Trey Gowdy's face...

How in the world have his people allowed him to be up there with such a shiny, oily face? It's like staring at a spotlight!

And that's his one good point.

Seriously, why are ALL the Repub congress such losers?

They're sitting there yelling, interrupting, saying a whole lot of nothing (again!), terrified of letting her actually talk.

Loved seeing Issa get fried today.

How in the world have his people allowed him to be up there with such a shiny, oily face? It's like staring at a spotlight!
Did you see Hillary's? She's got wrinkles you could trip over
She's old. Gowdy's just slimy.
And?

If you really need to show your shallow side I guess I can't stop you.
You can't even recognize these loser republicans showing their shallow side.

Trey Gowdy is 51 years old and doesn't have a wrinkle in his forehead, I think that's botox or laser resurfacing.The congressman might have some image issues and makes up for it by regular visits to a plastic surgeon. Lord knows he must change his hairdo every couple of weeks there's no lack of pictures on the Internet.

And?

You can't even recognize these loser republicans showing their shallow side.
I watch 60% of this board show it daily. You're not unique snowflake

Trump whined about the next debate being three hours. He would have been done at lunch time and snoring in his chair by now.

And?

I thought you showed them up dang good. cracked me up:badgrin::banana:

Why do I keep seeing Frank Underwood's face where Hillary's is supposed to be?

She is drinking a shitload of water too as she rolls her eyes. To me...that shows nervous guilt.

Forum List

Back