THIRD place behind Ron Paul.

Colorado was the one that shocks me, because Romney had a lot of organization there, a sizeable lead.

Long term, I don't think it matters. I think we are now going to see the Mainstream Media launch into a bunch of attacks on Santorum, and Romney still has the money and organization to go the distance.

Yeah, but they launched into a bunch of attacks on Newt as well, and that only made him look better to voters.

Conservatives know not to trust the press.

Romney is doing this to himself by opening his idiot mouth with things like "not caring for the poor" and wanting to raise minimum wage.

Newt is doing in himself with Baines Capital temper tantrums.

Santorum is looking the most even tempered, professional, and conservative.

He's surging, becauise the front runners are imploding, and that's a good thing.

I think the criticisms of Bain are right on the money.

like I said, I'd have no problem voting for Newt or Rick if it lasts to Illinois.

Are they going to just make stuff up? Is there a central planning division in the "mainstream media"? Is there a place from whence the bad things are invented?

Please.........explain it to us.

You know very well they are all liberals.... Which is why we hear ad-infinitum about Newt's infidelities and no one really wants to talk about Reverand God Damned America.

BINGO! That's what YOU want to talk about because you fear a Santorum candidacy.

Why? Because Obama isn't prepared for that. He isn't cheating on his wife, he isn't divorced, and he isn't a "one percenter."

Too bad. Obama can't have sealed divorce papers opened on him, like Obama did to get himself elected (unopposed) in Illinois.

What's to talk about?

You either believe that theory or you don't.

Nobody is going to convince anybody to change their minds regarding this issue.

And the debate today won't be saying anything that hasn't been said here thousands of times.

Way to miss the point. I was not suggesting that we should discuss it. I was noting that it is bullshit to claim that "nobody" ( meaning the media )
covered Wright and the bullshit, out of context comments.

Yeah, I get a kick out of it when they try to claim that the MSM didn't discuss Wright, Obama wasn't vetted, yada, yada.

They live in an alternate reality.

Based on what? Your Ouija board? Santorum has the best record to contrast with Obama and run on issues, not a smear campaign like Romney does.

Dear God.

Santorum is not a big government anything.

Damn, what is with you libertarians that want to see the federal government gutted and tossed in the Patomac River? People can still be valid conservatives and still think the government has some actual constitutional responsibilities, you know?

He's probably for Ron Paul.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back