Iran Attacks US Warship December, 3, 2023--Are they using Biden's gift of millions of dollars to Iran. Biden ushers in WWIII with a lot of money??

Mudwhistle is one of the most honest people ever to grace USMBoards. There's a lot going on worldwide right now, and one day upstages the one before. I know that you are dedicated to your political leaders on the left, Mr. Moonglow, but Mr. Mudwhistle is well-grounded in current events, and our DC politicians have a lot on their plate these days, plus most of them are trying their best to make decisions that benefit the American people in their districts, precincts, and states.

President Biden tried to give Iran $6 billion in Mid November this year (I verified that above) And Congress negated that little gift only 3 days ago (also verified). Guess why the MSM didn't tell it to the American people with all those opportunities to beat up on President Trump day after day for the last 7 years. They want TDS to rule the nation, so unless we sit glued to a conservative news station, us common American citizens wouldn't know it.
Biden by himself can't give any nation any money that is from confiscated Iran oil shipments.

I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after President Biden gave them money. Who is responsible for this attack?

Jon Cambrell, of the Associated Press speaks on this video about the attack. He also said that our Navy ridded the world of 3 Iranian Drones in the fray.

Edit: placed "President" in front of Biden's name. My bad for unconsciously omitting it.

Actually, tens of billions have flowed into Iran due entirely to the actions of President. Biden. Biden lifted the sanctions put on by Trump. Lifting them allowed Iran to resume their sales of oil.

Biden by himself can't give any nation any money that is from confiscated Iran oil shipments.
That may be so, but the money President Biden was so desirous to give away came from American workers paychecks in the form of taxation of money that is removed from their paychecks without asking them "Are you okay with giving up your share of what I'm giving to our nation's most threatening enemy?". Can you see it might be a little bordering on that Americans are getting taxation sans representation? Our Bostonian bretheren were a little bothered when the Redcoats put that collection on their favorite beverage tea the loads of which they pitched into the abyss of the Atlantic Ocean in angry protest? One mustn't nickel and dime the public donation to the government or it might upset them for taking their hard-earned money expropriated from their paychecks for apeasement of a very dangerous and motivated national enemy. As Mamie said in "Gone with the Wind, "It ain't fittin', it just ain't fittin'!

Good night all. I'm praying tonight for World Peace based on diplomatic skills without which there would likely be WWIII. As for President Biden, I hope he understands that he needs to retire sooner than planned due to his unfortunate case of confusion which darkens his speaking about resolution of ill will with countries whose leaders have shouted at the top of their voices about wiping America off the face of the planet just as soon as they've done it to Israel, a country which has been one of America's finest allies and friends. If the Arabians would behave themselves long enough, they could prosper from friending Israel and punishing those who raped their women and burned their little children in the home's oven to immiserate their parents before murdering them in cold blood.

Ummm, do a little due diligence, honey.
The US didn't give Iran any money.

If you disagree, then prove that they did.

Saddle up, Skinnyjeans.
You are splitting hairs. This is something Democrats excel in doing when they are boxed in a corner. As does many of the fact-checking services.

Regardless of the source of the money, Iran was prohibited from using the billions to finance terror attacks around the world.

That's a drop in the bucket compared to the tens of billions President Biden has allowed Iran to sell off their oil. Tens of Billions! I don't know how this is anything but treason.

who cares what money they are using----they committed an act of war against the USA.
Were any of our own harmed?

Can somebody be so kind and send a link where Iran said it was them that attacked the ships in the Red Sea?

We can not start WW3 just because we think this happen ....we need facts!

Thank you all!
With our technology, we can tell the specific location from where any missile or drone is launched.

I know that!

I have said so myself!:)

But if we want to start a war.....may be even a nuclear war, we must be sure who is the one culpable,

Have they admitted to this?

Because....you know?

We can not start a nuclear war because some youtuber said so!
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

That may be so, but the money President Biden was so desirous to give away came from American workers paychecks in the form of taxation of money that is removed from their paychecks without asking them "Are you okay with giving up your share of what I'm giving to our nation's most threatening enemy?". Can you see it might be a little bordering on that Americans are getting taxation sans representation? Our Bostonian bretheren were a little bothered when the Redcoats put that collection on their favorite beverage tea the loads of which they pitched into the abyss of the Atlantic Ocean in angry protest? One mustn't nickel and dime the public donation to the government or it might upset them for taking their hard-earned money expropriated from their paychecks for apeasement of a very dangerous and motivated national enemy. As Mamie said in "Gone with the Wind, "It ain't fittin', it just ain't fittin'!

Good night all. I'm praying tonight for World Peace based on diplomatic skills without which there would likely be WWIII. As for President Biden, I hope he understands that he needs to retire sooner than planned due to his unfortunate case of confusion which darkens his speaking about resolution of ill will with countries whose leaders have shouted at the top of their voices about wiping America off the face of the planet just as soon as they've done it to Israel, a country which has been one of America's finest allies and friends. If the Arabians would behave themselves long enough, they could prosper from friending Israel and punishing those who raped their women and burned their little children in the home's oven to immiserate their parents before murdering them in cold blood.
Try praying for your personal discernment of the truth.

Sad, but I'm not surprised at the ignorance of the Democrats on an issue as crucial as the tens of billions flowing into terrorist sponsor Iran. It is pathetic and hazardous.

Biden is Giving Up Powerful U.S. Financial Sanctions on Iran

Aug 13, 2021 at 7:00 AM EDT
[...]
In the modern global economy, every country needs to participate in the world's financial system. We are fortunate that the U.S. is at the center of that system. This position makes financial sanctions a powerful tool that the U.S. can use to curb the behavior of rogue nations like Iran. For example, the sanctions we imposed on Iranian oil in mid-2018 caused a precipitous drop in Iranian exports. These sanctions became even more meaningful in 2019 when the Trump administration announced that Japan, South Korea, Turkey, China and India would no longer be exempt from penalties if they continued to import oil from Iran. These sanctions alone deprived the regime of as much as $50 billion annually.

theguardian.com/business/2023/sep/25/the-trade-in-sanctioned-oil-is-booming-as-the-us-turns-a-blind-eye

My highlight is above.

Forum List

Back