Transgender Day

For fifteen years it's been on March 31st. It has nothing to do with Easter.

Interestingly, until a certain segment of the population decided to become outraged about it, I doubt any of us had ever heard of "Transgender Day of Visibility." I know I hadn't...

So now, thanks to the afore mentioned segment of the population, attention has been drawn to a day the majority of people had never heard of or cared about.

Well done.

For fifteen years it's been on March 31st. It has nothing to do with Easter.

Interestingly, until a certain segment of the population decided to become outraged about it, I doubt any of us had ever heard of "Transgender Day of Visibility." I know I hadn't...

So now, thanks to the afore mentioned segment of the population, attention has been drawn to a day the majority of people had never heard of or cared about.

Well done.
With Tranny Day, and I believe 1st Nov is world vegan day, plus there's many more strange themed world days, I wondered if there could just be a World Normal Day.

They can "identify" as what ever they want. Don't expect or demand me to go along with the charade because I won't
You’re triggered merely because they are getting attention.

You pretend to live and let live but that’s really not the case.

You’re triggered merely because they are getting attention.

You pretend to live and let live but that’s really not the case.

I'm not triggered I think they're as mental as you are. For some dumb reason you consider yourself an influencer. You're not

I'm not triggered I think they're as mental as you are. For some dumb reason you consider yourself an influencer. You're not
You started a thread whining about transgendered people getting attention. So yes, you are triggered.

Some people think Christians are mental, but they aren’t triggered by their beliefs.

I don’t recognize this country anymore, haven’t for years, morally bankrupt.
There are several countries I don't recognize anymore for the same reason. I'm beginning to think aliens have clandestinely taken over the whole planet and have initiated some sort of plan .... for what reason I do not know. Maybe they know that this planet will soon be vaporized and we survivors need to be prepared for life on another planet in ways we cannot yet fathom. o_O

80ggps1q6prc1.jpeg

You started a thread whining about transgendered people getting attention. So yes, you are triggered.
Airing your observations and grievances is the raison d'etre of this and every forum. Being "triggered" is by my own definition the same as having a chip on your shoulder, ie. intentionally looking for a confrontation. The OP thread is neither a "whine" nor a "trigger". But it is safe to say that your reaction is a sure sign that the subject has "triggered" you. My advice is that you find some other thread that won't upset you so much.
Some people think Christians are mental,
... or "people think that some Christians are mental".
but they aren’t triggered by their beliefs.
If they seek you out to infringe upon your contentment with life then they are seeking confrontation either with themselves or with their victims. I'd say that is most definitely "being triggered by their beliefs".

I don’t personally care what peoples want to define themselves as, that’s their life, and I leave them alone and let them live it. Why can’t they do the same with mine?
People who think of themselves as missionaries (religion, gender re-definition, etc.) are in Limbo, hoping for a sign but getting none. So, if they can convert the majority they will feel they've obtained the confirmation they so desperately seek.

Forum List

Back