Zone1 Transgenderism DEBATE: Michael Knowles vs Brad Polumbo (full debate)

Sure, a drag show is not a strip act. So, what's your point? Kids for instance are allowed on a beach in which people were less clothes than those who perform in drag.
False comparison. A beach is not a strip act or a drag show.

Last edited:
Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. Children and young people who are groomed can be sexually abused, exploited or trafficked. Anybody can be a groomer, no matter their age, gender or race.

This is how the dictionary describes them. So I looked at your article. And then I Looked to the link in the article leading to the actual curriculum.

Guess what what the articles says the curriculum teaches is at the very least misleading.

And no, nobody is trying to ignore 1000000 years of biology. What is being said is that biology is not the only think determining sexual identity.

For instance would you feel ok telling a gay person that he really doesn't love his husband because it doesn't make biological sense?
Two men cannot love each other like a married man and woman. Impossible.

Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin (1809–1882) and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.

It's not a "notion" it is the definition of the term. You seem to have a tendency to try to appropriate words in order to fit your argument.

This is true. It works both ways though in case you haven't noticed. And NOBODY on my side is trying to legislate to force the other side to adhere to my point of view. The same cannot be said for your side.

Actually, the wiki'ized version of "Darwinism" is flawed. The term "Darwinism" is typically used as a slur on creationist/ religious fundamentalist websites. It's amateurish because in terms of biological evolution, populations evolve over time as advantages in reproductive fitness are passed down through the population over generations. Curiously, biological evolution would dead end in a population of male and trans female as there would be no reproduction.

I just have a tendency to try and use terms and definitions accurately.

I'm not clear what other side you're referring to. My side is the side that would protect children from grooming. I would protect children from teachers exposing children to sexually explicit material as the material is focused on trans and homosexual material. I would protect children from tranny story time especially if a convicted child molester was attending.

This is ass backwards. The reason for the turmoil is not that they are being pushed away from their "biological synergy" it's that people like you are taking active steps to marginalize them.
1. Society, Media, Hollywood, TV, Music, social media, etc. has been overwhelmingly celebrating Trans people, over representing them by thousands of percent in content, and attacking, censoring, and hating anyone who disagrees with their opinions about themselves. They have never been more supported. Yet, the suicide and depression remain. This isn’t because everyone who doesn’t applaud them is some meanie, this is clearly a fragile state of mind due to instability in biological mental health. Suicides and depression should be going down drastically if it were about social acceptance. They aren’t.

2. Who is “marginalizing” them? How are they being “marginalized” besides being disagreed with? Are Christians “marginalized” when someone says they don’t believe in God? Are smokers “marginalized” if you say it’s bad to smoke because of the data? Do tell..
The fact that you think that people somehow become suicidal because they aren't comfortable with their gender and are willing to do something about it, and not because a good deal of society calls them names like " groomer" because of it, is either dishonest or delusional.

Paul Camaron

Pat Buchanan

The arguments are nearly identical. What does that tell you?

Pat Buchanan? LOL

What is your point. Bringing up a single niche political blowhard from decades ago isn’t an argument.

Who you are attracted to is completely different from and has nothing to do with being dysphoric about your sex. You can copy and paste all the Pat Buchanan videos all you want, it doesn’t change that.

Can anyone who is into the transgender fad even Define the term gender? I know what gender is in language and I know what sex is in biology, so what is gender when speaking of humans? Can you define it without using the biological terms female and male?
Another question: Can a person who is transitioning identify as cis-gender of the gender they are transitioning to? For example can Lia Thomas say she is not a transwoman, but a cis-gender female?

If not, why not?

Why do you have a right to debate what free people choose to do with their lives? Maybe some people wish to live the life of the opposite sex and frankly that should be up to them.
And some people need to keep these freaks away from our kids.
20220910_194233.jpg

Wow! You seriously compare drag performers to black people? You compare being a prostitute and other sexually oriented entertainers to being black?

Are you at least aware that black people do not choose to be black aware that black people do not choose to be black as sexual performers choose to be sexual performers?

So what about the blackface analogy? That seems spot on to me, how about you?

Or maybe you think that women are fair game for ridicule and mocking?
Congratulations, you just employed the same tactic my 11 year old uses when she's trying to argue with me and tries to avoid my point by pretending she doesn't understand the concept of giving an example.

I'll reply by spelling it out like I would do to a 5 year old.

