[TRANSCRIPT] Trump Addresses Terrorism, Immigration, and National Security

What a surprise that all your criticism of Trump has turned to worship.

Hardly.....I still think he's an asshole.....just the kind of asshole this country needs about now. :thup: So where's that pic of his piss stained pants you claim you saw?

Trump is so thrilled about the attack that you can see the pee stain on his pants.
That's a terrible and low thing for you to say Ravi. Shame on you. Dislike him all you want, but you should know better than to say such idiotic things...smh

It is not clear that the shooter was being at all guided by ISIS, or that he was engaged in prayers to Allah in the several hours before the sudden conversion to Martyrdom, via 911. Maybe he wasn't even passing out leaflets, even, or begging for money on the usual religious basis that money is really a curse in heaven(?)! Clergy and theologians of all faiths seem to understand that part. This doesn't at all look like anything usually regarded religious. Mainly it looks a lot like he suddenly decided to exit earth as somebody, nobody anymore. That is central to the secular lie of the propaganda organization, ISIS.

People from New York apparently find the propaganda easy to believe. One is running for US President, and seems to think that what happened in Orlando was a version of Moslem prayer, called religious.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(ISIS kill many Moslems to achieve their goals. Europeans find that to be a lot like Christian prayer where they are from!)

Your still trying this crap?

Orlando nightclub gunman 'scouted Walt Disney World as a potential target for his deadly massacre bringing along his wife - who did not stop attack that left 49 dead'
  • Omar Mateen considered carrying out his deadly massacre at Walt Disney World
  • He and his wife Noor Zahi Salman reportedly visited the Downtown Disney section of the park in April to look at it as a potential target
  • This was revealed by Salman while she was being questioned by federal authorities on Sunday
  • There have still been no charges filed against Salman

Read more: Orlando nightclub gunman scouted Walt Disney World as potential target
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It was his best yet. Hillary is toast.
I think the LGBT community is going to be "coming home" to the Republican Party after this circulates.

There's not a Republican that has the balls to speak these truths. Finally a Republican that embraces the LGBT community. Trump is fucking awesome

The Republican party has never been a home to Log Cabin Republicans, why would the LGBT community find a home when gay Republicans can't? they have been denied booths at conventions, ridiculed for their gay marriage stance, they have been disinvited to summit meetings and are not welcome at many strategy sessions. Trump won't make a difference, hate is hate and hate makes room for no one.
yep. I remember when one of their Presidential candidates returned a contribution once it became public. Sad.

I refuse to be politically correct.

And if President Obama or Sec. Clinton does use the same description of these animals as I do, they should quit the race, because not using the words "Islamic Terrorist" is Un-American.

just more evidence of the patent cluelessness of trump and his simpleton fans..

Hillary Clinton said Monday she's not afraid to say "radical" Islam as she countered attacks from Donald Trump that she's too politically correct to use the phrase.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say," Clinton said on CNN's "New Day." "And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we -- whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I'm happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing."

Clinton -- who also reupped her call to restore the assault weapons ban -- was forceful in dismissing Republicans' criticism -- vocally echoed by Trump -- that President Barack Obama and Democrats won't describe such terror attacks as "radical Islamic terrorism."

Clinton's comments went further than she has before in the language she uses to describe radical Islam and swiftly undercut one of Trump's central lines of attack against her regarding the fight against terrorism. Her interview Monday morning also notably separated the former Secretary of State from Obama's approach -- in his remarks from the White House on Sunday about the massacre, he never used the words "radical Islam" and he's made it a point not to do so in similar past domestic attacks.
RELATED: Does it matter if Obama uses the term 'Islamic terrorism'?

Trump was also interviewed later on "New Day" Monday morning about the Orlando attack, and repeated the charge that Democrats' reluctance to say "radical Islamic terror" was hampering efforts to combat terror.
"The first thing you need is a president that will mention the problem. And he won't even mention what the problem is," Trump said. "Unless you're going to say that, you're never going to solve it."

Hillary Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism' - CNNPolitics.com
Theres goes Valerie and her hiLIARy cheerleading :rolleyes-41:

Must be a day of the week that ends in "day"

I think the LGBT community is going to be "coming home" to the Republican Party after this circulates.

There's not a Republican that has the balls to speak these truths. Finally a Republican that embraces the LGBT community. Trump is fucking awesome

Yeah. Okay.

Now that over strong objection from the right wing, the LGBT community has won the right to marry; it is a fact that they can get married on Saturday and be fired for it on Monday.

Where does Mr. Trump stand on that issue?

BREAKING: After Gay Club Massacre - Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP (Updated)

Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP
Methinks this deserves it's own thread.

If you look at the tweet…whomever said they were supporting Turnip has 1 follower and 5 posts. It’s not an “official” group.

BREAKING: After Gay Club Massacre - Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP (Updated)

Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP
Methinks this deserves it's own thread.

If you look at the tweet…whomever said they were supporting Turnip has 1 follower and 5 posts. It’s not an “official” group.
You are right, now pass the crow.

Forum List

Back