Iran Attacks US Warship December, 3, 2023--Are they using Biden's gift of millions of dollars to Iran. Biden ushers in WWIII with a lot of money??

Iran must be wanting more money from the US. I can't think of a better way than
this with the current administration. :smoke:
Those who support the current criminal regime in DC are DISGUSTING, antiAmerican scum. Obama and his firkin' communist, Israel-hating crew will wait until US sailors die before taking even a weak stance. I sincerely hope that everyone in that current cabal in DC meets with a horrific karma, sooner rather than later. Yemen's monkeys could be dispatched in a few sorties from the Ike or even multiple salvoes of sub-launched cruise missiles from the SSBN in the region.
All that's lacking is the will to harm the mullahs. I wish the IAF would take a day or two and MAUL those sand-monkeys into scraps of meat and bone.

I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after President Biden gave them money. Who is responsible for this attack?

Jon Cambrell, of the Associated Press speaks on this video about the attack. He also said that our Navy ridded the world of 3 Iranian Drones in the fray.

Edit: placed "President" in front of Biden's name. My bad for unconsciously omitting it.

This is among the countless reasons why conservatives are so appropriately despised – their complete dishonesty and lies.

The truth:

I can't believe that Iran would attack the United States Military after President Biden gave them money. Who is responsible for this attack?

Jon Cambrell, of the Associated Press speaks on this video about the attack. He also said that our Navy ridded the world of 3 Iranian Drones in the fray.

Edit: placed "President" in front of Biden's name. My bad for unconsciously omitting it.

Hamas Oct 7 atrocities was also by Islamic fascist Iran.

More fake news concocted by the haters of the USA.

When Ronnie RayGun was supporting Saddam and Iraq in their war against Iran in 1987, Iraq attacked the USS Stark with two Exocet missiles, killing 37 sailors.

Was it the fog of war or was it in retaliation for Raygun selling US missiles to Iran?

With friends like that who needs enemies.

Sounds like Tonkin Bay 2.0....

IRAN is their target,,,,,Gen Wesley Clark said they were going to attack 7 mid eastern countries decades ago Iran was last on the list.

IS BIDEN PRINTING MONEY LIKE MAD IN ORDER TO GET A WAR GOING WITH IRAN ???? The Hyperinflation that started with the Deep State puppet is probably paying for a war footing. Expect a false flag when they are ready to attack Iran and remember that China and Russia are backing Iran.
Biden attacks Iran and both Israel and Bidens followers are orgasmic BUT THEN CHINA AND RUSSIA DUMP US TREASURIES AND THE US ECONOMY TAKES A HIT. Expect massive price increases .

President Biden's military is bound by the Constitution to obey the President as the nation's Commander in Chief. The only way to change that is for the Congress to remove President Biden through impeachment. May God save our military from a militia that would put people's children in ovens before killing the parents who had to hear and watch their children scream and die in ovens put to the max by Hamas ruthless baby burning rapist/murderers. :puke:
This is not quite true. We were taught we did not have to follow illegal orders.

Mudwhistle is one of the most honest people ever to grace USMBoards. There's a lot going on worldwide right now, and one day upstages the one before. I know that you are dedicated to your political leaders on the left, Mr. Moonglow, but Mr. Mudwhistle is well-grounded in current events, and our DC politicians have a lot on their plate these days, plus most of them are trying their best to make decisions that benefit the American people in their districts, precincts, and states.

President Biden tried to give Iran $6 billion in Mid November this year (I verified that above) And Congress negated that little gift only 3 days ago (also verified). Guess why the MSM didn't tell it to the American people with all those opportunities to beat up on President Trump day after day for the last 7 years. They want TDS to rule the nation, so unless we sit glued to a conservative news station, us common American citizens wouldn't know it.
ROTFLMFAO, VERY FAKE NUZ!

Forum List

Back