Ever inadvertantly re-enacted a scene from a movie?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Sitting here this morning barefoot I noticed something tickling my foot. Not unlike the sensation of a speck or loose hair I glance down to brush it away and see a mutant beetle slobbering and hissing and raising it's steel mandibles of death (or so it seemed to my surprised mind hehe) causing me to leap up from my seat gasping in fear and shock and horror. Not unlike Julie Andrews in "Victor/Victoria" during the restaurant 'cockroach in her salad' scene. :)

vv32.jpg

God only knows why it's b&w, film's not that old. :)

Sitting here this morning barefoot I noticed something tickling my foot. Not unlike the sensation of a speck or loose hair I glance down to brush it away and see a mutant beetle slobbering and hissing and raising it's steel mandibles of death (or so it seemed to my surprised mind hehe) causing me to leap up from my seat gasping in fear and shock and horror. Not unlike Julie Andrews in "Victor/Victoria" during the restaurant 'cockroach in her salad' scene. :)

vv32.jpg

Movie wasn't b/w, as far as I remember.

th

vv32.jpg

th

Nope, have the DVD as it happens.

vv32.jpg

th

Nope, have the DVD as it happens.

Victor Victoria (1982) - IMDb

Runtime:
132 min
Sound Mix:
Dolby Stereo
Color:
Color (Metrocolor)
Aspect Ratio:
2.35 : 1
See full technical specs »

Filmed in color

Personally, when I am startled by a bug I flick it off, not pretend I am in a movie.

Forum List

Back