SICK! 50-Year-Old Harry Chest Transgender Woman ‘Breastfeeds’ Grandchild Using Experimental Hormones

Experimental hormones? So you really don't care if that child will suffer from it later in life? You people should be in jail.
What's experimental about them? They're the same hormones that induce lactose production in pregnant women. Men have breasts and mammary glands just like women do they just aren't as developed because they weren't exposed to another hormone, estrogen, in large quantities during puberty. Men can also naturally produce milk themselves but its usually the sign of a hormone inbalance.

Experimental hormones?
1711803119695.png

~S~

The medical community? Show where any doctor has said you become a woman by chopping off your dingle. There are NO trans children. Just disgusting pieces of crap like YOU who poison their minds for nefarious reasons. Try taking away somebody's child. It won't end well for you.
Unfortunately, the psychiatric community became woke a couple of decades ago.

Anyone with common sense knows it's a mental illness that requires treatment, not encouragement.

Child face smashed into that smelly old fat tattooed hairy POS has no choice or go hungry? Thats Child Abuse. 20 yrs in Sing Sing for all in that home!

Everytime I think I can't be more ashamed of America something like this comes up.

It's amazing, I am only 48 years old and I've seen so much stuff the past 5 years in America that I am disgusted, angry, embarrassed and ashamed by compared to the america I knew when I was 30. I'm just amazed how we have gone down hill so rapidly.

Everytime I think I can't be more ashamed of America something like this comes up.

It's amazing, I am only 48 years old and I've seen so much stuff the past 5 years in America that I am disgusted, angry, embarrassed and ashamed by compared to the america I knew when I was 30. I'm just amazed how we have gone down hill so rapidly.
:laugh:

Sounds like progress to me.

What's experimental about them? They're the same hormones that induce lactose production in pregnant women. Men have breasts and mammary glands just like women do they just aren't as developed because they weren't exposed to another hormone, estrogen, in large quantities during puberty. Men can also naturally produce milk themselves but its usually the sign of a hormone inbalance.
Like I said you loons need to be in jail for messing with little kids.

civilization loosing it's civility is not 'progress' Goat

~S~
Losing it's civility? I say as long as we aren't enslaving and subjugating an entire race of people then we're doing loads better than those fucktard Founders and you clowns can't stop tossing their salad. :laugh:

Spare me your cosplay little boy.

If I get a grandchild and a teacher tries to groom them. I will fuck him up. So I do have a little power.
The power to Darwin Award yourself into a jail cell where your even more likely to become intimately familiar with diverse sexualities? :dunno: Ok. I'm still not seeing how that's a threat to me. Go ahead and threaten yourself all you like, Clown. :laugh:

The power to Darwin Award yourself into a jail cell where your even more likely to become intimately familiar with diverse sexualities? :dunno: Ok. I'm still not seeing how that's a threat to me. Go ahead and threaten yourself all you like, Clown. :laugh:
Not if I walk up behind him put a put a pillow case over his head.

My God in heaven, this madness needs to stop. These trans people are nothing but sick in the head. This baby needs to be taken away immediately for its protection.

screenshot-2024-03-30-at-00.46.30-1024x632.png

What's even more disgusting is the child's mother allowed this to happen.

Both the mother and her mentally ill grandad need to be arrested and that child put up for adoption.

That poor kids doesn't stand a chance.

Forum List

Back