Trifecta!!!! Santorum! Santorum! Santorum!

theunbubba

Feb 28, 2009
You can't get a more resonant rejection of libtardation than this.
Santorum starts the night with a win in Missouri, moves on to a win in Minnesotta, and then follows it up with a win in Colorado where he wasn't even running hard.

This video is before the Colorado result was known.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELKKe2wMTI]Rick Santorum Wins Missouri and Minnesota: Conservative Candidate's Full Victory Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Pay special attention at 3:10

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

WOW are you people so stunned that you have nothing to say? Are the libtards here completely without resistance now?

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Nonetheless, I am surprised, but not really. Republicans have a long history of supporting big government social conservative RINOs.

Last edited:
You can't get a more resonant rejection of libtardation than this.
Santorum starts the night with a win in Missouri, moves on to a win in Minnesotta, and then follows it up with a win in Colorado where he wasn't even running hard.

This video is before the Colorado result was known.
Rick Santorum Wins Missouri and Minnesota: Conservative Candidate's Full Victory Speech - YouTube

Pay special attention at 3:10

You forgot about the other big winner in all of this.

President Obama

Amazing race the GOP is having this election cycle.

I think it speaks to the wide range of GOP MASTERS fighting for control of today's Republican Party.

I doubt Ricky will win the nod from the GOP, but then too, when it comes to political prognostication, I am seldom right.

Amazing race the GOP is having this election cycle.

I think it speaks to the wide range of GOP MASTERS fighting for control of today's Republican Party.

I doubt Ricky will win the nod from the GOP, but then too, when it comes to political prognostication, I am seldom right.

You touched on the key point.

The GOP establishment, the Obama campaign, and the left wing media, all want Mitt Romney. Conservatives and much of the rank and file GOP want anyone but Mitt Romney. It's telling that only now, Rick Santorum has taken the momentum. We really wanted Herman Cain, then we settled for Newt Gingrich, now in desperation, we try Rick Santorum.

As usual, when the lefties are correct, they are for the wrong reasons. This will help Obama, but not because the voters chose Rick Santorum, or because Obama is a good or competent POTUS, but because having Romney forced on us is going to dampen much of the enthusiasm on the right. Many of us will see this as a repeat of the John McCain nomination from 4 years ago.

While I'm always happy to see Romney have a little misfortune, I'm not sure if this really means anything.

There were no delegates at stake in Missouri and Gingrich wasn't on the ballot. So what you had was a win where Romney was only facing a single conservative in a state where they truly hate Mormons. (Seriously, Missouri didn't repeal Governor Bogs 1839 Extermination order until recently.) So that doesn't impress me that much.

Minnesota kind of surprises me, because Romney won that won in 2008 and he had Pawlenty out shilling for him. Then again, I may have just answered my own question. BUt he came in THIRD place behind Ron Paul.

Colorado was the one that shocks me, because Romney had a lot of organization there, a sizeable lead.

Long term, I don't think it matters. I think we are now going to see the Mainstream Media launch into a bunch of attacks on Santorum, and Romney still has the money and organization to go the distance.

If I was a modern day liberal, I would be cheering. Rick is not a threat, he is an asset.

Nonetheless, I am surprised, but not really. Republicans have a long history of supporting big government social conservative RINOs.

As opposed to Democrats supporting lying big-government empty-suits.

The mainstream media will launch a bunch of attacks on Santorum? Really?

Absolutely.

But you'll probably think it's "honest reporting" because they are saying bad things abuot conservatives.

Are they going to just make stuff up? Is there a central planning division in the "mainstream media"? Is there a place from whence the bad things are invented?

Please.........explain it to us.

The mainstream media will launch a bunch of attacks on Santorum? Really?

Absolutely.

But you'll probably think it's "honest reporting" because they are saying bad things abuot conservatives.

Are they going to just make stuff up? Is there a central planning division in the "mainstream media"? Is there a place from whence the bad things are invented?

You know very well they are all liberals.... Which is why we hear ad-infinitum about Newt's infidelities and no one really wants to talk about Reverand God Damned America.

Absolutely.

You know very well they are all liberals.... Which is why we hear ad-infinitum about Newt's infidelities and no one really wants to talk about Reverand God Damned America.

Nobody wants to talk about that, huh? Nobody?

While I'm always happy to see Romney have a little misfortune, I'm not sure if this really means anything.

There were no delegates at stake in Missouri and Gingrich wasn't on the ballot. So what you had was a win where Romney was only facing a single conservative in a state where they truly hate Mormons. (Seriously, Missouri didn't repeal Governor Bogs 1839 Extermination order until recently.) So that doesn't impress me that much.

Minnesota kind of surprises me, because Romney won that won in 2008 and he had Pawlenty out shilling for him. Then again, I may have just answered my own question. BUt he came in THIRD place behind Ron Paul.

Colorado was the one that shocks me, because Romney had a lot of organization there, a sizeable lead.

Long term, I don't think it matters. I think we are now going to see the Mainstream Media launch into a bunch of attacks on Santorum, and Romney still has the money and organization to go the distance.

I agree.

Bachman won the straw pole in Iowa I believe.

She's now out of the race.

Good luck to Santorum but I doubt he will be the GOP nom.

No. Everyone realizes you are an idiot.

Everyone?

Why do nonthinkers like you have this strong preference to sanction their opinion by claiming that 'everyone' (meaning themselves and a few of their friends at best) agrees with them?

Whatever happened to giving facts, a rational framework for those facts and then a summary or conclusion?

For example, instead of me saying that everyone knows you are an idiot, I could point out your false appeal to authority and apparent lacking in analytical skills and then conclude you dont know how to think rationally. That would be meaningful.

But all you have done is the equivalent of a high school kid telling another high school kid from another school that 'everyone knows the other high school team sucks'.

At least the OP had something intelligent to say by simply pointing out that Santorum swept three states in one night.

You couldnt do even that much.

Nobody wants to talk about that, huh? Nobody?

What's to talk about?

You either believe that theory or you don't.

Nobody is going to convince anybody to change their minds regarding this issue.

And the debate today won't be saying anything that hasn't been said here thousands of times.

Forum List

Back