Tracking Thread....elements Of The "unprecedented Coalition"

We should be able to cut off any and all Isis troops coming toward ramadi...but thenwe can't cut off Guatemalans coming into el fucking paso. Fuck me....
You think wholesale slaughter is a viable option there? I assure you that we very much CAN stop 100 percent of immigration across the border but the cost is bloody and I am not going to be the one to get blood on my hands because the voters were willing to order me to shoot unarmed civilians.

We should be able to cut off any and all Isis troops coming toward ramadi...but thenwe can't cut off Guatemalans coming into el fucking paso. Fuck me....
You think wholesale slaughter is a viable option there? I assure you that we very much CAN stop 100 percent of immigration across the border but the cost is bloody and I am not going to be the one to get blood on my hands because the voters were willing to order me to shoot unarmed civilians.

Wholesale slaughter is all the Muzzies will understand, I say give it to them.

I was referring to "Guatemalans coming into el fucking paso."

I was referring to "Guatemalans coming into el fucking paso."

Fuck the Guatemalans coming into El Paso

We are talking tactics here...different in El Paso than Ramadi...both failing in either place.

Last edited:
Val Jarrett is running ISIS
laugh now

but how come the coalition can not seem to find these isis fuckers

in Ramadi

when there are miles of them parading around the countryside

seems like shooting fish in a barrel to me
How come our c130 gunships can't find them?

yeah surprising just how bad our military has gotten

since this prezbo

according to cnn

we do not have the ability to see through dust now

maybe

however the pictures i seen of the long caravans of isis members

the sky was crystal clear

Val Jarrett is running ISIS
laugh now

but how come the coalition can not seem to find these isis fuckers

in Ramadi

when there are miles of them parading around the countryside

seems like shooting fish in a barrel to me
How come our c130 gunships can't find them?

yeah surprising just how bad our military has gotten

since this prezbo

according to cnn

we do not have the ability to see through dust now

maybe

however the pictures i seen of the long caravans of isis members

the sky was crystal clear
Because CNN lies to you. They have no idea what is going on in the AOR.

Have you ever been there?

Time flies. It's been a while since I dug up this thread. Is Isis defeated yet? Have the Kurds received any weapons yet? Has Iran stopped violating the sanctions? How's the training of Syrian Rebels progressing? Will six f-16s turn the tide of war. Have we coordinated the effort of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan yet?

Just checking....

Two f16s attacked Isis in Syria from incirlik afb in turkey yesterday. Wow...that will turn things around in a hurry...

Shep Smith just reported that the 5000 Syrian rebels we were training....the number is now 54...all are listed as dead, captured or missing. Way to go obabble.

This does not take away from the "concern" expressed by Kerry, having heard the "rumors" of Russian troops entering Syria to shore up Assad.
Putin is terrified by our concern over these rumors......fo sho, yo....

Shep Smith just reported that the 5000 Syrian rebels we were training....the number is now 54...all are listed as dead, captured or missing. Way to go obabble.

This does not take away from the "concern" expressed by Kerry, having heard the "rumors" of Russian troops entering Syria to shore up Assad.
Putin is terrified by our concern over these rumors......fo sho, yo....
putin-vs-obama-1.jpg

Does anyone have the number of coalition troops fighting Isis on the ground in Syria? Krauthammer just said the number is nine. Shit...I thought we had at least a dozen.

Forum List

Back