Tracy Morgan Calls Sarah Palin 'Good Masturbation Material,' Network Apologizes

My PC meter must be running out of batteries. I watched that (good) game and his comment didn't even register as *OMG how rude*. Maybe because of the source.

I mean this is Tracy's shtick--he says off the wall things and doesn't care whether the land or not, he just keeps rolling. You could give him a microphone and he could fill an hour with random babble of maybe offensive stuff.

Word is his real life personality isn't that much different from his TV persona. Pretty pedestrian content, imo.

This is a fun thread! :clap2:

Not only outrage over a comment by some not-so-talented comedian about a very public figure, and a comment that could even be taken as complementary in a very crude sort of way, but taking the comment by the comedian on a sports program and equating it to politics.

:lol:

This is a fun thread! :clap2:

Not only outrage over a comment by some not-so-talented comedian about a very public figure, and a comment that could even be taken as complementary in a very crude sort of way, but taking the comment by the comedian on a sports program and equating it to politics.

:lol:

Well, he's a pig.

I wanted to try out Tracy Morgan's theory...so I looked up one of her Runner's World pictures...and...

IT WORKED! :thup:

Guys, give it a try.

Right wingers keep saying she's "HOT HOT HOT"!"

Don't they know what that "MEANS MEANS MEANS?"

Its no difference than anyone thinking Obama is a handsome man.... so freekin' what!

Hmm, yea. Let's look at that.

Obama is handsome.

Sarah is a beautiful women.

is just like,

"Hot, Hot, Hot".

Ummm, I disagree. They are not the same.

Odds are..Seventy percent of African American babies are born to single mothers.. who's to say. He's a pig so the kid would be better off.

Yea so stereotyping every black male as a walk-out dad is alright then, gotcha.

So 70 percent is not an important number? It does not reflect on the state of Black fathers?

100% of Sarah Palin's grandchildren were born to single mothers. Is 100% an important number?

Off hand I'd take that as a complement.

Crass as all get out

But a complement none the less.

did you see the Newsweek(?) cover where she was in that mini? She's got a preatty hot body.

I doubt seriously she'll take it as a compliment coming from that peice of piggy fat.
Yep.

She'd probably be even more revolted by this:

sarahpalin_200908_477x600_7.jpg

Good Lord what I would do to her for
Punishment...[/ :eusa_drool:

That's all kinds of Fucking Hot MILF... Correction, GMILF...

:)

peace...

Isn't mal a conservative?

Where's the outrage about what he said about Mrs. Palin? :confused:

Tracy Morgan is a comedian, did people really expect him to say something politically correct?

Oh goodie, just think if he had said that about, Michelle Obama.
All hell would break lose and you all wouldn't be so HO HUM

Tracy Morgan is a comedian, did people really expect him to say something politically correct?

Michelle Is the presidents wife and not a leading political wacko in her own right. Nor has she sought celebrity status.

A different situation from Sarah palin.

Michelle is like GWB's Wife. Should we pick on her?
And yeah I know some did. but is she a valid target?

Michelle Is the presidents wife and not a leading political wacko in her own right. Nor has she sought celebrity status.

right here shows what kind of man you are, making EXCUES for this type of RAPE of Sarah Palin because you don't like HER KIND

some apology...people should contact Turner Network
Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images

TV bosses have issued an apology after Tracy Morgan made a lewd remark about former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin on live TV.

The "30 Rock" star stunned viewers with the comment about the former Alaskan governor during his appearance on the "Inside The NBA" broadcast on Thursday.

Host Charles Barkley asked the funnyman, "Sarah Palin's good looking, isn't she?" prompting Morgan to reply, "Now let me tell you something about Sarah Palin man, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all that? Great masturbation material."

Turner Network Television officials were flooded with complaints and have now apologized for any offense Morgan may have caused.

A spokesperson says in a statement, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments."

Read more: TV bosses apologize for Tracy Morgan's Sarah Palin comment : SFGate: Daily Dish

right here shows what kind of man you are, making EXCUES for this type of RAPE of Sarah Palin because you don't like HER KIND

Rape now is it?

:D

Forum List

Back