If a person says they don't have a problem with a certain group of people, and then follows that statement up by saying they just don't want their children to be exposed to that group of people they are contradicting themselves.

As to your question. Not only have I exposed my daughter to people in black face. I've worn blackface in my youth. I was born and raised in Europe. We had something called Black Pete. He's the companion to a version of Santa Claus. It is a tradition that is thankfully dying out but one that I at the time didn't connect with racism.

So I showed it to my daughter when she was young. Explained were it came from, and told her it wasn't OK. Her head didn't explode, she didn't all of a sudden think that black people look like a guy wearing shoe polish. And plays nicely with people of all races and religions without race or religion ever being an issue.

Kids, even young kids are perfectly capable of dealing with all kinds of bizarre behavior as long as context is provided. In my experience bigotry is something you learn not born with.

1. Society, Media, Hollywood, TV, Music, social media, etc. has been overwhelmingly celebrating Trans people, over representing them by thousands of percent in content, and attacking, censoring, and hating anyone who disagrees with their opinions about themselves. They have never been more supported. Yet, the suicide and depression remain. This isn’t because everyone who doesn’t applaud them is some meanie, this is clearly a fragile state of mind due to instability in biological mental health. Suicides and depression should be going down drastically if it were about social acceptance. They aren’t.

2. Who is “marginalizing” them? How are they being “marginalized” besides being disagreed with? Are Christians “marginalized” when someone says they don’t believe in God? Are smokers “marginalized” if you say it’s bad to smoke because of the data? Do tell..

Pat Buchanan? LOL

What is your point. Bringing up a single niche political blowhard from decades ago isn’t an argument.

Who you are attracted to is completely different from and has nothing to do with being dysphoric about your sex. You can copy and paste all the Pat Buchanan videos all you want, it doesn’t change that.
It is an argument, if your argument mirrors that of that single "niche blowhard" of a few decades ago. The only thing you have done is switch the targeted group from the entire LGTBQ community to simply the TBQ one.

The denial would be funny if it wouldn't be so damn sad.

It is an argument, if your argument mirrors that of that single "niche blowhard" of a few decades ago. The only thing you have done is switch the targeted group from the entire LGTBQ community to simply the TBQ one.

The denial would be funny if it wouldn't be so damn sad.
So you’re going to double down on “Pat Robertson said it decades ago, so that’s what is happening today and that’s what everyone I disagree with thinks”…

Wow, that’s pretty pathetic honestly.

Actually, the wiki'ized version of "Darwinism" is flawed. The term "Darwinism" is typically used as a slur on creationist/ religious fundamentalist websites. It's amateurish because in terms of biological evolution, populations evolve over time as advantages in reproductive fitness are passed down through the population over generations. Curiously, biological evolution would dead end in a population of male and trans female as there would be no reproduction.

I just have a tendency to try and use terms and definitions accurately.

I'm not clear what other side you're referring to. My side is the side that would protect children from grooming. I would protect children from teachers exposing children to sexually explicit material as the material is focused on trans and homosexual material. I would protect children from tranny story time especially if a convicted child molester was attending.

So you’re going to double down on “Pat Robertson said it decades ago, so that’s what is happening today and that’s what everyone I disagree with thinks”…

Wow, that’s pretty pathetic honestly.
I'm saying. And I provided a link to support what I'm saying. Is that the same objections to gays and lesbians in the 70's, 80's 90's and even 2000's and currently in some circles. Are being used now against transgenders. I used Pat Buchanan as an example, not the only one nor the most recent for the simple reason that the speech I linked was the first time the term " culture war" was used .

You recognize now, going by your comments that a) you realize that his stance on gays and lesbians was incorrect.
And b) That discriminating against gays and lesbians is wrong.

On the other hand you completely disconnect Gays and Lesbians from Transgenders and feel that those same arguments that you think lack merit against gays and lesbians all of a sudden have merit when it comes to transgenders.That is my point.

Last edited:
I'm saying. And I provided a link to support what I'm saying. Is that the same objections to gays and lesbians in the 70's, 80's 90's and even 2000's and currently in some circles. Are being used now against transgenders. I used Pat Buchanan as an example, not the only one nor the most recent for the simple reason that the speech I linked was the first time the term " culture war" was used .

You recognize now, going by your comments that a) you realize that his stance on gays and lesbians was incorrect.

