Trifecta!!!! Santorum! Santorum! Santorum!

Now it's "they were spinning it" not reporting it.

:lmao:

The fact remains that there were not 200 reporters digging through the entire fiasco for weeks on end. The fact remains that we have yet to see college transcripts. The fact remains that the sweetheart deal with Rezko and BO's house didn't play all day, every day, even though Tony Rezko is now sitting in prison. The fact remains that BO's ties to Bill Ayers didn't play all day, every day, even though the man is a CONVICTED domestic terrorist.

You're damned right it was 'spun', and anyone who can't see that is willfully ignorant or just plain brainwashed.

Okay, bottom line.

Wright's mouth was an endless sewer of hateful garbage.

And Obama sat in this man's Church for 20 years. Even threw his poor grandmother under the bus to try to excuse him. (You know, the one who raised him because his parents couldn't be bothered.) And when he couldn't do that anymore, he threw him right under the bus with Granny.

That's the fucking context.

Wright served in the military and was a top flight cardiologist that treated President Johnson.

Please..keep digging. I'm sure it was all a "scam". Because a black man can't possibly have made money, honestly. Right chief?

Well, i don't think anyone in the "religion" business makes money honestly. I think ALL religions are scams.

But telling folks they are poor because White People are evil and America should be damned, and then moving out of that slum into a nice white neighborhood in a gated community.

I think there's a tad of hypocrisy there, don't you think?

Nope.

Well, I guess you can be totally committed to that "community", you just don't have to live there.

Somehow, I don't think Wright is screaming "God Damned" America in his gated community in Tinley Park. They'd complain to the association about that.

You know, there's a 12 step program for those still suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome 3 years after he left office.

It's called Vodka. :lol:

I love the smell of deflection in the morning.

Smells like victory. :lol:

If you are still here whining about Bush 3 years later, you have an issue.

I look at it from a standard. I would LOVE to have my life from 2006 back, when I made much better money, had an office instead of a cubicle, and didn't work nearly as hard.

My worst year under Bush was better than my best year under Obama. And I think that applies to most people.

It's not "whining".

A huge part of the city I live in is still under construction because of Bush's GROSS incompetence. And the economy is just getting out of the toilet.

So what I am doing here..is pointing it out.

Seems you don't know the difference.

Okay, bottom line.

Wright's mouth was an endless sewer of hateful garbage.

And Obama sat in this man's Church for 20 years. Even threw his poor grandmother under the bus to try to excuse him. (You know, the one who raised him because his parents couldn't be bothered.) And when he couldn't do that anymore, he threw him right under the bus with Granny.

That's the fucking context.

Wright was criticising America's unfair treatment of some of it's citizens and the world in general.

That might be "hateful" to some and valid to others..but it's well within the scope of something encouraged in this country.

Free speech.

The fact remains that there were not 200 reporters digging through the entire fiasco for weeks on end. The fact remains that we have yet to see college transcripts. The fact remains that the sweetheart deal with Rezko and BO's house didn't play all day, every day, even though Tony Rezko is now sitting in prison. The fact remains that BO's ties to Bill Ayers didn't play all day, every day, even though the man is a CONVICTED domestic terrorist.

You're damned right it was 'spun', and anyone who can't see that is willfully ignorant or just plain brainwashed.

Bill Ayers was never convicted of anything.

Orlando Bosch, however, planted a bomb on a plane that killed over 70 people.

Guess who pardoned him?

It's not "whining".

A huge part of the city I live in is still under construction because of Bush's GROSS incompetence. And the economy is just getting out of the toilet.

Your boy's been in there for three years now, time to pull up his big boy pants and stop whining...

And has it ever occurred to you that your city is going to be a cesspool no matter who is president?

Guess who pardoned him?

Well, he killed 70 dirty stinkin' commies. Not seeing a problem there.

Ayers wasn't convicted because a liberal judge threw out the evidence... He was actually as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl...

While I'm always happy to see Romney have a little misfortune, I'm not sure if this really means anything.

There were no delegates at stake in Missouri and Gingrich wasn't on the ballot. So what you had was a win where Romney was only facing a single conservative in a state where they truly hate Mormons. (Seriously, Missouri didn't repeal Governor Bogs 1839 Extermination order until recently.) So that doesn't impress me that much.

Minnesota kind of surprises me, because Romney won that won in 2008 and he had Pawlenty out shilling for him. Then again, I may have just answered my own question. BUt he came in THIRD place behind Ron Paul.

Colorado was the one that shocks me, because Romney had a lot of organization there, a sizeable lead.

Long term, I don't think it matters. I think we are now going to see the Mainstream Media launch into a bunch of attacks on Santorum, and Romney still has the money and organization to go the distance.

I agree with you on the long-term implications of yesterday. My point is that it illustrates that we conservatives are not on the Romney bandwagon, not by a long shot.

It's not "whining".

Your boy's been in there for three years now, time to pull up his big boy pants and stop whining...

And has it ever occurred to you that your city is going to be a cesspool no matter who is president?

New York is a premier city..not a "cesspool".

And Bin Laden is dead.

Got it?

Guess who pardoned him?

Well, he killed 70 dirty stinkin' commies. Not seeing a problem there.

Ayers wasn't convicted because a liberal judge threw out the evidence... He was actually as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl...

Bosch killed 70 civilians.

Ayers never killed anyone.

That's sorta tough for you to get your mind around.

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Nonetheless, I am surprised, but not really. Republicans have a long history of supporting big government social conservative RINOs.

Santorum is a Rino? Who do you think is the real conservative? Newt? :confused:

TPS, you and I go back a ways, and we agree on most things, however, Rick Santorum would use the power of the Federal Government to force people to conform to his morals (if he could). That makes him too big government for me. That said, if he's the GOP nom, I would have less trouble voting for him than for Romney.

I disagree with anyone who calls Santorum a RINO. IMO, he's Republican all the way. What he isn't IMO, is conservative. Anyone who wants government control over anyone else's life, isn't a true conservative.

Now it's "they didn't report enough"

Any minute now someone's going full birfer

Forum List

Back