Trey Gowdy's face...

How in the world have his people allowed him to be up there with such a shiny, oily face? It's like staring at a spotlight!
gowdy-doody.jpg

Lol Gowdy is being such a little brat right now. I think it's passed his bedtime! :rofl:
I'm not a fan of condescending pricks like Goudy but it kind of goes with his background as a prosecutor. What is your excuse?
Because I'm a voting citizen, and I recognize a farce when I see one. Snowflake.
You clearly missed the insult. I keep forgetting that I need to remind myself that some of you aren't very bright.

Cummings is awesome. After today, he's my favorite congressman.
Cummings is borderline retarded and only where he is thanks to affirmative action and strategic gerrymandering. You could put an empty paint can in his seat and still not miss the idiot.

Lol Gowdy is being such a little brat right now. I think it's passed his bedtime! :rofl:
I'm not a fan of condescending pricks like Goudy but it kind of goes with his background as a prosecutor. What is your excuse?
Because I'm a voting citizen, and I recognize a farce when I see one. Snowflake.
You clearly missed the insult. I keep forgetting that I need to remind myself that some of you aren't very bright.
Yeah I missed the most obvious insult ever :rolleyes:

Talk about a condescending prick...

Forum List

Back