Traiter senators took money from Iran lobby, back Iran nukes

Typos boy, I'm moving around..That's all you got? move to the children's section Jew hater:slap:

You'd be happy to know, that Sen. Cotton (a closeted-traitor to the U.S.....like you) just told Netanyahu on his recent visit to his office, that he would come back to the Senate and "fight" for Israeli interests on the Iran deal......mind you NOT U.S. interests, but Israel's.

Makes you proud, don't it.....perhaps thinking of moving to Arkansas?
Cotton is a hero you moron... Siding with our allies over our enemies is what we are supposed to do. You're just not that bright are you Jew hater:slap:

Cotton is a hero you moron... Siding with our allies over our enemies is what we are supposed to do. You're just not that bright are you Jew hater:slap:

Cotton (and you) place Israel's interests ABOVE those of the United States which makes you and Cotton, exactly what?

Cotton (and you) place Israel's interests ABOVE those of the United States which makes you and Cotton, exactly what?
:uhoh3:Dah.....Really get out of your basement and into the real world boy. Why do you love the mullahs?

:uhoh3:Dah.....Really get out of your basement and into the real world boy. Why do you love the mullahs?

I love the US MORE than any other country.....You, on the other hand, are just an Israel apologist who'd sacrifice American lives and treasury for the good of Zionist war-mongers....

I love the US MORE than any other country.....You, on the other hand, are just an Israel apologist who'd sacrifice American lives and treasury for the good of Zionist war-mongers....
Sure you do, them why do you want a powerful Iran with nukes and the destruction of Israel?:uhoh3:

I really would like to hear a somewhat rational explanation why it is OK for US politicians to do the bidding of Israel against our own country. Israel is a nation-state, not a race, not a religion so the same old anti-Semitic accusation is entirely disingenuous. Our pledge to protect them carries with it the greatest threat of warfare our nation faces with their constant flow of threats against their neighbors.

Sure you do, them why do you want a powerful Iran with nukes and the destruction of Israel?:uhoh3:

Why did Israel accumulate 300 nukes...is the ONLY nuke holder in the area.....and refuses to allow any inspection of her WMDs ???????

Why did Israel accumulate 300 nukes...is the ONLY nuke holder in the area.....and refuses to allow any inspection of her WMDs ???????
Israel is an ally, not an anti American, terrorist supporting state led by religious nutjobs. So why do you want Iran with Nukes again?:dunno:

Forum List

Back