On the other hand you completely disconnect Gays and Lesbians from Transgenders and feel that those same arguments that you think lack merit against gays and lesbians all of a sudden have merit when it comes to transgenders.That is my point.
I think your analogy to gays and lesbians of past decades is flawed. There’s an anger and a militancy in the trans agenda that we didn’t see in past decades. The trans agenda demands a protected status while ruining women’s sports. The trans agenda demands compelled speech with others required to use an endless array of silly pronouns. One of the most remarkably buffoonish episodes of the trans agenda is tampons in boy’s bathrooms. When buffoons choose to announce their embrace of ignorant buffoonery, it’s time for adults to speak.

Things have spiraled into the realm of laughably absurd where even medical schools are marketing the “pregnant people” slogan instead of “women”. Can men become pregnant? Please answer. I’ve seen clips of congressional testimony where people claim men can become pregnant, where people can’t address “what’s a woman”. I think most of us have had 7th grade biology and understood that there are basic, undeniable physical differences that delineate male and female anatomy.

The gay agenda of past decades didn't demand trans freak shows and lap dances with an audience of 4 and 5 year old children. When I'm being lectured by a rotund, balding trans man with green hair and a 5 o'clock shadow about his preferred pronouns I'm required to acknowledge.... well... Elvis has left the building.

Yes, I incompletely disconnect them because they are entirely different, which is my point, thus the discussion and logic will be different, not the same.

I don’t know what Pat Robertson said decades ago and I really don’t care. I know what my, and mainstream conservatism’s, stances are, and the reasons for them. If you’d like to discuss those, that’s fine. If you want to bring up decades old niche politicians and demand everyone you disagree with answer for them, well, that’s a really stupid thing to do, an non-intellectual exercise. It’s like a lame “gotcha” attempt on a message board of all places

Congratulations, you just employed the same tactic my 11 year old uses when she's trying to argue with me and tries to avoid my point by pretending she doesn't understand the concept of giving an example.

You used the same tactic by going off on a tangent when I said that Nazis are "just people" also. Just giving it back to you.
I'll reply by spelling it out like I would do to a 5 year old.

If a person says they don't have a problem with a certain group of people, and then follows that statement up by saying they just don't want their children to be exposed to that group of people they are contradicting themselves.
Wrong. Children are not adults, and there are adult activities that children need not be exposed to. Shocked that you're a parent and don't realize that.

I wouldn't ban drag shows or blackface, since I libertarian. I'm fine with them doing it in private. But I have a big problem with either of them in front of children since both are mocking a historically disadvantaged group. I have a really big problem with schools and libraries presenting drag shows to kids as if they were educational.

As to your question. Not only have I exposed my daughter to people in black face. I've worn blackface in my youth. I was born and raised in Europe. We had something called Black Pete. He's the companion to a version of Santa Claus. It is a tradition that is thankfully dying out but one that I at the time didn't connect with racism.
Mocking a historically disadvantaged group by wearing exagerated makeup not to look like them, but to look like an insulting satire of them? You did not connect that with racism? I guess that's why you don't connect womanface with misogyny.
So I showed it to my daughter when she was young. Explained were it came from, and told her it wasn't OK. Her head didn't explode, she didn't all of a sudden think that black people look like a guy wearing shoe polish. And plays nicely with people of all races and religions without race or religion ever being an issue.
I'm glad you explained it to her. If schools were showing kids pictures of men in womanface, and crazy dresses and huge fake boobs, and explained to them how wrong it is to mock women in that way, I would have less a problem with it. I would still ask if this is why they don't have time to teach math and science anymore.
Kids, even young kids are perfectly capable of dealing with all kinds of bizarre behavior as long as context is provided. In my experience bigotry is something you learn not born with.
I don't think that you know what "bigotry" means. You seem to think it means "disagreeing with forkup."

I don't think that you know what "bigotry" means. You seem to think it means "disagreeing with forkup."
Today's leftists are addicted to a feedback loop where they seek moral superiority through the expression of fixed talking points coupled with the degradation of those who do not agree. Thet are then rewarded by their little peeps as virtuous and are able to look down on others who they see as lesser.

Something doesn't actually have to BE virtuous, mind you, and much of it is downright destructive such as this transsexualization of our nation's children, but as long as their masters TELL them they are virtuous, they will continue to do their bidding.

Please address, as you made the claim:

Who is “marginalizing” them? How are they being “marginalized” besides being disagreed with? Are Christians “marginalized” when someone says they don’t believe in God? Are smokers “marginalized” if you say it’s bad to smoke because of the data? Do tell..

Forum List

Back