Transgender Day

Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that. As you sow more division.
Well it has been on March 31 for some years. But the President sure didn't have to issue a proclamation for something representing 1% or less of the U.S. population that has come to represent obscene and vulgar entertainment for children as well as library reading sessions that are seen by many as grooming and attempts to force parents to allow their children chemical castration and mutilating surgeries. But no proclamation of the most high holy day of the year for Christians who represent a substantial majority of the U.S. population.

In my opinion it is disrespectful to Christians to put attention on that and not on the holy day of Easter.

Why leave it to chance? They should change it to one day later then it will be accurate every year. :icon_sjung:
That would be an amazing thing for Christians to do as a sign of faith.

Move Transgender Awareness Day from a set date, that only occasionally happens to be on Easter, to a date that is directly linked with the most Holly Day in the Christian faith. Yeah that would show em’.
Yep, April Fools Day.:)

Well it has been on March 31 for some years. But the President sure didn't have to issue a proclamation for something representing 1% or less of the U.S. population that has come to represent obscene and vulgar entertainment for children as well as library reading sessions that are seen by many as grooming and attempts to force parents to allow their children chemical castration and mutilating surgeries. But no proclamation of the most high holy day of the year for Christians who represent a substantial majority of the U.S. population.

In my opinion it is disrespectful to Christians to put attention on that and not on the holy day of Easter.
The Catholic Church is more dangerous to kids than transgendered individuals.

What's worse is that moonbat AOC declaring Jesus was a Palestinian Jew.

She promptly got smacked down on that nonsense

The Catholic Church is more dangerous to kids than transgendered individuals.
The Catholic Church does not intentionally do obscene and vulgar entertainment for children. Nor does it support grooming in public or school libraries or the chemical castration and mutilating surgeries for children or otherwise require gender affirming 'care'. And the Catholic Church does not represent all Christians.

The Catholic Church does not intentionally do obscene and vulgar entertainment for children. Nor does it support grooming in public or school libraries or the chemical castration and mutilating surgeries for children or otherwise require gender affirming 'care'. And the Catholic Church does not represent all Christians.

Yesterday's Catholic Church is today's public education

You're the only one sowing division.
No friend, I actually wish both sides could tamp down the urge to just mindlessly attack the other, and talk about real issues. But, we are all flawed individuals I guess.

One thing is for sure, we keep going down this road, and we will never reach our potential…

Show where there are more than two dumbfuck. There are not. Just two genders and a bunch of mental disorders. Period. You think men can become women, so don't EVER call anybody else ignorant.

You ever wonder if they have two wardrobes depending on which way they think everyday?

From the Book of Trump (as found in the new Trump Bible)

---
And Jesus said "Yeah, verily, thou shalt use my resurrection as an excuse to spit hate at people".

And the Trump cultists did obey.
---

But remember, Trumpism isn't a cult.

---
And Jesus said "Yeah, verily, thou shalt use my resurrection as an excuse to spit hate at people".

---

Stop the bs already. Seriously, it's why you're viewed as a loon

---

---

You guys hate God and us but yet we're seen as the haters.

1ekw86.jpg

Forum List

Back