Zone1 Do Psychics Exist?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I already know that I'm going to get a lot of laughs from this, but sometimes I just know things that is way too much of a coincidence to be one. I call it being spiritually psychic because I believe that I get this information from God,.. but I sort of want to know everybody else's opinion on this. mudwhistle, JGalt, lg325, and Meister,... You guys are Christians as well so I thought that I would tag you guys since you might think that I'm less crazy than the atheists. Oh and Calypso Jones.

I already know that I'm going to get a lot of laughs from this, but sometimes I just know things that is way too much of a coincidence to be one. I call it being spiritually psychic because I believe that I get this information from God,.. but I sort of want to know everybody else's opinion on this. mudwhistle, JGalt, lg325, and Meister,... You guys are Christians as well so I thought that I would tag you guys since you might think that I'm less crazy than the atheists. Oh and Calypso Jones.
There are some faith healers that are open to the spiritual world, but most of them are fakes.

There is the art of reading people and telling them what they want to hear ... tell an ugly woman she's beautiful and she'll pay you to say more ... c.f. Nancy Reagan ...

I am no psychic but I am an Empath, I just "feel" things that others don't. As the speaker above has said some people can read people. happiness, fear, It's not always good thing:(

I am no psychic but I am an Empath, I just "feel" things that others don't. As the speaker above has said some people can read people. happiness, fear, It's not always good thing:(

Oh I agree and come to think of it that sounds more like my ability than being psychic.

The leftist dems sell it convenient 55 gal drums. ;)

R.16ce03b0df15fc03dda76a918185b326

I wouldn't necessarily call it psychic.... but God does speak to us in many ways.... You ask him for an answer and when he does it can come through scripture, someone saying something, through that little inside voice that comes through as a thought. He speaks to us through his holy spirit. When you recognize him as your savior....You get the gift of the holy spirit. These are just a few of how you may get an answer to a question.. I've had many of those.....in different forms. Some during the week and one in particular within minutes..and it was big.

It's good when you recognize it and then act on it. i've had a few where i wasn't sure, did not act and regretted it.

I am pyschic but I keep it to myself.
Am sure I speak for everybody when I say that we wish you would. Permanently.

Did you notice any correlation with the increased size of your nose as you convinced yourself of your time twisting abilities ?

Am sure I speak for everybody when I say that we wish you would. Permanently.

Did you notice any correlation with the increased size of your nose as you convinced yourself of your time twisting abilities ?
Nope since this place is the perfect place to lie since it is what everyone is doing.

An area that is being researched more and more .
And surprise, surprise, such an effect seems distinctly likely .

Also see Remote Viewing which is taken very seriously by all major powers though they keep quiet about detail successes most of the time . But all countries have huge budgets for such work.

Most Normies start with Russel Targ for good , fast results .Pays very good money if you have an aptitude .
I produced spectacular results by remote viewing myself .

Nope since this place is the perfect place to lie since it is what everyone is doing.
You clearly have a need to obfuscate but you actually will never make a mistake if you keep to the truth .
Bit late for you to try and start . And resist judging others by your own low standard .

Forum List

Back