Transgender woman banned from Idaho store

Wasn't there a disabled toilet she could have used? You don't pee standing up in the women's loos, if you identify as female, you should be peeing sitting down.

ya think?

which is why that one is not transgendered.

I don't doubt that she is, indeed, transgendered, but maybe not for long, or else she would have been practicing using the loo like a woman. She says she is a woman, yet she believes it okay to urinate like a man?

Wasn't there a disabled toilet she could have used? You don't pee standing up in the women's loos, if you identify as female, you should be peeing sitting down.

ya think?

I don't doubt that she is, indeed, transgendered, but maybe not for long, or else she would have been practicing using the loo like a woman. She says she is a woman, yet she believes it okay to urinate like a man?

By no means a criticism of Noomi, but I wonder why we join this person in the selection of third person pronoun?

ya think?

By no means a criticism of Noomi, but I wonder why we join this person in the selection of third person pronoun?

I do not understand what you mean?

I do not understand what you mean?

When the person was born, 'he' was the pronoun. At what point are we obliged to use 'she'?

Last edited:
It's got a penis, it uses the men's room period. You're born a male, but identify as a dog, you wouldn't be allowed to take a dumb at the local fire hydrant so piss off with that I am what I believe I am argument.

Why do people become transgendered? Does this have something to do with genetics?

you cant run from your genetics. If you were born an X you will ALWAYS be an X. If you were born an XY you will ALWAYS be an XY

on very rare occasions there are extra X or Y genes.

No problem using the restroom with a transgender! I know I am not what they are looking for.

really?...how do you know?

My question exactly.

Why do we have separate restrooms to begin with? Seems we can just mix and match as we seem fit? Somedays I might feel male and use the mens room or shower for that matter, others I feel female and use the womens room, or shower for that matter. You can't really tell by looking what sexuality a person is, so why have separate bathrooms at all?

So lets just have restrooms for Males

Restrooms for Females

Another set for males that feel like females

Still another set for females that feel like males

Soon our businesses will be just a whole series of restrooms with no product to sell because the restrooms take up all the space!

Forum List

Back