Jack Smith could face indictment

Wrong.
Trump would not normally be under indictment.
Since the indictments are ridiculously fake, then this clearly is an attempt to attack anyone who is the most popular rival.
What you do not seem to get is that any successful rival would be attacked like this.
There are NO possible other Republican candidates at all.
DeSantis and Christi are ridiculous, and have no possible chance at all.
What is funny is that both of them have obvious skeletons and should be attacked and investigated.
But they are not, because they both are such losers.
Trump is ONLY being attacked because obviously he is going to win.
Biden totally blew it by deliberately starting this war in the Ukraine.
No sane person can possibly vote for him and his WWIII.
Your argument is irrelevant because you are assuming that Trump is the nominee defacto. That may not be the case. One of his opponents may beat him in the primaries.
Trump IS under indictment. However, that does not prevent him from running or campaigning against his opponents. Nothing is preventing him from doing that.

Trump is not being attacked. He is finally facing reckoning for his actions. I don't care if he's running for President (again) or not.
No one is above the law.

Read the laws.
Presidents are explicitly exempt from all classified doc laws because as the one the Constitution delegates the power to conduct diplomacy, presidents HAVE to sometime give away classified docs.
And when they do, the recipient is permanently extended executive privilege, so can show them to others they decide, and never have to return them.
IMG_5635.gif

Right now, all I see is bunch of brainless MAGA MAGGOTS grasping at straws.

Special Prosecutor Smith is doing the job he was appointed to do, regardless of what some far-right MAGA MAGGOT website says. There zero credibility in that story, mostly hot air pronouncements that are more propaganda than truth.

P01135809 broke the law. He is going to pay the price for having done so.

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.
Dershawitz is a right wing POS!

The man that sat on OJ's team and is a Fox News shill? Sorry, Al lost his credibility a long time ago.
Oh yeah..and Trump isn't gonna win. :)
You're saying Trump won't win in spite of the fact that Biden, Harris, Obama and Newsome aren't even half as good as him. Democrats have nothing but racists and confused totalitarians.

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.

Not a hope in hell that a prosecutor will be indicted for doing his job, and prosecuting those committing crimes against the people of the USA.

Not a hope in hell that a prosecutor will be indicted for doing his job, and prosecuting those committing crimes against the people of the USA.

If that were only true.

But Jack Smith is a Democrat tool pursuing a partisan witch hunt, and he will get his comeuppance.

It's called, Trump is President in 2025.

What's good for the goose....

So...

Has Smith been indicted yet?

I remember on city-data.com when I posted that Hunter would be indicted.

Since it didn't happen right away no one believed me.

That said, you imbeciles can't even fucking read.

The title of this thread is not "Jack Smith WILL be indicted", it's "COULD".

And even if I had made a prediction - which in this case I did not - we gave you three years for Trump to be jailed for "Russia Collusion!"

Clock is still ticking on that one.

It's been - what - about a month since this thread was originated?

Maybe I would get a mulligan.

If I had made a prediction.

Better luck next time, ya noodle-armed, mask wearing, bottom surgery havin' weirdos. ;)

I remember on city-data.com when I posted that Hunter would be indicted.

Since it didn't happen right away no one believed me.

That said, you imbeciles can't even fucking read.

The title of this thread is not "Jack Smith WILL be indicted", it's "COULD".

And even if I had made a prediction - which in this case I did not - we gave you three years for Trump to be jailed for "Russia Collusion!"

Clock is still ticking on that one.

It's been - what - about a month since this thread was originated?

Maybe I would get a mulligan.

If I had made a prediction.

Better luck next time, ya noodle-armed, mask wearing, bottom surgery havin' weirdos. ;)
So now you want to hedge because you know he is not going to be indicted.

Still waiting.

So now you want to hedge because you know he is not going to be indicted.

Still waiting.

Read post 1,051.

Unless you don't know how to read properly.

Which this post suggests just may very well be the case.

No.

But whatever helps you get through the day.

What I'm watching is a brazen attempt to takedown the Left's most feared political opponent, and it's going to epically blow up in your miserable little faces.
That is a big wad of codswallop! The Republicans fear him the most. They know that he is going to go down and drag them all with him. Democrats want to run against Trump. He is the most beatable of the whole motly crew. And we are not worried about the polls either. Trump has made a lot of enemies among swing and moderate voters who he would need to win. If it comes down to Trump v Biden, I predict a ground swell of people comming out to defeat Trump , especially after he signaled that he plans to destroy the Constitutional Republic.

Forum List

Back