Iran Attacks US Warship December, 3, 2023--Are they using Biden's gift of millions of dollars to Iran. Biden ushers in WWIII with a lot of money??

Can somebody be so kind and send a link where Iran said it was them that attacked the ships in the Red Sea?

We can not start WW3 just because we think this happen ....we need facts!

Thank you all!

Why do you lie so much considering you can't prove a damn thing.
Mudwhistle is one of the most honest people ever to grace USMBoards. There's a lot going on worldwide right now, and one day upstages the one before. I know that you are dedicated to your political leaders on the left, Mr. Moonglow, but Mr. Mudwhistle is well-grounded in current events, and our DC politicians have a lot on their plate these days, plus most of them are trying their best to make decisions that benefit the American people in their districts, precincts, and states.

President Biden tried to give Iran $6 billion in Mid November this year (I verified that above) And Congress negated that little gift only 3 days ago (also verified). Guess why the MSM didn't tell it to the American people with all those opportunities to beat up on President Trump day after day for the last 7 years. They want TDS to rule the nation, so unless we sit glued to a conservative news station, us common American citizens wouldn't know it.

Mudwhistle is one of the most honest people ever to grace USMBoards. There's a lot going on worldwide right now, and one day upstages the one before. I know that you are dedicated to your political leaders on the left, Mr. Moonglow, but Mr. Mudwhistle is well-grounded in current events, and our DC politicians have a lot on their plate these days, plus most of them are trying their best to make decisions that benefit the American people in their districts, precincts, and states.

President Biden tried to give Iran $6 billion in Mid November this year (I verified that above) And Congress negated that little gift only 3 days ago (also verified). Guess why the MSM didn't tell it to the American people with all those opportunities to beat up on President Trump day after day for the last 7 years. They want TDS to rule the nation, so unless we sit glued to a conservative news station, us common American citizens wouldn't know it.
uhm what means "Congress negated that little gift only 3 days ago (also verified)."
does that mean Iran does not get it?

Has Iran come out with a statement or some sort of commentary that they did this?

I'm not saying they didn't, I am just curious!

All I'm reading is Houthis .....etc.... I know they are backed by Iran, but still I'd like to know if Iran said they did this.

That's all!
I have two links in this post, and the second link may be your best bet except Iran may not be giving away much details at this point:

I hope that Iran backs off. Because if they keep up harrassing American commercial and Naval ships, they're biting off more than they can chew, I'm pretty sure.

Meanwhile, I'm praying for the safety of Commercially-peaceful Americans and military servicemen in and around the Red Sea. They're the first line of defense to prevent Israel from the coalition of certain Arab states to wipe Israel off the face of the map and are threatening America because we are keeping our promise to protect Israel from vile threats akin to Hamas murders of civilians, baking their children while the Israeli parents watched before the Hamas murdered them after torturing their hearts with the screaming deaths they inflicted on children being burned in the family oven. I pray that God will intervene and stop the murders of innocent civilians in Israel and the American ships at Sea.

Last edited:
I have two links in this post, and the second link may be your best bet except Iran may not be giving away much details at this point:

I hope that Iran backs off. Because if they keep up harrassing American commercial and Naval ships, they're biting off more than they can chew, I'm pretty sure.

Official links from the government of Iran.

Only that will do.

Thank you very much.

Houthis are Iran's AUTOMATONS

I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after President Biden gave them money.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Worse, the Biden military will take it, lumps and all, just as they shamefully left a chinese spy balloon fly all over our country gathering evidence. Meanwhile, Iran is a tiny country no bigger than the state of Alaska with precious little military to begin with. No one fears Joe Biden.

uhm what means "Congress negated that little gift only 3 days ago (also verified)."
does that mean Iran does not get it?
Yes, Rosie. President Biden's gift was nullified by the Congress. Biden isn't himself these days, and he truly needs to consider retirement due to his Alzheimer's effect on his Open border policy and Giv-a-mint to countries that have and still are threatening to destroy America right after they finish off Israel. :(

Terrorist sponsor Iran attacks by proxy. They arm and train terrorists.

That’s what they’ll do with nukes too. Hand them over and say push this button.

I know that!

I have said so myself!:)

But if we want to start a war.....may be even a nuclear war, we must be sure who is the one culpable,

Have they admitted to this?

Because....you know?

We can not start a nuclear war because some youtuber said so!

Yes, Rosie. President Biden's gift was nullified by the Congress. Biden isn't himself these days, and he truly needs to consider retirement due to his Alzheimer's effect on his Open border policy and Giv-a-mint to countries that have and still are threatening to destroy America right after they finish off Israel. :(
first good news of the day

I know that!

I have said so myself!:)

But if we want to start a war.....may be even a nuclear war, we must be sure who is the one culpable,

Have they admitted to this?

Because....you know?

We can not start a nuclear war because some youtuber said so!
Joe’s starting a war no matter what if the Chinese don’t release their next manmade virus next Spring.
Elections.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Worse, the Biden military will take it, lumps and all, just as they shamefully left a chinese spy balloon fly all over our country gathering evidence. Meanwhile, Iran is a tiny country no bigger than the state of Alaska with precious little military to begin with. No one fears Joe Biden.
President Biden's military is bound by the Constitution to obey the President as the nation's Commander in Chief. The only way to change that is for the Congress to remove President Biden through impeachment. May God save our military from a militia that would put people's children in ovens before killing the parents who had to hear and watch their children scream and die in ovens put to the max by Hamas ruthless baby burning rapist/murderers. :puke:

President Biden's military is bound by the Constitution to obey the President as the nation's Commander in Chief.

One thing we now know is that no one in government is bound by the Constitution anymore. Our government walks all over the Constitution. Nor are they bound to obey the President, otherwise, Joint Chief Milley wouldn't have gone behind Trump's back years ago telling the Chinese he's call and warn them if Trump decided to attack, and then even worse, suffered no consequences for those actions.

I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after President Biden gave them money. Who is responsible for this attack?

Jon Cambrell, of the Associated Press speaks on this video about the attack. He also said that our Navy ridded the world of 3 Iranian Drones in the fray.

Edit: placed "President" in front of Biden's name. My bad for unconsciously omitting it.

It's simple, take out Iran's missal and drone production facilities, along with the Houthis launch sites. And anything that tries to stop us.

Forum List

Back