Transgender woman banned from Idaho store

You should be forced to deny reality

Only a bigot would not deny reality.

The world must change to accommodate the insane.

Here is the reality. Anyone who has known a TRULY transgendered person knows this. A transgendered male to female would NEVER stand up to urinate. If they believe themselves to be women, they are more comfortable stated whether or not their surgery was completed.

The women who complained here were lucky, this wasn't someone who was transgendered. It was Norman Bates wearing his mother's dress.

Last edited:

Here is the reality. Anyone who has known a TRULY transgendered person knows this. A transgendered male to female would NEVER stand up to urinate. If they believe themselves to be women, they are more comfortable stated whether or not their surgery was completed.

The women who complained here were lucky, this wasn't someone who was transgendered. It was Norman Bates wearing his mother's dress.

"The world must change to accommodate the insane."

....as long as they keep winning elections.....

"The world must change to accommodate the insane."

....as long as they keep winning elections.....

I never actually believed Larry Sinclair, you can if you want to.

The left is really getting bold. HOw long until they start advocating for pedophiles again? They stopped in 1979. They are already trying to call it a sexual orientation as the first state in normalizing it.

Reminds me of an article I read several months ago about a transgender man getting an employee at Macy's fired because she wouldn't let him use the woman's dressing room. Which is just stupid. Anyone who has been to Macy's knows their dressing rooms are just that "rooms" with a door ( not a stall ). If women are expected to share their dressing rooms with men. Transgender's can sure as hell suck it up and try on clothes in the men's dressing room when asked and stop whining about it. And that goes for the restrooms as well.

Texas Macy’s Employee Fired for Allegedly Violating Store’s LGBT Policy

Texas Macy?s Employee Fired for Allegedly Violating Store?s LGBT Policy - ABC News

Last edited:
Women generally have a problem with men using the women's restroom.

But will quickly use the men's room to moment it seems necessary.

Sure they will, if the necessity is strong enough. Usually at some sporting event. But women who do use the men's room out of necessity don't stand up to urinate. They don't actually believe they are men. There are just not enough women's stalls.

How about a compromise and let men into the women's restrooms but allow women to concealed carry in bathrooms? Which is more important to the unhinged, reality denying liberal fruitcakes?

Reminds me of an article I read several months ago about a transgender man getting an employee at Macy's fired because she wouldn't let him use the woman's dressing room. Which is just stupid. Anyone who has been to Macy's knows their dressing rooms are just that "rooms" with a door ( not a stall ). If women are expected to share their dressing rooms with men. Transgender's can sure as hell suck it up and try on clothes in the men's dressing room when asked and stop whining about it.

Texas Macy?s Employee Fired for Allegedly Violating Store?s LGBT Policy - ABC News

Men use women's dressing rooms at stores because of the opportunity it affords to attack women.

Man who allegedly assaulted woman in Temecula mall dressing room released from jail :: The Valley News

eonard Dominic Rudzinski, 57, of Temecula, was arrested Thursday afternoon on suspicion of misdemeanor sexual battery for allegedly assaulting a customer at the Promenade Mall in the 40800 block of Winchester Road.

According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, around 2:30 p.m., a woman was trying on clothes at the Hollister store when a man walked into her wardrobe room and fondled her.

Man Guilty Of Attacking Woman In Dressing Room - Orlando Sentinel

Leonard Gray says he was so high on a mixture of cocaine, marijuana and booze that he was insane when he attacked a woman in the fitting room of a department store and tried to rape her.

?Woman video-taped and assaulted while inside a Lakewood mall dressing room. Visit the link for Suspect information.? from LASD - Norwalk Station, Los Angeles County Sheriff : Nixle

On 09-24-2010, at approximately 8 PM, the victim was inside a dressing room at “The Gap” located at the Lakewood Mall. While trying on several different items of clothing, the victim saw a hand reach under the dressing room door holding a camera phone that was pointed in her direction. The victim grabbed the camera phone and took it from the suspect (a 20 year old Male Hispanic, approximately 5-10 to 6' with Black hair, Brown eyes, wearing Blue and White shirt, and blue jean pants).

