He Can't Say 'ISLAMIC Extremist'...But He CAN Say 'Crazy' Guns Right Activists After Terror Attack

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So a GUN walks into a gay bar, and right before it kills 50+ people and wounds 50+ more, it says.....

Yeah, a gun can't walk into a bar...and it can't kill 50 people on it's own. A gun is a 'tool' no different than a hammer. After ANOTHER successful terrorist attack on US soil killing MORE Americans, after HIS FBI failed to stop the attack, after refusing to use the words 'Islamic Extremist/Extremism' AGAIN, Obama goes after the 2nd Amendment and those who defend it instead of the REAL enemies who continue to prey on citizens without fear or opposition under Obama.

Obama Slams ’Crazy’ Gun Rights Activists After Terror Attack In Orlando - Breitbart

President Barack Obama again denounced gun rights groups for opposing his efforts on gun control, calling them “crazy.”

"Obama complained out that the shooter was able to purchase weapons legally, even though he had been investigated by the F.B.I. for connections to radicalization but didn’t have a criminal record."

WHOSE fault is that? Obama / Congress should officially declare war on ISIS / Radical Islamic Extremism and modify the ROE so that individuals who have been identified as having connections to radicalization can NOT buy weapons. The FBI is already overwhelmed and undermanned, investigating approx 1,000 cases regarding ISIS....hire more agents AND STOP BRINING IN 100 UN-VETTER SYRIANS A DAY AND PRO-SHIA MUSLIM AFGHANIS IN TO MAKE THEIR JOBS HARDER!

--------

"It appear that is one of those weapons he was able to just carry out of the store, an assault rifle — a handgun, a Glock, which had a lot of clips in it,” Obama said."
A GLOCK CAN ONLY CARRY 1 MAGAZINE AT A TIME IN IT, DUMBASS. What are you proposing? That Americans only be allowed to own 1 clip per weapon...IF they are allowed to keep / own any weapons?

---------

In this entire agenda-driven rant he did not mention Radical ISLAM once, did not mention ISIS once, did not mention that the terrorist worked for the DHS and a company that ILLEGALLY engaged in Human Trafficking for him, picking up illegals at the border and driving them to Phoenix where they released them WITHOUT PROPER / LEGALLY-REQUIRED PROCESSING (which has come out as a result of the investigation after the shooting)! Obama and the DHS is criminally engaging in Human Trafficking... His ass should be sharing a cell next to Hillary, but no one has made an issue of this new 'revelation', and gutless GOP and corrupt/bias Libs in Congress will refuse to say a word.

It's all about disarming law-abiding citizens, even after Obama just proved he and his administration are incapable (and unwilling) to protect the lives of American citizens.

Last edited:
Obama is a moron. Glocks don't use clips. They hold magazines. You would think these tards that want to regulate guns should at least be a little familiar with the items they want to regulate.

Obama is a moron. Glocks don't use clips. They hold magazines. You would think these tards that want to regulate guns should at least be a little familiar with the items they want to regulate.

I'm 69 and been a hunter and gun lover all my life - and I still prefer to call them clips. Magazine has three syllables.

I'm 69 and been a hunter and gun lover all my life - and I still prefer to call them clips. Magazine has three syllables.
Making fun of your preference to stay away from 3 syllable words is too easy, so I will just bite my tongue and move on. :p

I find it hard to believe, however, that someone who has a hunter and gun lover all of his life believes that people inside the club having personal weapons would not have given the opportunity to defend themselves and a chance to stop the terrorist.

Many riffles utilize clips, so you may be correct depending on the weapon.

Forum List

Back