Trump finally got it right

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I agree with this. Go after the area, not the religion.

Trump: If elected, I'll ban immigration from areas with terrorism ties
103710718-RTX2FP2A.530x298.jpg

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."

• Banned

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."

He has been saying that all along, only far left drones like you have been spinning it otherwise..
We all know he was talking about religion, but you as a far right drone will automatically lie about it.

Be happy he got it right. Fucking finally.

He has been saying that all along, only far left drones like you have been spinning it otherwise..
We all know he was talking about religion, but you as a far right drone will automatically lie about it.

Be happy he got it right. Fucking finally.

See how the far left will do all they can to spin what he has been saying all along!

Trump is a new deal Democrat, it is funny to watch the far left reject the ideals of FDR while holding him up as a GOD..

Wouldn't it make more sense for the US to

CEASE AND DESIST violently intervening in the internal affairs of other nations?

The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT beginning will Truman supplied the Muslims the MOTIVATION to place WE THE PEOPLE in harms way

They KILL us and others, no matter what the religion or PROPER SECT because they HATE us, they have been taught from birth if you are NOT EXACTLY what they are, you are an INFIDEL, and the "KORAN" tells them to KILL THE INFIDEL.... What is so hard about this, EXCEPT it is NOT PC, and will SUPPOSEDLY INFLAME the muslim terrorist scum more than they already are?

So when we have Syrian refugees who have been in displaced persons camps in Turkey and Jordan (an other places), we simply deny them access, despite the fact that terrorist attacks here are mostly done by either US citizens or persons who have overstayed visas, while we let in other muslims who come from countries from whence known terrorists or their families came from?

I'm voting Trump. I think one of the Don's biggest popularity is that he's the ONLY candidate who addresses Islam's extreme violence problem and wants to put whatever legal restrictions on these inbred savages (who belong in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks). Mainstream America is simply TIRED of these PC-crazed liberals who live on a diet of muslim semen. Human nature itself dictates that Trump's popularity is a natural backlash to the most self-hating-American, violently anti-free-speech leftist whores of muslim human rights atrocities and rampant child-fucking (per Mo's example).

I'm not sure if there are many refugees fleeing areas that aren't suffering from terrorism. He wants to cut off the ones who actually need it.

You haven't been paying attention to Europe. They aren't suffering a refugee crisis. They are suffering a migrant crisis of epic proportions. The majority of these migrants aren't from Syria whatsoever.

Merkel just opened the door and decided to give Europe a makeover.

I think in this day and age it is only prudent to expect our governments to review our immigration policies and vet any and all refugees to the best of their ability. This is not something to be taken lightly.

----------------------- thats ok , the AREAS that he will ban mostly contain muslims Jake .
pismoe finally learned something. Ban those from infected areas until they are individually vetted.

Trump is taking part of the Jimmy Carter playbook.

I'm voting Trump. I think one of the Don's biggest popularity is that he's the ONLY candidate who addresses Islam's extreme violence problem and wants to put whatever legal restrictions on these inbred savages (who belong in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks). Mainstream America is simply TIRED of these PC-crazed liberals who live on a diet of muslim semen. Human nature itself dictates that Trump's popularity is a natural backlash to the most self-hating-American, violently anti-free-speech leftist whores of muslim human rights atrocities and rampant child-fucking (per Mo's example).
When you understand what is going on, people will pay more attention to you and stop laughing.

Forum List

Back