US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

None the words I used in that post should be particularly challenging to anyone. You're telling on yourself. :laugh:
Not challenging

As I explained you come off the wall trying to make yourself look educated

But its not working

Not challenging

As I explained you come off the wall trying to make yourself look educated

But its not working
:laugh:

That's just more projection. Unlike you clowns I have no problems at all admitting I'm not the healthcare professional (my wife is). I'm pointing you in the direction of Healthcare professionals and the education they provide. It's not my fault you Bongos imagine you know better than them but it is my entertainment.

:laugh:

That's just more projection. Unlike you clowns I have no problems at all admitting I'm not the healthcare professional (my wife is). I'm pointing you in the direction of Healthcare professionals and the education they provide. It's not my fault you Bongos imagine you know better than them but it is my entertainment.
Your wife is a shrink?

And she thinks men are women?

No wonder you are in such a foul mood all the time

You don't know the scientific evidence? With all the biologists and professionals on your side?
Weird.
You see those curved lines above the periods at the end of my sentences? Those are question marks and it means those where questions. I was asking whether you understand yourself to be an individual. I didn't think it would be this challenging of a question to you but given my experiences here I should never underestimate your capacity for stupid. Lesson learned I suppose. :laugh:

Pretty good considering I popularized it along with other memorable colloquialisms here such as white wing which I still see used occasionally.
MAYBE but defending a true pervert with a shameful lack of self-awareness does you no good

They have to frame it that way, it's the only way their 'argument' works, they always have to frame it as 'hate', and they do so on just about every topic, trans, gays, race, illegal aliens, etc... Normal people would know that someone who is one sex but believing they are another has mental issues, at least up until 10 years or so ago. Normal people don't want gay sex flung in their faces every day or pushed on their children in schools. Normal people know that allowing millions and millions of poor, uneducated, and unvetted people into the country, being paid for on the back of the American people, is not sustainable, and definitely not good for the poor already in this country. They don't have arguments for common sense reasons to be against those movements, so they frame it as 'hate'. It will work for them as long as people are not personally affected by these things, but as soon as they are, it's not going to fly anymore. We're seeing that in NY with citizens protesting and being more vocal about the illegals being catered to and given space that is supposed to be for the taxpayer and their children.

Well said. Much appreciated.

Your wife is a shrink?
She's the Director of Nursing in a county in Florida.
And she thinks men are women?
She and the rest of the learned professionals know that people can identify as whatever gender they want.
No wonder you are in such a foul mood all the time
You only imagine that Mac, like you imagine your capabilities here. I'm in a jovial mood almost always but especially when I'm here laughing at you trying to pretend to be somebody. :laugh:

MAYBE but defending a true pervert with a shameful lack of self-awareness does you no good
Am I supposed to know who you're fantasizing about? I've never supported the guy who was on tape bragging about how he goes into the Miss Teen USA dressing room, or about just grabbing women by the pussy and then being found liable for sexually assaulting and defaming a women by doing just that.

She's the Director of Nursing in a county in Florida.
Not a shrink?

Assuming thats true, it nevertheless makes her no more qualified to advise us on human nature than anyone else

She can change my bedpans, but that does not make her an authority on men who want to be women

Not a shrink?

Assuming thats true, it nevertheless makes her no more qualified to advise us on human nature than anyone else

She can change my bedpans, but that does not make her an authority on men who want to be women
I didn't say my wife was a mental health expert Mac, I was just mentioning that she's actually a healthcare professional. You are neither. You're just a lowly cosplayer. Who you should listen to on mental health are the people who write the mental health diagnostic handbook who say diverse gender identities are not mental illness.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

I didn't say my wife was a mental health expert Mac, I was just mentioning that she's actually a healthcare professional. You are neither. You're just a lowly cosplayer. Who you should listen to on mental health are the people who write the mental health diagnostic handbook who say diverse gender identities are not mental illness.

What is Gender Dysphoria?
The shrinks are the closest thing modern witchdoctors that we have

And the last persons I would consult for an opinion on anyones mental health

Particularly when they tell us that cross dressing weirdo’s are normal when clearly they arent

The shrinks are the closest thing modern witchdoctors that we have

And the last persons I would consult for an opinion on anyones mental health

Particularly when they tell us that cross dressing weirdo’s are normal when clearly they arent
So pejoratives and ad hominems are your arguments against the people who actually do this for a living. Cool story bro. For shits and giggles who would you go to? :dunno::laugh:

Forum List

Back