Trans peeps...why is it?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Why is it that transgendered people (those born one gender that yearn to be another) exist but transracial people (those born one race that yearn to be another) do not exist?

(Don't even bring up Michael Jackson, he's just a freak.)

Or do they?

:eusa_eh:

lol!

Don't let'm fool ya. Transgenders are every bit the freak that Michael Jackson is... and then some!

hmmm? I don't think most trannies are into little kids?

But you didn't answer my question. It would seem logical that if you can yearn to be a different sex you could yearn to be a different race.

Who says they don't exist? I see plenty of white kids that obviously refuse to admit they're white...

That's more of a fashion statement. Have you ever met someone that wanted to change their facial features and/or skin tone?

have you never heard of the concept of 'passing'...normally light skinned black passing for white....of course it exists..hell people starve themselves to death....its all out there...no matter how sick you think it is...someone is doing it...

What about Asians who have plastic surgery done on their eyes to make them look more Caucasian?

What about Asians who have plastic surgery done on their eyes to make them look more Caucasian?
Not bad, but isn't that also more of a fashion statement?

Yes, I agree. It's a fashion statement. I know women who have had this done and they just like the look, not necessarily because they want to be Caucasion.
Yeah, I think from the beginning the Asians found darker skin tones common, just like we Americans did.

Not bad, but isn't that also more of a fashion statement?

Yes, I agree. It's a fashion statement. I know women who have had this done and they just like the look, not necessarily because they want to be Caucasion.
Yeah, I think from the beginning the Asians found darker skin tones common, just like we Americans did.

Asians still shy away from the sun and now Americans worship it -- hence the tanning salons and sunless tanning lotions.

Asians still shy away from the sun and now Americans worship it -- hence the tanning salons and sunless tanning lotions.

And this is why they look younger than their tanning bed, sun worshipping peers!

Forum List

Back