The six-member panel convicted Gray, 30, of attempted sexual battery, two counts of aggravated assault and one count each of battery and resisting arrest.

One of these days one of these deranged men will pick the wrong woman and the resulting tragedy will have women banned from the women's dressing room.

How about a compromise and let men into the women's restrooms but allow women to concealed carry in bathrooms? Which is more important to the unhinged, reality denying liberal fruitcakes?

A really high class joint will have guns right along with the towel lady. Women will get a towel and a beretta.

Of course the left finds them acceptable. What they don't find acceptable is when a woman complains. Then she's just a bigot.

Reminds me of an article I read several months ago about a transgender man getting an employee at Macy's fired because she wouldn't let him use the woman's dressing room. Which is just stupid. Anyone who has been to Macy's knows their dressing rooms are just that "rooms" with a door ( not a stall ). If women are expected to share their dressing rooms with men. Transgender's can sure as hell suck it up and try on clothes in the men's dressing room when asked and stop whining about it.

Men use women's dressing rooms at stores because of the opportunity it affords to attack women.

Man who allegedly assaulted woman in Temecula mall dressing room released from jail :: The Valley News

eonard Dominic Rudzinski, 57, of Temecula, was arrested Thursday afternoon on suspicion of misdemeanor sexual battery for allegedly assaulting a customer at the Promenade Mall in the 40800 block of Winchester Road.

According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, around 2:30 p.m., a woman was trying on clothes at the Hollister store when a man walked into her wardrobe room and fondled her.

Man Guilty Of Attacking Woman In Dressing Room - Orlando Sentinel

Leonard Gray says he was so high on a mixture of cocaine, marijuana and booze that he was insane when he attacked a woman in the fitting room of a department store and tried to rape her.

?Woman video-taped and assaulted while inside a Lakewood mall dressing room. Visit the link for Suspect information.? from LASD - Norwalk Station, Los Angeles County Sheriff : Nixle

On 09-24-2010, at approximately 8 PM, the victim was inside a dressing room at “The Gap” located at the Lakewood Mall. While trying on several different items of clothing, the victim saw a hand reach under the dressing room door holding a camera phone that was pointed in her direction. The victim grabbed the camera phone and took it from the suspect (a 20 year old Male Hispanic, approximately 5-10 to 6' with Black hair, Brown eyes, wearing Blue and White shirt, and blue jean pants).

The six-member panel convicted Gray, 30, of attempted sexual battery, two counts of aggravated assault and one count each of battery and resisting arrest.

One of these days one of these deranged men will pick the wrong woman and the resulting tragedy will have women banned from the women's dressing room.

Nothing more unnerving and creepy then a man dressed as a woman approaching you while you are alone and vulnerable...especially when you don't know their motives. If people can't understand why a woman would have a problem with this, they have a lot to learn. I was approached by a man in drag in a parking lot once...he was trying to get me to give him money for food and the bus. Very aggressive and totally had no problem invading your personal space.

Women generally have a problem with men using the women's restroom.

But will quickly use the men's room to moment it seems necessary.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never walked into the men's room. I suppose I was never that desperate. Or too uptight. I really don't want to go in the men's room.

I've seen a transgendered wo/man (not sure what to call her/him) and really struggled not to break out laughing. I felt pretty bad about finding it so funny. No one called him out on it. But I wasn't the only one trying not to laugh.

Nothing more unnerving and creepy then a man dressed as a woman approaching you while you are alone and vulnerable...especially when you don't know their motives. If people can't understand why a woman would have a problem with this, they have a lot to learn. I was approached by a man in drag in a parking lot once...he was trying to get me to give him money for food and the bus. Very aggressive and totally had no problem invading your personal space.

Yikes! Worst that ever happened to me was a charming toddler that crawled under the cubicle at a lingerie store. I think I was still blushing a week later. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed, me or his mother.

That was somewhat innocent but still kind of upsetting. Those stories sound so traumatic.

It's pretty simple, if you have mommy parts, use the women's room. If you have daddy parts, use the men's restroom. Mommy parts, women's room. Daddy parts, men's room.

Any questions?

Glad I could be of some assistance.

Forum List

Back