Jack Smith could face indictment

If that were the case, Trump would be sitting in a jail cell (where you or I would be) or under house arrest at Mar-A-Lago wearing an ankle bracelet until such time as he stood trial. THAT would be taking him out of the running for President. Instead, he is free to walk around and campaign. He declared for the Presidency because he knew these indictments were coming down the line. He was hoping to run the clock out and win another term and shield himself from sentencing. But...the charges with the most teeth..are about to be dropped by GA.

As far as the "candidate" of their choice, there is no guarantee that the candidate you want will be there for the general. We all don't get what we want. There are still plenty of Republican candidates running that aren't under indictment.
There no treason here. It's just justice catching up with Trump. That's all.

Wrong.
As we see with Biden, Pence, Hillary, etc., politicians having some classified docs is no big deal.
No politicians are arrested over them, much less jailed or ankle braceleted.
But the POINT is that since the laws give presidents totally immunity to any classified doc law.
even taking Trumps copies of classified docs from him, is criminal.

The Georgia indictments are the most ridiculous since Georgia is the ONE state that Trump actually has some proof of voter fraud in.

So that is the most bogus indictment of all.

I think your world is crashing. Deal with it.

Wrong.
As I have said, I have never voted republican and do not like Trump.
The point these impeachments and indictments are all illegal.
They turn this into a third world, banana dictatorship.
They violate the rule of law.
There have always been some illegal laws, like the War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, lies about Iraqi WMD, etc., but this is really OVER THE TOP.

Again, since Trump did find at least one instance of poll worker, vote fraud, then clearly the indictments against Trump are illegal.

Watch the video.
It does not prove Trump could have won, but it does prove the indictments against Trump are illegal.

That's not fraud, you idiot.

face-palm-gif.278959

Wrong.
As I have said, I have never voted republican and do not like Trump.
The point these impeachments and indictments are all illegal.
They turn this into a third world, banana dictatorship.
They violate the rule of law.
There have always been some illegal laws, like the War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, lies about Iraqi WMD, etc., but this is really OVER THE TOP.
No way. You are running on emotion. Deal with the program.

As far as the "candidate" of their choice, there is no guarantee that the candidate you want will be there for the general. We all don't get what we want. There are still plenty of Republican candidates running that aren't under indictment.
There no treason here. It's just justice catching up with Trump. That's all.

Wrong.
Trump would not normally be under indictment.
Since the indictments are ridiculously fake, then this clearly is an attempt to attack anyone who is the most popular rival.
What you do not seem to get is that any successful rival would be attacked like this.
There are NO possible other Republican candidates at all.
DeSantis and Christi are ridiculous, and have no possible chance at all.
What is funny is that both of them have obvious skeletons and should be attacked and investigated.
But they are not, because they both are such losers.
Trump is ONLY being attacked because obviously he is going to win.
Biden totally blew it by deliberately starting this war in the Ukraine.
No sane person can possibly vote for him and his WWIII.

No way. You are running on emotion. Deal with the program.

What are you talking about?
When I see such injustice, I do feel disgust, but that is irrelevant.
The point is indicting and impeaching Trump is a total violation of the republic, and those who did it are the worst traitors this country has seen since Wilson got us into WWI.

Rigby does not live in this reality. He is one of the posters that really is nuts. He is in a perpetual state of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I am one of the best educated people here, with several high tech advanced degrees.
If I were not logical, I would not be able to produce things people count on, like network protocols, pacemakers, video drivers, etc.
There is nothing remotely controversial about what I wrote.
Clearly ALL the impeachments and indictments against Trump are bizarre, illegal, fraudulent, biased, corrupt, self serving, and based on deliberate lies by people like Jack Smith.

ROFLMAO.

What a fucking moron.

Read the laws.
Presidents are explicitly exempt from all classified doc laws because as the one the Constitution delegates the power to conduct diplomacy, presidents HAVE to sometime give away classified docs.
And when they do, the recipient is permanently extended executive privilege, so can show them to others they decide, and never have to return them.

Clearly Jack Smith is committing perjury, is violating election laws, and attempting to illegally prevent a fair election.
There has never been anyone as corrupt and criminal as Jack Smith that I can remember.
The McCarthy hearings were corrupt, but did not prevent elections like Jack Smith is deliberately trying to do.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Wrong.
Since the indictments are ridiculously fake, then this clearly is an attempt to attack anyone who is the most popular rival.
What you do not seem to get is that any successful rival would be attacked like this.
What is funny is that both of them have obvious skeletons and should be attacked and investigated.

Russian bot says wut??

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.
Alan Dershowitz has been wrong about everything.

Clearly Jack Smith is committing perjury, is violating election laws, and attempting to illegally prevent a fair election.
There has never been anyone as corrupt and criminal as Jack Smith that I can remember.
The McCarthy hearings were corrupt, but did not prevent elections like Jack Smith is deliberately trying to do.
Jack Smith isn't trying to prevent anything.

Wrong.
Biden did not start this war.

Putin did

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Read the laws.
Presidents are explicitly exempt from all classified doc laws because as the one the Constitution delegates the power to conduct diplomacy, presidents HAVE to sometime give away classified docs.
And when they do, the recipient is permanently extended executive privilege, so can show them to others they decide, and never have to return them.
Wrong. And trump is not president.

I am one of the best educated people here, with several high tech advanced degrees.
If I were not logical, I would not be able to produce things people count on, like network protocols, pacemakers, video drivers, etc.
There is nothing remotely controversial about what I wrote.
Clearly ALL the impeachments and indictments against Trump are bizarre, illegal, fraudulent, biased, corrupt, self serving, and based on deliberate lies by people like Jack Smith.
You might be able to do high tech, but your understanding of this situation is way off. Trump has been found by grand juries to have committed things that are indictable and therefore he should stand before a court. Jack Smith did not indict trump, apparently your understanding of high tech equipment didn't include teaching high law or the high practice of the judicial system.

Jack Smith presented evidence to a grand jury of citizens who then looked at the evidence and issued an indictment. That's how things work. So you can stop repeating what trump tells you.

What are you talking about?
When I see such injustice, I do feel disgust, but that is irrelevant.
The point is indicting and impeaching Trump is a total violation of the republic, and those who did it are the worst traitors this country has seen since Wilson got us into WWI.
What Trump did violated the republic.

Wrong.
You are crazy.

Forum List

Back